Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Pilgrim and Bare It - Plymouth Vs QPR Match Thread 07:48 - Apr 7 with 46541 viewsSpaceman_P

Is a Devonshire pasty better than a Cornish one? too much cider in your glass, too much petrol in your car.

The long trip on a Tuesday night, doesn't sound good on paper, the relegation battle is nigh.

Marti will be fuming and Xavi (the calm before the storm). Serious words will have been had, hopefully heads will have been smacked (not with Ilias' rocks mind).

Sorry Monkey, I am going to take the reigns on this one. You did very well, a great effort, the team let you down yesterday. How can they disrespect both Monkey and Marti in the way they did?

Not feeling too confident with this one, plus I will be working and will miss the stream.

But you know the guys, they do have it in them. But we can't underestimate the Country bumpkins.

Plymuffs 0 - 1 QPR The goal coming from either Willock or Chair, just because they owe us one. Although I would like to see the Danish Messiah finally grab a goal and hopefully resurrect the teams spirits.

tight game!! tighter than discos' prose and tighter than Taylor Richards' agent.

Pilgrim and Bare It - Plymouth Vs QPR Match Thread on 21:08 - Apr 9 with 2030 viewsBenny_the_Ball

Pilgrim and Bare It - Plymouth Vs QPR Match Thread on 21:07 - Apr 9 by NgaiTahu_Hoop

Gahd we can’t hit the target

Can't hit a cow's arse with a banjo, tonight.
Pilgrim and Bare It - Plymouth Vs QPR Match Thread on 21:09 - Apr 9 with 1969 viewsaston_hoop

Somehow Plymouth fail to score, dreadul defending gives them a shot on goal

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Pilgrim and Bare It - Plymouth Vs QPR Match Thread on 21:09 - Apr 9 with 1949 viewsMalintabuk

ohhhh this is not good for one's health
Pilgrim and Bare It - Plymouth Vs QPR Match Thread on 21:09 - Apr 9 with 1902 viewsBenny_the_Ball

Pilgrim and Bare It - Plymouth Vs QPR Match Thread on 21:09 - Apr 9 by aston_hoop

Somehow Plymouth fail to score, dreadul defending gives them a shot on goal

Comedy defending.
Pilgrim and Bare It - Plymouth Vs QPR Match Thread on 21:10 - Apr 9 with 1880 viewsToast_R

Not sure I'd have taken Anderson off, he's been better than Smyth
Pilgrim and Bare It - Plymouth Vs QPR Match Thread on 21:12 - Apr 9 with 1684 viewsTomS

https://www.reddit.com/r/gifs/comments/5dilyi/team_sucks_so_hard_they_gotta_poin

It feels like this is needed tonight
Pilgrim and Bare It - Plymouth Vs QPR Match Thread on 21:12 - Apr 9 with 1669 viewsToast_R

We're gonna lose this, just not our night. Plymouth scrape on off their goal line.
Pilgrim and Bare It - Plymouth Vs QPR Match Thread on 21:14 - Apr 9 with 1502 viewsDorse

This game is a great advert for glue sniffing.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Login to get fewer ads

Pilgrim and Bare It - Plymouth Vs QPR Match Thread on 21:15 - Apr 9 with 1391 viewsaston_hoop

Charlie Kelman scores for Wigan. QPR striker in scoring a goal shocker!

Pilgrim and Bare It - Plymouth Vs QPR Match Thread on 21:15 - Apr 9 with 1362 viewsloftboy

Kelman scores two in two minutes

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

Pilgrim and Bare It - Plymouth Vs QPR Match Thread on 21:16 - Apr 9 with 1323 viewsBklynRanger

YES

LUDICROUS
Pilgrim and Bare It - Plymouth Vs QPR Match Thread on 21:16 - Apr 9 with 1314 viewsaston_hoop

Get iN!!!!!

Pilgrim and Bare It - Plymouth Vs QPR Match Thread on 21:16 - Apr 9 with 1294 viewsBenny_the_Ball

GET IN!
Pilgrim and Bare It - Plymouth Vs QPR Match Thread on 21:16 - Apr 9 with 1295 viewsToast_R

Goooooaaalllll!!!!

Scrappy as fook but I like it.
Pilgrim and Bare It - Plymouth Vs QPR Match Thread on 21:16 - Apr 9 with 1283 viewsqpr1976

Pilgrim and Bare It - Plymouth Vs QPR Match Thread on 21:14 - Apr 9 by Dorse

This game is a great advert for glue sniffing.

Meanwhile, Kelmen gets his 2nd of the night at Charlton.
Pilgrim and Bare It - Plymouth Vs QPR Match Thread on 21:16 - Apr 9 with 1281 viewsDorse

Thank fcuk for that

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Pilgrim and Bare It - Plymouth Vs QPR Match Thread on 21:16 - Apr 9 with 1282 viewsGaryT

Bundled in!!!! You beauty!
Pilgrim and Bare It - Plymouth Vs QPR Match Thread on 21:16 - Apr 9 with 1240 viewsloftboy

Get in

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

Pilgrim and Bare It - Plymouth Vs QPR Match Thread on 21:16 - Apr 9 with 1231 viewsSherryHoop

Yeeeeessssss.

Get the f u c k in there
Pilgrim and Bare It - Plymouth Vs QPR Match Thread on 21:16 - Apr 9 with 1215 viewsQPR_Hibs

Pilgrim and Bare It - Plymouth Vs QPR Match Thread on 21:16 - Apr 9 by aston_hoop

Get iN!!!!!

2 geat saves from their keeper before Field puts it in. Yes.

"Remember to listen to me but look at her. Don't get it the wrong way round. That would be hideous."

Pilgrim and Bare It - Plymouth Vs QPR Match Thread on 21:17 - Apr 9 with 1206 viewsGhost_on_the_Westway

YYYYYEEEEEAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!
Pilgrim and Bare It - Plymouth Vs QPR Match Thread on 21:17 - Apr 9 with 1138 viewsNgaiTahu_Hoop

Yessss Sammy
Pilgrim and Bare It - Plymouth Vs QPR Match Thread on 21:17 - Apr 9 with 1111 viewskensalriser

I think I scared the cat.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Pilgrim and Bare It - Plymouth Vs QPR Match Thread on 21:17 - Apr 9 with 1096 viewsMalintabuk

Great header by Dunne again and we mopped it up............whew
Pilgrim and Bare It - Plymouth Vs QPR Match Thread on 21:18 - Apr 9 with 1043 viewsE17hoop

Pilgrim and Bare It - Plymouth Vs QPR Match Thread on 20:59 - Apr 9 by E17hoop

https://www.flashscore.co.uk/football/england/championship/standings/#/ID9kR8Qg/
[Post edited 9 Apr 21:00]

Now THAT's better.

It's always noisiest at the shallow end
Poll: Championship Playoffs - who's going up?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024