Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
BT 14:39 - Aug 29 with 3657 viewsCharlie1

Are they the biggest bunch of useless muppets on the planet?

Why is it, then when you need to speak with BT you end up talking to India.

Yet when the cnts want to sell you something, they bombard you from the UK.

And yet when, for example, your b/band package has a gremlin (and you've turned the fkcing thing on and off a million times) you speak to someone in Mumbai who tells you to turn it off. Then on again. And presses some buttons.

You know what, it still doesn't work.

Marginally bigger cnts than sky.

2:59 baby!

BT on 15:06 - Aug 29 with 3607 viewssimmo

I dont know how they look at themselves in the (wing) mirror.

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

BT on 15:10 - Aug 29 with 3593 viewsMetallica_Hoop

I set up my mates broadband she had the then new Windows 7 and the Indian on the line when I called then regarding connectivity had a Vista Instructions sheet!!! (I know this as I bought vista )

Wouldn't have/couldn't understand that she had the wrong sheet, eventually I was proved right.

Beer and Beef has made us what we are - The Prince Regent

BT on 15:12 - Aug 29 with 3589 viewsQPRSteve

I know how you feel, could never understand what they were trying to say to me.

Had a business account with BT but changed to Virgin a couple of years ago. I was moving house and arranged with my BT business manager that they would come and install the internet connection the day after I moved. Day before the move I got a text message from them saying there would be a "slight" delay and they would not be able to come four two weeks! Useless. Much happier with Virgin.
BT on 15:22 - Aug 29 with 3559 viewsblacky200

Seems like they go through the same tech support as Talk Talk & AOL. Useless bunch. Go through the same routine then try and tell you they need to send an engineer out to the check your home. Gone through this with AOL. The first time the engineer came out plugged his router in and said "You've got no DSL connection" No Sh*t Sherlock. That was what I said when I phoned up!
BT on 15:29 - Aug 29 with 3547 viewsLoftusRdW12

I was considering signing up for BT again after some bad experiences in the past. Mainly for the football.

Then they hired that Jake Humphrey to do their adverts and I presume present their shows...

I don't why, but I've always had a particular dislike for the guy. He might be alright, I don't know I've never met him. For some reason he strikes me as being a complete and utter c*ck!

So I won't be joining BT again anytime soon.
[Post edited 29 Aug 2013 15:30]

"I still don't know who scored our first and third goals. I'll have a look tonight." Neil Warnock

BT on 16:25 - Aug 29 with 3480 viewsWestonsuperR

A couple of years ago I had the worst customer service from BT that I've ever experienced, won't bore you with the details but it was so bad it was almost funny. I would never involve myself with them again.
BT on 16:29 - Aug 29 with 3466 viewsDylanP

Who are worse; BT, the FA, or FIFA????

Poll: Who is the Best QPR Chairman in the last 25 Years?

BT on 17:06 - Aug 29 with 3393 viewsbosh67

'Marginally bigger cnts than sky.'

You should try to sell that in as an advertising strap line to the BT marketing department. They'd probably pay you for that. If you can get through!

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Login to get fewer ads

BT on 17:22 - Aug 29 with 3371 viewshopphoops

BT on 16:29 - Aug 29 by DylanP

Who are worse; BT, the FA, or FIFA????

I noticed the "Sepp Blatter Primary School" in Visp in Switzerland the other day. Hate to imagine the curriculum:

Essentials of bigotry
Kickbacks for beginners
Spot a friendly sheikh
How to trample your hosts and partners

A magnificent football club, the love of our lives, finding a way to finally have its day in the sun.
Poll: When will the next election date be announced?

BT on 17:25 - Aug 29 with 3362 viewsNorthernr

The only positive thing I've found with BT is that while in the queue to speak to Bangalore a recorded voice asks you to "clearly and slowly" state the problem you're calling about, and then she repeats it back to you. Always amuses me to hear he say "you'd like to make a complaint" after I've said "I think BT are cnts."
BT on 17:29 - Aug 29 with 3357 viewsCharlie1

BT on 17:25 - Aug 29 by Northernr

The only positive thing I've found with BT is that while in the queue to speak to Bangalore a recorded voice asks you to "clearly and slowly" state the problem you're calling about, and then she repeats it back to you. Always amuses me to hear he say "you'd like to make a complaint" after I've said "I think BT are cnts."

ha ha ha

I say that everyime.

"do you want to complain?"

Me: "off course I want to complain you fking cnts"

"so, you want to complain, let me see if we can help".

Wnkers.

2:59 baby!

BT on 19:34 - Aug 29 with 3265 viewsLblock

They signed me up twice so I rang up and asked them to cancel one and refund me the charges (for football only I add)

Needless to say, they've now cancelled both football account set ups and are charging me for both plus "cancellation within term costs"
I've written to them as I refuse to deal in pidgen Ingleesh and if I don't get all my money back that they've taken in DDs then it's the small claims court for me

Needless to say, I will suffer missing their share of the top picks this season

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

BT on 19:37 - Aug 29 with 3259 viewsMrSheen

It staggers me that anyone thinks they will make a success of their new venture into TV sport when they can't run a phone network. And I work for them (sort of).
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024