Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Craig Eastmond has signed a permanent deal 16:53 - May 20 with 1429 viewsGate16

This is one hell of a coup.
Craig Eastmond has signed a permanent deal on 17:14 - May 20 with 1420 viewsFruitbat

That is seriously awesome!
Craig Eastmond has signed a permanent deal on 17:15 - May 20 with 1420 viewsFruitbat

Craig Eastmond has signed a permanent deal on 17:16 - May 20 with 1418 viewsFruitbat

Craig Eastmond has signed a permanent deal on 17:15 - May 20 by Fruitbat

So awesome i posted it twice.
Craig Eastmond has signed a permanent deal on 17:54 - May 20 with 1403 viewsburnsieespana

I must admit I am surprised as thought he could have signed for a Championship club so well done to all at Col U for making this signed.
Craig Eastmond has signed a permanent deal on 19:08 - May 20 with 1396 viewsBarsidepete

Great news. Was easily on my starting 11 this season. So onward

Poll: In Daniel's PL, Sector4 is top, I'm 2nd or 3rd depending on the update

Craig Eastmond has signed a permanent deal on 21:10 - May 20 with 1372 viewsthrillseeker

An amazing signing. Very impressed with this.

Any takers on Sanchez Watt to be unveiled as our next signing?
Craig Eastmond has signed a permanent deal on 23:18 - May 20 with 1357 viewsdurham_exile

Craig Eastmond has signed a permanent deal on 17:54 - May 20 by burnsieespana

I must admit I am surprised as thought he could have signed for a Championship club so well done to all at Col U for making this signed.

Burnsie - he has signed for a Championship club, the mighty Col U

Up the U's

Brilliant signing

Durham_exile

Craig Eastmond has signed a permanent deal on 09:39 - May 21 with 1336 viewsLeadbelly

Well played JD and RC. Surprised and delighted in equal measure.

Poll: Safe standing at football; yes, know or don't know?

Login to get fewer ads

Craig Eastmond has signed a permanent deal on 11:27 - May 21 with 1332 viewsBluenWightExile

Ditto!

A jolly good start......

Pinault-noir

Craig Eastmond has signed a permanent deal on 14:37 - May 23 with 1260 viewsRSCOSWORTH

This is the most impressive signing Col U have made in a long time and I really hope this could be the sign of things to come. I genuinely thought Eastmond would be playing in the Championship next season so I'm over the moon he's chosen to further his career with us. I think he's either pretty smart or been well advised as he's got a great chance of playing every week and it will allow him to showcase his ability and possibly move on to a higher level like Danns, Halford, Gerken etc. Also I think this sends a message out to other players who are considering moves to us, if it's good enough for a younster from Arsenal then it's probably good enough for them. Walker on a season long loan next please.

Poll: How many polls will Leadbelly do this season?

Craig Eastmond has signed a permanent deal on 18:19 - May 25 with 1228 viewsBarsidepete

Craig Eastmond has signed a permanent deal on 14:37 - May 23 by RSCOSWORTH

This is the most impressive signing Col U have made in a long time and I really hope this could be the sign of things to come. I genuinely thought Eastmond would be playing in the Championship next season so I'm over the moon he's chosen to further his career with us. I think he's either pretty smart or been well advised as he's got a great chance of playing every week and it will allow him to showcase his ability and possibly move on to a higher level like Danns, Halford, Gerken etc. Also I think this sends a message out to other players who are considering moves to us, if it's good enough for a younster from Arsenal then it's probably good enough for them. Walker on a season long loan next please.

And Watt, that completes the Eastmond picture. I feel the U's had go hard for Craig to have any carrot stick at all for Watt.

Continue to feel extremely optimistic. Something about the taste of this kool-aid, hmmm

Poll: In Daniel's PL, Sector4 is top, I'm 2nd or 3rd depending on the update

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024