Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Richard III "Over My Dead Body" Leicester Vs QPR Match Thread 08:50 - Feb 26 with 52496 viewsSpaceman_P

In the spirit of non-losses in the match-thread stakes, I will start this.

Hopefully we will make Red Leicester flavoured Walkers Crisps out of Leicester City FC

I am going for a 1 - nil win for us. I think the players will turn up and the game will be tight.

Going for a Chair goal, a long range effort with a deflection.... they will press us like mad, but we will fluke this win and continue Leicester's shitty form to 3 loses.

If we lose, I will gladly down tools for match threads for the rest of the season.

Fingers crossed!!!

Paul

[Post edited 26 Feb 8:51]
Richard III "Over My Dead Body" Leicester Vs QPR Match Thread on 17:03 - Mar 2 with 2682 views1BobbyHazell

Outstanding effort all.

Chair's pressing and then sprinting back into place was fantastic. Fields all over the pitch and that block! You never see JCS get himself into trouble. Dunne stuck to a very difficult task, often one on one. They all deserve a mention.

And 2 cracking goals.

I watched Leeds v Leicester last week and thought they were playing a different sport to us, so what we have achieved today is incredible.

Ohhhh Marti Cifuentes....
Richard III "Over My Dead Body" Leicester Vs QPR Match Thread on 17:04 - Mar 2 with 2668 viewsqprxtc

We’re six points off twelfth place.
Richard III "Over My Dead Body" Leicester Vs QPR Match Thread on 17:04 - Mar 2 with 2652 viewstraininvain

Richard III "Over My Dead Body" Leicester Vs QPR Match Thread on 17:04 - Mar 2 by qprxtc

And 2pts off 16th…
Richard III "Over My Dead Body" Leicester Vs QPR Match Thread on 17:05 - Mar 2 with 2602 viewsTomS

This is why we love this club. Typical QPR.....
Richard III "Over My Dead Body" Leicester Vs QPR Match Thread on 17:05 - Mar 2 with 2591 viewsJimmyR

What a win!!!
Richard III "Over My Dead Body" Leicester Vs QPR Match Thread on 17:06 - Mar 2 with 2583 viewsconnell10

Ipswich 3 off the foxes, they couldn't could they ?

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Richard III "Over My Dead Body" Leicester Vs QPR Match Thread on 17:06 - Mar 2 with 2570 viewsstevec

Richard III "Over My Dead Body" Leicester Vs QPR Match Thread on 17:04 - Mar 2 by qprxtc

And 18 points off 6th place
Richard III "Over My Dead Body" Leicester Vs QPR Match Thread on 17:06 - Mar 2 with 2574 viewsSherryHoop

Stats don't tell the story of that game. Perfect shape to play away against the top of the table. We were ahead for most of the game. Our shape, discipline, passion, strength and clinical finishing won us the game. Very different from the reverse fixture.

Leicester City- Queens Park Rangers
Shots On Target
5-2😂
Attacks
170-43
Penalties
0-0
Possession
74-26
Substitution
4-5
Tackles
14-18
Injuries
1-0
Shots Total
19-3
Fouls
7-11
Corners
9-0
Dangerous Attacks
112-13
Offsides
0-1
Shots Off Target
13-1
Login to get fewer ads

Richard III "Over My Dead Body" Leicester Vs QPR Match Thread on 17:06 - Mar 2 with 2542 viewsBoston

Blimey, did we have to win! Look at all the other scores.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Richard III "Over My Dead Body" Leicester Vs QPR Match Thread on 17:08 - Mar 2 with 2430 viewsessextaxiboy

Richard III "Over My Dead Body" Leicester Vs QPR Match Thread on 17:01 - Mar 2 by loftboy

Birmingham just conceded, we move up another place

Sanderson straight red card
Richard III "Over My Dead Body" Leicester Vs QPR Match Thread on 17:10 - Mar 2 with 2309 viewsFredManRave

Richard III "Over My Dead Body" Leicester Vs QPR Match Thread on 17:01 - Mar 2 by loftboy

Birmingham just conceded, we move up another place

Bloody hell. This day.

It's been so good, so far, I fancy my chances for the Mrs finally granting me my wish tonight...

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

Richard III "Over My Dead Body" Leicester Vs QPR Match Thread on 17:12 - Mar 2 with 2232 viewsToast_R

Well what can you say?
After that Stoke performance I thought we were too gutless to get ourselves out of this but since then it's been 9 points from 9 which is incredible away at Bristol City and Leicester, I mean, come on?
This team is now buzzing.
Richard III "Over My Dead Body" Leicester Vs QPR Match Thread on 17:13 - Mar 2 with 2153 viewsdm97

12th down are in a relegation battle. A truly mental division. While the top 3/4 every year is boring and just a prem mini league (go on Tractor boys), the rest of this league is brilliant sport. No idea if we survive, but enjoy this evening Rs.

Marti. Cifuentes.
Richard III "Over My Dead Body" Leicester Vs QPR Match Thread on 17:14 - Mar 2 with 2120 viewsloftus77

Wow!! As someone said, we Needed to win today as things turned out in a place we had no 'right' to.

Just superb Rangers and superb for the 3,001.

I wish I had been the 1....
Richard III "Over My Dead Body" Leicester Vs QPR Match Thread on 17:14 - Mar 2 with 2118 viewsStainrod

What's the wish? A night off?
Richard III "Over My Dead Body" Leicester Vs QPR Match Thread on 17:14 - Mar 2 with 2118 viewsconnell10

Richard III "Over My Dead Body" Leicester Vs QPR Match Thread on 17:12 - Mar 2 by Toast_R

Well what can you say?
After that Stoke performance I thought we were too gutless to get ourselves out of this but since then it's been 9 points from 9 which is incredible away at Bristol City and Leicester, I mean, come on?
This team is now buzzing.

Gotta keep it going against the Baggies and then Boro.

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Richard III "Over My Dead Body" Leicester Vs QPR Match Thread on 17:15 - Mar 2 with 2024 viewskarlski

Richard III "Over My Dead Body" Leicester Vs QPR Match Thread on 16:58 - Mar 2 by hoops_legend

Armstrong is a real team player and shows how much he has learnt

First serves up a great chance for Chair and secondly when through in goal in 95th min - runs down clock rather than go for glory

Agree showing signs of maturity, and what a hit for the goal!

But for the 2 on 1 at the end with Chair, felt he made the wrong choice. Passed too early. He should have bore down the right hand side towards goal, either committed Faes and then squared it, or if Faes stayed covering Chair, he's got a clean 1-on-1 with keeper. He seized up a little in the situation rather than being decisive and using his attributes. Still created a presentable chance for Chair, mind you. He'll continue to learn.

Not meant to be a strong criticism - scored the winner, did his job, very happy for him (and us) - just excited for him to continue developing and go to the next level.
Richard III "Over My Dead Body" Leicester Vs QPR Match Thread on 17:17 - Mar 2 with 1968 viewsWilkinswatercarrier

Full on Limbs in the Wilkins household. This boy Marti is the real deal. Defensively superb, brutal in attack

I have decided my wife can have sleep with Marti. He is GOD.

U Rs. WE ARE QPR.

and the travelling faithful were loud and fantastic!
Richard III "Over My Dead Body" Leicester Vs QPR Match Thread on 17:18 - Mar 2 with 1928 viewsGaryT

It's really bunching up now and Blackburn look to be in trouble with Plymouth not far behind.

Wednesday have won 4 of their last 5
Millwall win their last 2
Stoke win 2 of 4
Hudds get a point off Leeds who won their last 9

Blackburn have had 3 draws from last 5 and Plymouth just 4 points from last 5.

2 points seperating 7 teams and we are finding our form at the right time.

Can we dream of 16th place yet?

Marti (and Spaceman), I love you!
[Post edited 2 Mar 17:22]
Richard III "Over My Dead Body" Leicester Vs QPR Match Thread on 17:19 - Mar 2 with 1849 viewsflynnbo

Every player player seemed committed to the task today. Good to have options and pace off the bench later on. Well played lads and Marti. Actually looking forward to the WBA game. COYRs.
Richard III "Over My Dead Body" Leicester Vs QPR Match Thread on 17:20 - Mar 2 with 1837 viewsrbee

These games are doing nothing for the old blood pressure. Leicester didn't look like scoring but we have conceded so many times late in games with this same scenario.

Missed Andersen after he went off but nothing but positives for this fantastic win.
Richard III "Over My Dead Body" Leicester Vs QPR Match Thread on 17:20 - Mar 2 with 1807 viewsQPsyR

Armstrongs goal Fckn el

Best thing I've seen from a Sinclair since the Spectrum lol

FKA AcidPixie

Richard III "Over My Dead Body" Leicester Vs QPR Match Thread on 17:21 - Mar 2 with 1794 viewsTGRRRSSS

Tight now, every game vital, sqeaky bum time indeed
Richard III "Over My Dead Body" Leicester Vs QPR Match Thread on 17:21 - Mar 2 with 1776 viewsmart_Goblin

Table looks mental and I’m already nervous about Wednesday but absolutely chuffed with how we defended as a unit …a team. It’was set up perfectly and executed perfectly.

Clive has another Leicester ‘moment’ for the ‘bank’ too.

Wonderful stuff
Richard III "Over My Dead Body" Leicester Vs QPR Match Thread on 17:22 - Mar 2 with 1732 viewsCiderwithRsie

Richard III "Over My Dead Body" Leicester Vs QPR Match Thread on 17:06 - Mar 2 by Boston

Blimey, did we have to win! Look at all the other scores.

It's very tight, but every week I look at the current form, and for some weeks now you can see that we have put more points on the board over the previous 5 matches than pretty much any other side we need to bother with.

From today's table, over last 5 games we've:
- Put 10 points between us and Rotherham
- allowed Sheff Weds to get 2 points closer (boo!)
- hauled in a four-point gap between us and Stoke, putting us above them on GD
- ditto a 3-pont gap between us and Hudds
- ditto a 4-point gap with Brum
- gained 4 points on Millwall
- gained 7 points on Blackburn
- gained 6 on Plymouth
- gained one on Swansea

We just need to keep this up and forget the other scores.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024