Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Season Tickets - how much will you pay / where is the line in the sand (if any) 09:39 - Apr 29 with 7954 viewsCharlie1

I'm that flat about Rangers I don't think I'll bother on Saturday.....

So, ignore all the long rants etc etc. What would you vote for & what do you think the board will do:

a) price held - which is actually a net decrease given the number of games

b) prices up by 10% because of the additional games in the CCC and to help the board 'fiance' the squad etc. Sadly, wouldn't surprise me if they came out with a "we're in this together"

c) Prices up by +10% - see C

d) Prices down by 10% as a reward for loyalty (this is of course, a bigger reduction given the amount of games)

e) prices held for existing ST, with a 10% early bird reduction until end of June with new ST at existing prices regardless

f) prices held and no early bird

You could go on.

I think the board will go with A.

I'm not sure I'd renew - probably will but with no incentive / early bird and the volume of mid weeks, I'd leave to the last minute.

If they went for e, I'd go for the early bird and renew.

2:59 baby!

Season Tickets - how much will you pay / where is the line in the sand (if any) on 09:42 - Apr 29 with 5609 viewsBasingstokeR

Of those options they should be doing D or E, but can't help but seeing anything apart from A and being the most expensive team in the league.
Season Tickets - how much will you pay / where is the line in the sand (if any) on 09:45 - Apr 29 with 5599 viewsVish

I think the club will go for a slight reduction (10%ish) and they clearly make the point that we play more games so its a bigger reduction.

Gold ST was £750 so in my opinion it will be around £650
Season Tickets - how much will you pay / where is the line in the sand (if any) on 09:49 - Apr 29 with 5584 viewsjohnhoop

I think the prices held at the same level because we have extra games in the Championship is absolute b-llocks.If you were to apply that logic then the prices should have come down when we got promoted because we were playing fewer games and that would never happen so why does it make sense the other way round.
As I posted on another thread there needs to be an option (g)-a substantial reduction of at least £100 or preferably £150 on average on an ST so we're paying championship prices for championship football.
Anything else is just extracting the urine.
Season Tickets - how much will you pay / where is the line in the sand (if any) on 09:50 - Apr 29 with 5575 viewsnadera78

When we were in the Championship two years ago we were all saying the prices then were too expensive. So why would we accept anything above that price now?

Absolute minimum for me, we have to go back to the prices we were paying in 2010/11. Anything above that and I won't be renewing.
Season Tickets - how much will you pay / where is the line in the sand (if any) on 09:51 - Apr 29 with 5574 viewstoboboly

I would hope prices for "gold" would come down to circa £500. However I think they will go up.

As a slight side point I would like to see the banding removed entirely. Having a few hundred seats at "bronze" level allows them to claim there is affordable seating when we all know that it is nigh on impossible to pay that price due to the low amount of seats in that band.

Sexy Asian dwarves wanted.

Season Tickets - how much will you pay / where is the line in the sand (if any) on 09:53 - Apr 29 with 5565 viewsLambourn

£5 for four season tickets is a good price. I would like the last 25 weeks of my life back I could spend the time much more productive than watching that shower of shit non trying mugs.
Season Tickets - how much will you pay / where is the line in the sand (if any) on 09:53 - Apr 29 with 5565 viewsVish

Season Tickets - how much will you pay / where is the line in the sand (if any) on 09:49 - Apr 29 by johnhoop

I think the prices held at the same level because we have extra games in the Championship is absolute b-llocks.If you were to apply that logic then the prices should have come down when we got promoted because we were playing fewer games and that would never happen so why does it make sense the other way round.
As I posted on another thread there needs to be an option (g)-a substantial reduction of at least £100 or preferably £150 on average on an ST so we're paying championship prices for championship football.
Anything else is just extracting the urine.

I originally thought prices would be held, but for Tony to announce the day we're relegated that ST prices will be announced this week - you would think its to offer some consolidation to the fans - therefore seeing a reduction of some-sort is my view.
Season Tickets - how much will you pay / where is the line in the sand (if any) on 09:56 - Apr 29 with 5550 viewsCharlie1

Season Tickets - how much will you pay / where is the line in the sand (if any) on 09:50 - Apr 29 by nadera78

When we were in the Championship two years ago we were all saying the prices then were too expensive. So why would we accept anything above that price now?

Absolute minimum for me, we have to go back to the prices we were paying in 2010/11. Anything above that and I won't be renewing.

Very valid point and often forgotten about.

Amit resigned over this.

On my post, I don't think they would do the right thing and bring those prices drastically down hence not that option.

But they should and it's partly why, even with 10% off early bird, I'm waivering.

Login to get fewer ads

Season Tickets - how much will you pay / where is the line in the sand (if any) on 09:57 - Apr 29 with 5543 viewstoboboly

Season Tickets - how much will you pay / where is the line in the sand (if any) on 09:53 - Apr 29 by Vish

I originally thought prices would be held, but for Tony to announce the day we're relegated that ST prices will be announced this week - you would think its to offer some consolidation to the fans - therefore seeing a reduction of some-sort is my view.

QWill probably offer a club shop voucher

Sexy Asian dwarves wanted.

Season Tickets - how much will you pay / where is the line in the sand (if any) on 10:08 - Apr 29 with 5516 viewsnadera78

Season Tickets - how much will you pay / where is the line in the sand (if any) on 09:56 - Apr 29 by Charlie1

Very valid point and often forgotten about.

Amit resigned over this.

On my post, I don't think they would do the right thing and bring those prices drastically down hence not that option.

But they should and it's partly why, even with 10% off early bird, I'm waivering.

I don't see any justification whatsoever for prices to be even one penny above what we paid in the Championship in 2010/11.

If they get this wrong, and history suggests they will, then they'll regret it for a very long time to come. A half empty stadium, with a poisonous atmosphere, and a team heading to the wrong end of the table is a very real possibility for next season. I hope, for the club's sake, that the owners get this one right.
Season Tickets - how much will you pay / where is the line in the sand (if any) on 10:21 - Apr 29 with 5488 viewsCharlie1

Season Tickets - how much will you pay / where is the line in the sand (if any) on 10:08 - Apr 29 by nadera78

I don't see any justification whatsoever for prices to be even one penny above what we paid in the Championship in 2010/11.

If they get this wrong, and history suggests they will, then they'll regret it for a very long time to come. A half empty stadium, with a poisonous atmosphere, and a team heading to the wrong end of the table is a very real possibility for next season. I hope, for the club's sake, that the owners get this one right.

Yep - I didn't include it as an option because sadly, I don't think they will have it on the agenda.

But you're right.

Our last relegation from the prem proved this.

Season Tickets - how much will you pay / where is the line in the sand (if any) on 10:26 - Apr 29 with 5478 viewsElHoop

Season Tickets - how much will you pay / where is the line in the sand (if any) on 10:08 - Apr 29 by nadera78

I agree with this, although I suppose they would say that some sort of increase is reasonable. I think that it would take a reduction of 20% for me to renew. Anything much less than that is likely to be fairly disastrous for the club.
Season Tickets - how much will you pay / where is the line in the sand (if any) on 10:29 - Apr 29 with 5466 viewsRangersw12

This !

I really do think the outcome of next season will lay heavily on how they price the season tickets as a happy crowd is crucial especially after you have been relegated

Season Tickets - how much will you pay / where is the line in the sand (if any) on 10:34 - Apr 29 with 5451 viewsJeff

I agree with the vast majority of the sentiment on this thread, prices need to go down, probably by circa £100 a seat, and it's vitally important that the club do something to say thank you/sorry for the fans, for this season, and to get them onside for next season, although historically it looks like they wont.

BUT, i'll be renewing them even if they don't drop. i'll probably, under duress, renew even if they go up. It's what I do, and sadly, there are thousands more like me, who will renew regardless.

I know it's the wrong mentality, it plays directly into the clubs hands, and I should make a stand etc., But i'm weak. That's MY seat. It has been for years. Nobody is taking that stupid bit of plastic away from me. I will be the last person to sit in it before we move to the Air Asia Superdome stadium, and i'll be buggered if i'm giving it up...

Can we not knock it?

Season Tickets - how much will you pay / where is the line in the sand (if any) on 10:35 - Apr 29 with 5443 viewsCharlie1

Season Tickets - how much will you pay / where is the line in the sand (if any) on 10:34 - Apr 29 by Jeff

I agree with the vast majority of the sentiment on this thread, prices need to go down, probably by circa £100 a seat, and it's vitally important that the club do something to say thank you/sorry for the fans, for this season, and to get them onside for next season, although historically it looks like they wont.

BUT, i'll be renewing them even if they don't drop. i'll probably, under duress, renew even if they go up. It's what I do, and sadly, there are thousands more like me, who will renew regardless.

I know it's the wrong mentality, it plays directly into the clubs hands, and I should make a stand etc., But i'm weak. That's MY seat. It has been for years. Nobody is taking that stupid bit of plastic away from me. I will be the last person to sit in it before we move to the Air Asia Superdome stadium, and i'll be buggered if i'm giving it up...

You ate too many sausages yesterday.

See sense man!

Season Tickets - how much will you pay / where is the line in the sand (if any) on 10:41 - Apr 29 with 5422 viewsStanisgod

What happens to the likes of us people that were thrown out of the lower loft this season and have a gold seat at the moment with a silver price. I won't be able to afford to pay the gold price to renew this seat so will that make me a new season ticket holder when I want to renew silver or bronze thus losing any discounts.
As someone else says, the banding should be done away with now, there's no need for it.

It's being so happy that keeps me going.

Season Tickets - how much will you pay / where is the line in the sand (if any) on 10:47 - Apr 29 with 5406 viewscoolranger

I think any Rangers season ticket holder who has paid good money to endure this season should get a 20 per cent reduction to renew for next season.

I saw Rangers win ONE game all season (Fulham at home). Missed Sunderland and the two away wins.

Aside from the poor results, I have been amazed how a professional team can be so poor over such a long period of time. Week after week we built up hope of an improvement, and week after week our hopes and dreams were shattered.

Yesterday almost came as a relief for me. I take the view that sometimes you need to take a step or two backwards in order to go forward again. It has happened to other clubs, and one other lucky group will be joining us shortly.

Life goes on. Our club goes on.
Season Tickets - how much will you pay / where is the line in the sand (if any) on 10:52 - Apr 29 with 5397 viewsfLaMeBoY

Prices are coming down. Trust me. I think to an acceptable amount.
Season Tickets - how much will you pay / where is the line in the sand (if any) on 11:01 - Apr 29 with 5374 viewsessextaxiboy

A slight reduction with a guarantee of capping the price and 1000 loyalty points the season after for renewers this year .

This will stop anyone dipping out this year , coming back in and buying a ST if we go up and taking the tickets for the big away days.

In short cherish and reward the fans who are going to renew after relegation regardless .
Season Tickets - how much will you pay / where is the line in the sand (if any) on 11:06 - Apr 29 with 5357 viewsNorthernr

Prices should go back to what they were pre-promotion as a minimum - they were still the division' most expensive even then. There should be a discount for renewing early and further incentives for the following season for renewing this time i.e. renew this season and if we're promoted you get a further discount off your Premier League season ticket.

It's a big moment for Fernandes. The good will for him will evaporate in an instant if he gets this wrong.
Season Tickets - how much will you pay / where is the line in the sand (if any) on 11:15 - Apr 29 with 5338 viewsnadera78

Season Tickets - how much will you pay / where is the line in the sand (if any) on 11:06 - Apr 29 by Northernr

Prices should go back to what they were pre-promotion as a minimum - they were still the division' most expensive even then. There should be a discount for renewing early and further incentives for the following season for renewing this time i.e. renew this season and if we're promoted you get a further discount off your Premier League season ticket.

It's a big moment for Fernandes. The good will for him will evaporate in an instant if he gets this wrong.

A few weeks ago someone posted the prices for other London clubs. That should be the starting point for the club, with early bird renewals on top.
Season Tickets - how much will you pay / where is the line in the sand (if any) on 11:36 - Apr 29 with 5279 viewsHook

Get rid of Gold, Silver, Bronze & A, B, C Games Bollocks.
£500 SAR
£450 ER
£400 LOFT
£350 PADDOCKS

Season Tickets - how much will you pay / where is the line in the sand (if any) on 11:42 - Apr 29 with 5260 viewsWokingR

Season Tickets - how much will you pay / where is the line in the sand (if any) on 11:36 - Apr 29 by Hook

Get rid of Gold, Silver, Bronze & A, B, C Games Bollocks.
£500 SAR
£450 ER
£400 LOFT
£350 PADDOCKS

But I quite like telling all the riff raff in Bronze and Silver that I sit in Gold

Season Tickets - how much will you pay / where is the line in the sand (if any) on 11:49 - Apr 29 with 5238 viewsHook

Season Tickets - how much will you pay / where is the line in the sand (if any) on 11:42 - Apr 29 by WokingR

But I quite like telling all the riff raff in Bronze and Silver that I sit in Gold

You could even whisper it to them if you have some isle seats.
Season Tickets - how much will you pay / where is the line in the sand (if any) on 11:56 - Apr 29 with 5221 viewsQPunkR

I'm not going in for any %age reduction. Either they lower the cost of my ticket by at least £100 or I'll not renew. That's not a ploy to blackmail them into reducing the cost, it's just the way it is.

QPR - "shit but local"

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024