Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
billy davies 14:20 - Aug 27 with 10822 viewsCharlie1

horrible indiviudal

why is he not talking to the media?

2:59 baby!

billy davies on 14:23 - Aug 27 with 8087 viewsJuzzie

Maybe they don't want to talk to him.
billy davies on 14:26 - Aug 27 with 8059 viewstoboboly

The Sky team before the game said it was a "us against them" siege mentality tactic from Davies to build a better team spirit.

I reckon it's 'cos he thinks the Sky lot are cnts.

Edit: Spelling.
[Post edited 27 Aug 2013 14:26]

Sexy Asian dwarves wanted.

billy davies on 14:26 - Aug 27 with 8057 viewsJonDoeman

Doing us a favour then isn't he, the intense wee sweaty!

It Is What It Is !!

billy davies on 14:27 - Aug 27 with 8051 viewsNorthernr

Because Davies' MO is to set up an us vs everybody else siege mentality in his camp. They're all against us lads, the media, the board, the football league, the cleaning staff. All of them. It's just me and you boys in here. We'll fcking show em.

Creates arguments in empty rooms, entirely deliberately.
billy davies on 14:33 - Aug 27 with 8010 viewswombat

billy davies on 14:27 - Aug 27 by Northernr

Because Davies' MO is to set up an us vs everybody else siege mentality in his camp. They're all against us lads, the media, the board, the football league, the cleaning staff. All of them. It's just me and you boys in here. We'll fcking show em.

I thought it was becuase the tw@t couldnt reach the mike stand myself

Poll: which is your favouite foot

billy davies on 14:35 - Aug 27 with 8002 viewsCharlie1

billy davies on 14:33 - Aug 27 by wombat

I thought it was becuase the tw@t couldnt reach the mike stand myself

lol

Read a report of their game yesterday and it had a one line saying Davies was refusing to speak with the media.

Was wondering if a specific reason. Had no idea we was being a big fanny.

2:59 baby!

billy davies on 14:42 - Aug 27 with 7967 viewsadhoc_qpr

He'll deliver a serious auto promotion tilt this season for Forest - so i doubt the fans care if he skips a few media engagements...
billy davies on 14:46 - Aug 27 with 7944 viewsJuzzie

A we're due to play them at LR in mid-April, no doubt he'll think again that the result will secure them promotion like last time.... oh, hang on.....
Login to get fewer ads

billy davies on 14:47 - Aug 27 with 7941 views00calben

billy davies on 14:27 - Aug 27 by Northernr

Hence he's such a good manager
billy davies on 14:48 - Aug 27 with 7933 viewsbillericaydicky

He is one of those individuals who is easy to get under your skin, but I have to say having watched the match v Watford on Sunday both sides look strong and will be in the top 6 for sure.
billy davies on 15:32 - Aug 27 with 7807 viewshoopdog

Billy Davis coated off on here for not talking to lieing twisting scum bags the press and the rest of the media
gob shytes , theyv, e printed enough lies and contorted bollox about us and you lot slag him off unbielvable ! Good on him in my book
billy davies on 15:42 - Aug 27 with 7769 viewsElHoop

I think that he's a shite manager, a complete tosser, and that Forest won't get promoted.
billy davies on 15:48 - Aug 27 with 7746 viewsNorthernr

billy davies on 14:47 - Aug 27 by 00calben

Hence he's such a good manager

At this level he's one of the best around. I'm hoping that mental chairman of theirs gets involved and pisses him off or they'll be right up there.
billy davies on 15:57 - Aug 27 with 7713 viewsJuzzie

billy davies on 14:26 - Aug 27 by toboboly

The Sky team before the game said it was a "us against them" siege mentality tactic from Davies to build a better team spirit.

I reckon it's 'cos he thinks the Sky lot are cnts.

Edit: Spelling.
[Post edited 27 Aug 2013 14:26]

Both are correct.
billy davies on 16:14 - Aug 27 with 7667 viewsElHoop

billy davies on 15:48 - Aug 27 by Northernr

At this level he's one of the best around. I'm hoping that mental chairman of theirs gets involved and pisses him off or they'll be right up there.

Can't agree with that.

He's a disaster waiting to happen.
billy davies on 16:46 - Aug 27 with 7587 viewsGetMeRangers

billy davies on 15:48 - Aug 27 by Northernr

Northern... what reason do you put Notts Forest's inability to get over the finishing line in seasons past... Billy Davies fault or the board.... or the players?
billy davies on 16:50 - Aug 27 with 7564 viewsClive_Anderson

He's always been a bit Kranky.
billy davies on 16:51 - Aug 27 with 7569 viewspeejaybee

Maybe someone told him that nobody can understand what he is saying.

If at first you dont succeed, pack up and f**k off home.

billy davies on 17:33 - Aug 27 with 7475 viewsNorthernr

billy davies on 16:46 - Aug 27 by GetMeRangers

Northern... what reason do you put Notts Forest's inability to get over the finishing line in seasons past... Billy Davies fault or the board.... or the players?

I'm not sure there was a reason. They weren't long out of League One remember. They just weren't quite ready and good enough at first, and then they've had a lot of boardroom upheaval following the death of the chairman.
billy davies on 17:42 - Aug 27 with 7456 viewsBAWHoops

billy davies on 17:33 - Aug 27 by Northernr

I'm not sure there was a reason. They weren't long out of League One remember. They just weren't quite ready and good enough at first, and then they've had a lot of boardroom upheaval following the death of the chairman.

They remind me a lot of us when we went up under Warnock.
Come up from league 1 and flirted with both halves of the tabel.
They've decided to stop pissing about now and bring a manager who has a good track record.
Think they'll win the league this year despite not having an array of stars like us and Wigan.
Think Leicester will come close too

http://blogandwhitehoops.wordpress.com/

billy davies on 18:49 - Aug 27 with 7353 viewsMonahoop

He's an irritatingly, irritating, irritable, irritant.

There aint half been some clever bastards.

billy davies on 19:43 - Aug 27 with 7297 viewsPinnerPaul

Don't like the bloke but he's probably just bored with being asked about Gareth ***** Bale!
billy davies on 20:00 - Aug 27 with 7281 viewsTacticalR

Wasn't the thing with Davies that when he went up with Derby and said they needed to spend money, people couldn't decide if he was

a) a winging git trying to protect his own back
b) telling it like it was and sticking it to the man

Air hostess clique

billy davies on 20:26 - Aug 27 with 7244 viewsderbyhoop

By his own admission, he's a kunt. But he knows what he's doing at this level. If we finish above Forest, we won't be far away.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

billy davies on 13:38 - Sep 4 with 7053 viewsJonDoeman

Bonkers Billy Davies has been charged with improper conduct by the Football Association following Nottingham Forest's weekend defeat at Wigan.

Davies walked onto the DW Stadium pitch at the end of his side's 2-1 loss and gestured in the direction of referee Craig Pawson.

A statement on the FA website alleged Davies' "language and/or behaviour at the end of the match amounted to improper conduct".

The Forest manager largely kept his counsel in his post-match interviews but did hint he was upset by Pawson's refusal to award his side a second-half penalty when Chris Cohen tangled with Roger Espinoza.

He said: "It's up to you guys to watch the video and write what you saw.

"I'm not going to comment on whether it was or it wasn't. I know the answer to the question, but I'm not going to tell you."

It Is What It Is !!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024