Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Tom Carroll and Ale Faulin 17:43 - Sep 28 with 2618 viewsCharlie1

Well, interesting line up pre 3 o'clock but it worked a lot better than I thought. At times the passing was intricate and sublime. The movement, confidence and control superb. I hope we stick with it.

Tom Carroll could be a very good footballer. Despite making quite a few mistakes, he doesn't hide, works hard and moves the ball well. I don't think I've EVER seen a QPR side suck the opposition in, move it about and create chances.
Ale had some great moments, but also gave the ball away far too easily. Looks like he still lacks a yard of pace but needs a run of games.

Think and fear both will get some critics on here but did the job ok. That said, against better opposition they cannot keep making the same mistakes.

2:59 baby!

Tom Carroll and Ale Faulin on 17:52 - Sep 28 with 2561 viewsstuabd

I hope Carroll grows in confidence. I think what you said about not hiding is a good sign for a young player. He's in a team with some strong personalities and hopefully he'll keep getting better.
Tom Carroll and Ale Faulin on 18:02 - Sep 28 with 2494 viewsCharlie1

Tom Carroll and Ale Faulin on 17:52 - Sep 28 by stuabd

I hope Carroll grows in confidence. I think what you said about not hiding is a good sign for a young player. He's in a team with some strong personalities and hopefully he'll keep getting better.

And he'll learn from them.

My fear for him is the ability to impose and boss the game. Not sure he has the stature for that but that's an English mentality. Be different if he was foreign!
We still rely on Barton, O'Neil and others to dominate and dictate play.

2:59 baby!

Tom Carroll and Ale Faulin on 18:17 - Sep 28 with 2407 viewssexton

Ale was tremendous. He played further forward than he ever has for us. Possibly so that his lack of pace didn't put us under pressure.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024