Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Mr Happy Q & A 18:09 - Sep 30 with 1442 viewsthrillseeker

And there you have it..................................Schteve McClaren is your new boss.

Is Mr Happy happy with this appointment?

Can you ignore Schteve's dismal England record and the fact he was Forest's manager?

Will the majority of fans back Schteve?

Were you a Nigel Clough fan?

Was the sacking of Nigel justified or was it a real knee jerk reaction due to defeat by Forest Saturday?

Yes/ no answers are allowed but feel free to provide in depth responses if you wish

Thank you
Mr Happy Q & A on 22:42 - Sep 30 with 1432 viewsgerry_us

...and will he bring his umbrella?
Mr Happy Q & A on 23:55 - Sep 30 with 1430 viewsBarsidepete

Mr Happy Q & A on 22:42 - Sep 30 by gerry_us

...and will he bring his umbrella?

Well, Nigel could not say he wasn't the best manager in the business but perhaps in the top one,.. that's one non-answer ...

On Italians permeating the game: "'I can't even spell spaghetti never mind talk Italian. How could I tell an Italian to get the ball? He might grab mine" .. again, not the son..

"I like my women to be feminine, not sliding into tackles and covered in mud."

"'Don't send me flowers when I'm dead. If you like me, send them while I'm alive'"

If one thing is certain?... Nigel was no Brain.

And I have a classic Derby shirt. Good riddance and ...

"If you hate Nottingham Forest, clap your hands
if you hate Nottingham Forest, clap your hands
if you hate Nottingham Forest, and you really want to show it,
if you hate Nottingham Forest, clap your hands..."

He wrote his epitaph this past weekend, good riddance.......

Poll: In Daniel's PL, Sector4 is top, I'm 2nd or 3rd depending on the update

Mr Happy Q & A on 23:14 - Oct 1 with 1408 viewswessex_exile

Well he just helped Ipshit spunk away a 4-1 lead - top man Schteve, always rated you my son

Up the U's
Poll: How will we do in 2016/17
Blog: Knees-up Mother Brown #24

Mr Happy Q & A on 11:16 - Oct 3 with 1373 viewsmrhappy

Is Mr Happy happy with this appointment? Mclaren was the MOST boring Derby player of ALL TIME along with STEVE POWELL. As a boss he has much to rove IMO. But I personally think he will do well this time around.

Can you ignore Schteve's dismal England record and the fact he was Forest's manager? YES, he ruined Forest and that always a good thing !

Will the majority of fans back Schteve? Yes, ONLY if he drops the dutch tone and clogs.

Were you a Nigel Clough fan? NO

Was the sacking of Nigel justified or was it a real knee jerk reaction due to defeat by Forest Saturday? NO it was done by a two faced board , but Nigel was mid table at best. Bad timing IMO, but not surprising in the fickle world we live in. SEE ABOVE

Finally, DERBY COUNTY are a top 16 club when all fulls into place. WE WILL BE BACK.

PS: last seasons trophies will be ready for shipping sooooooooon.
[Post edited 3 Oct 2013 11:17]

MR HAPPY SAYS BE HAPPY - LIFE IS SHORT - MAKE IT COUNT ! GOD BLESS YOU !
Poll: Derby County - how the mighty have fallen - Rooney the Gooney

Mr Happy Q & A on 20:14 - Oct 3 with 1352 viewsthrillseeker

Thanks for the answers Mr H

Only time will tell whether Schteve can fulfill your claim (dream) of being a Top 16 club
Mr Happy Q & A on 17:51 - Dec 30 with 1231 viewsthrillseeker

Mr Happy Q & A on 11:16 - Oct 3 by mrhappy

Is Mr Happy happy with this appointment? Mclaren was the MOST boring Derby player of ALL TIME along with STEVE POWELL. As a boss he has much to rove IMO. But I personally think he will do well this time around.

Can you ignore Schteve's dismal England record and the fact he was Forest's manager? YES, he ruined Forest and that always a good thing !

Will the majority of fans back Schteve? Yes, ONLY if he drops the dutch tone and clogs.

Were you a Nigel Clough fan? NO

Was the sacking of Nigel justified or was it a real knee jerk reaction due to defeat by Forest Saturday? NO it was done by a two faced board , but Nigel was mid table at best. Bad timing IMO, but not surprising in the fickle world we live in. SEE ABOVE

Finally, DERBY COUNTY are a top 16 club when all fulls into place. WE WILL BE BACK.

PS: last seasons trophies will be ready for shipping sooooooooon.
[Post edited 3 Oct 2013 11:17]

Mr H

Your quote 'But I personally think he will do well this time around.' seems to be correct.

The big question is can the HUGE improvement since Schteve's appointment continue with promotion to the premiership?
Mr Happy Q & A on 22:07 - Jan 2 with 1179 viewsmrhappy

I think we will make 2 or 3 signings in January and go for it - ill be disappointed if we don't go up this year.

MR HAPPY SAYS BE HAPPY - LIFE IS SHORT - MAKE IT COUNT ! GOD BLESS YOU !
Poll: Derby County - how the mighty have fallen - Rooney the Gooney

Mr Happy Q & A on 11:18 - Jan 16 with 1148 viewsthrillseeker

I wish I had never raised the subject again - ever since Derby have been on the decline.

Hopefully Schteve can turn it around again for you Mr H
Login to get fewer ads

Mr Happy Q & A on 16:21 - Jan 16 with 1133 viewsBarsidepete

Mr Happy Q & A on 11:18 - Jan 16 by thrillseeker

I wish I had never raised the subject again - ever since Derby have been on the decline.

Hopefully Schteve can turn it around again for you Mr H

Although not this weekend, right, Thrill?

you predict Derby 1 Brighton 2

Poll: In Daniel's PL, Sector4 is top, I'm 2nd or 3rd depending on the update

Mr Happy Q & A on 20:20 - Jan 16 with 1120 viewsthrillseeker

Mr Happy Q & A on 16:21 - Jan 16 by Barsidepete

Although not this weekend, right, Thrill?

you predict Derby 1 Brighton 2

Very true Pete

I just try to be realistic with my predictions as I have been slacking this season
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024