Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Adult Company Required 12:33 - Feb 6 with 2698 viewsQPR1506

Don't worry I am not looking for a relationship. My 7 year old and I will be on the 10.45 out of paddington Saturday morning, travelling in coach B, seat 26 and 30. He will be on the Ipad and I may have got a 4 pack in for the journey. Although I have met a few on here it would be nice to meet up with others traveling for some adult conversation. Don't get me wrong my son is good as gold but a bit of adult banter would make the journey go quicker. Any offers kindly welcomed!

In Redknapp We Trust !

Adult Company Required on 12:36 - Feb 6 with 2679 viewswombat

if you see a guy wearing a large furry hat clutching peronis keep your head down and hope he moves to another carriage

Poll: which is your favouite foot

Adult Company Required on 12:49 - Feb 6 with 2621 viewsNorthernr

Adult Company Required on 12:36 - Feb 6 by wombat

if you see a guy wearing a large furry hat clutching peronis keep your head down and hope he moves to another carriage

We're in the LFW Tour Bus this weekend I'm afraid - Sky messing about with games meant the trains went over my £30 threshold so we're doing a road trip.
Adult Company Required on 21:35 - Feb 8 with 2445 viewsQPR1506

Have bumped this just in case!

In Redknapp We Trust !

Adult Company Required on 07:43 - Feb 9 with 2262 viewsDWQPR

I believe my 19 year old fashion model, QPR mad daughter will be on that train, she'll be the one with the black bowler hat and black Dr Marten boots, I kid you not! She'll take a beer off you but will probably be glued to her iPhone!

Poll: Where will Clive put QPR in his new season preview

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024