Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Sabine Lisicki 15:22 - Jul 1 with 3209 viewsjohann28

Thank you
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]
Sabine Lisicki on 15:28 - Jul 1 with 3160 viewsHollowayRanger

oh yes the beast is slain!

and a woman will win wimbledon this year!

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

Sabine Lisicki on 15:31 - Jul 1 with 3134 viewsjohann28

Sabine Lisicki on 15:28 - Jul 1 by HollowayRanger

My sentiments entirely
Sabine Lisicki on 17:27 - Jul 1 with 2941 viewsJonDoeman

Sabine Lisicki on 15:28 - Jul 1 by HollowayRanger

Was looking forward to your traditional 'Bloke in a dress' thread! ;)

It Is What It Is !!

Sabine Lisicki on 17:41 - Jul 1 with 2904 viewstimcocking

I like Serena and Venus, two of my favourites, i always think they seem really nice.
Sabine Lisicki on 18:10 - Jul 1 with 2838 viewsscot1963

really pleased she's out, I don't even bother watching the women's final if she is in it, Lisicki was able to match her for power and play her at her own game to greater effect. I know Williams has been ill and you should feel some sympathy for her but she is generally unsporting and has been guilty of spouting some offensive opinions and yet each year we have to listen to the BBC telling us what a darling of the centre court she is
Sabine Lisicki on 19:16 - Jul 1 with 2717 viewsbosh67

Sabine Lisicki on 17:41 - Jul 1 by timcocking

I like Serena and Venus, two of my favourites, i always think they seem really nice.

I agree, Tim. They always come across as a nice couple of blokes on the tele.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Sabine Lisicki on 19:20 - Jul 1 with 2697 viewsStanisgod

Nothing to do with her laying flat out at the end showing all her nics , I don't suppose

It's being so happy that keeps me going.

Sabine Lisicki on 19:34 - Jul 1 with 2657 viewsTheBlob

Sabine Lisicki on 18:10 - Jul 1 by scot1963

really pleased she's out, I don't even bother watching the women's final if she is in it, Lisicki was able to match her for power and play her at her own game to greater effect. I know Williams has been ill and you should feel some sympathy for her but she is generally unsporting and has been guilty of spouting some offensive opinions and yet each year we have to listen to the BBC telling us what a darling of the centre court she is

But you're not bitter are you.

Poll: So how was the season for you?

Login to get fewer ads

Sabine Lisicki on 21:50 - Jul 1 with 2488 viewsHollowayRanger

funny how she was allowed to wear bright orange knickers flashing to everyone on everyshot i guess the officials were afraid to tell her to take them off!

great match had a feeling Lisicki would give her a game as she has power and guts and is a joy to watch ,fair play to the bloke in a dress she was very sporting at the end and prasied lisicki highly

now the womens side of the draw is WIDE OPEN anyone of them could win it which makes it finally more exciting then the mens as thats down to the dork and murry

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

Sabine Lisicki on 03:37 - Jul 2 with 2352 viewstimcocking

I think they are nice looking girls, certainly off the court.

Also, without wishing to sound like a sanctimonious pratt, i don't think sport is really supposed to be about which participant is better looking, is it?

As for being unsporting, well it's easy to level criticisms like that from on high. When you are fighting to win a Wimbledon Championship, i think a fierce competitive instinct is going to be an asset. She's here to win, not be sporting. Macenroe springs to mind. I know i've lost my temper during a sporting contest many a time. Always embarrassing later, but hard to avoid in the heat of battle.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024