Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Richard III "Over My Dead Body" Leicester Vs QPR Match Thread 08:50 - Feb 26 with 51618 viewsSpaceman_P

In the spirit of non-losses in the match-thread stakes, I will start this.

Hopefully we will make Red Leicester flavoured Walkers Crisps out of Leicester City FC

I am going for a 1 - nil win for us. I think the players will turn up and the game will be tight.

Going for a Chair goal, a long range effort with a deflection.... they will press us like mad, but we will fluke this win and continue Leicester's shitty form to 3 loses.

If we lose, I will gladly down tools for match threads for the rest of the season.

Fingers crossed!!!

Paul

[Post edited 26 Feb 8:51]
Richard III "Over My Dead Body" Leicester Vs QPR Match Thread on 16:57 - Mar 2 with 2255 viewsSpaceman_P

Glad for the win, I am knackered!
Richard III "Over My Dead Body" Leicester Vs QPR Match Thread on 16:57 - Mar 2 with 2251 viewsted_hendrix

Bastard ref played 7 minutes of 5 added on.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Richard III "Over My Dead Body" Leicester Vs QPR Match Thread on 16:58 - Mar 2 with 2236 viewsmart_Goblin

What a f*cking result and performance that is !!
Richard III "Over My Dead Body" Leicester Vs QPR Match Thread on 16:58 - Mar 2 with 2235 viewsBrazilNutR

great work at the end.... bloody hell that was stressfull.
Jimmy Dunne, did brilliant against his man.. was worried about that match-up
Thought Chair ran his socks off - shame he didnt finish that one to make it 3-1... but at least we didn't pay for it. Some heroic blocks at the end... great stuff
Richard III "Over My Dead Body" Leicester Vs QPR Match Thread on 16:58 - Mar 2 with 2220 viewsloftboy

I’m meant to be monitoring my blood pressure at the moment, think I’ll give it a miss tonight

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

Richard III "Over My Dead Body" Leicester Vs QPR Match Thread on 16:58 - Mar 2 with 2199 viewsbenhurst

GET IN! Paul Smyth with an absolutely perfect cameo, he's so perfect for that sort of situation.
Richard III "Over My Dead Body" Leicester Vs QPR Match Thread on 16:58 - Mar 2 with 2171 viewsconnell10

Great result .....but pity about other results.

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Richard III "Over My Dead Body" Leicester Vs QPR Match Thread on 16:58 - Mar 2 with 2159 viewshoops_legend

Richard III "Over My Dead Body" Leicester Vs QPR Match Thread on 16:57 - Mar 2 by GaryT

Wow wow wow......let it sink in, we just beat Leicester away...HAHAHAHA!!

Armstrong is a real team player and shows how much he has learnt

First serves up a great chance for Chair and secondly when through in goal in 95th min - runs down clock rather than go for glory
Login to get fewer ads

Richard III "Over My Dead Body" Leicester Vs QPR Match Thread on 16:59 - Mar 2 with 2121 viewsNed_Kennedys

Superb Rangers, just superb.

That was for Stan.
Richard III "Over My Dead Body" Leicester Vs QPR Match Thread on 16:59 - Mar 2 with 2082 viewsA40Bosh

Fantastic, organised, gutsy, brave performance from every player on the pitch.

On a day when results could have gone against us, coming away with 3 points from Leicester is massive in our fight to stay up.

Poll: With no leg room, knees killing me, do I just go now or stay for the 2nd half o?

Richard III "Over My Dead Body" Leicester Vs QPR Match Thread on 17:00 - Mar 2 with 2011 viewspaulparker

Typical Rangers
Great against the better teams turd against the bottom ones
Well done Marti and all the staff

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Richard III "Over My Dead Body" Leicester Vs QPR Match Thread on 17:00 - Mar 2 with 2012 viewsstevec

Stunning result, fantastic Rangers.

We’re gonna need 70 points to stay up this year.
Richard III "Over My Dead Body" Leicester Vs QPR Match Thread on 17:01 - Mar 2 with 1983 viewsted_hendrix

I could go bald very easily.................................

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Richard III "Over My Dead Body" Leicester Vs QPR Match Thread on 17:01 - Mar 2 with 1957 viewsessextaxiboy

My head hurts ... Well Done Marti and the Boys
Richard III "Over My Dead Body" Leicester Vs QPR Match Thread on 17:01 - Mar 2 with 1947 viewsNorthantsHoop

Fantastic result Rangers.
Richard III "Over My Dead Body" Leicester Vs QPR Match Thread on 17:01 - Mar 2 with 1938 viewscheeseydane

Just shed a tear. Really proud of the guys today.

Technology advances, unfortunately humans do not.

Richard III "Over My Dead Body" Leicester Vs QPR Match Thread on 17:01 - Mar 2 with 1920 viewsHantsR

Love the 'Stanley' chants at the end. Great support all those who made the trip, thanks
Richard III "Over My Dead Body" Leicester Vs QPR Match Thread on 17:01 - Mar 2 with 1917 viewsloftboy

Birmingham just conceded, we move up another place

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

Richard III "Over My Dead Body" Leicester Vs QPR Match Thread on 17:02 - Mar 2 with 1871 viewshubble

We love you Spaceman, we do, we love you Spaceman we do!

WHAT a fckn RESULT!!!

Poll: Who is your player of the season?

Richard III "Over My Dead Body" Leicester Vs QPR Match Thread on 17:02 - Mar 2 with 1830 viewsqueensparker

What a fkin result that is. My poor seven year old learned a lot of new words today.

The table now looks nuts. One of about ten for relegation
Richard III "Over My Dead Body" Leicester Vs QPR Match Thread on 17:02 - Mar 2 with 1823 viewsHantsR

[Post edited 2 Mar 17:03]
Richard III "Over My Dead Body" Leicester Vs QPR Match Thread on 17:02 - Mar 2 with 1813 viewsCamberleyR

Brum just conceded a fourth in the sixth minute of injury time. Up another place.

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

Richard III "Over My Dead Body" Leicester Vs QPR Match Thread on 17:03 - Mar 2 with 1764 viewsPlanetHonneywood

Spaceman P, you beautiful, beautiful man.

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk Nous sommes L’occitane Rs!
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

Richard III "Over My Dead Body" Leicester Vs QPR Match Thread on 17:03 - Mar 2 with 1746 viewsconnell10

Richard III "Over My Dead Body" Leicester Vs QPR Match Thread on 17:01 - Mar 2 by cheeseydane

Just shed a tear. Really proud of the guys today.

Saints score

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Richard III "Over My Dead Body" Leicester Vs QPR Match Thread on 17:03 - Mar 2 with 1738 viewsGaryT

And we're up to 19th, Thanks Saints!

Shame about Stoke, Wednesday and Millwall but imagine being a Stoke fan and checking our result after they've won. te he.
[Post edited 2 Mar 22:30]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024