Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
On way home; fcking ref 22:11 - Dec 3 with 8393 viewsCharlie1

First of all, fair play to them for having a go and making a game.

Secondly, ref tried his best to kill the game. Should've been a pen, red card and also their number 8 red.

That aside, AJ upfront and Carroll ticking it over nicely made for a nice performance and comfortable win. Austin and Barton did ever so well. Carroll keeps it moving nicely and Hoillet whilst frustrating at times, makes a difference to our play. Far more going forward.

Lovely goal by Phillips.
Lots of usual panicking on here after the weekend but we proved it was a one off and we're back on track.

Enjoyed that.

2:59 baby!

On way home; fcking ref on 22:21 - Dec 3 with 5094 viewsstansleftfoot

The potential of Phillips makes his signing unusually prescient of QPR. He is no more a winger than AJ and as a player sitting in the channel betwixt full back and centre half and behind CA his lazy talent will bring many a goal like tonights....
On way home; fcking ref on 22:26 - Dec 3 with 5049 viewsloftboy

Ref and lino paddocks sides were a pair of kunts, barton was kicked and the ref saw it, had it been the other way round Barton would of been off, definite handball in the box and stopped a clear goal scoring oppurtunity.

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

On way home; fcking ref on 22:26 - Dec 3 with 5039 viewsCharlie1

He looked hungry tonight. Really hungry I guess after bring dropped. Joyous goal, beat three and fierce shot. High hopes for him but he's got to be more consistent.

On way home; fcking ref on 22:28 - Dec 3 with 5025 viewsCharlie1

On way home; fcking ref on 22:26 - Dec 3 by loftboy

Ref and lino paddocks sides were a pair of kunts, barton was kicked and the ref saw it, had it been the other way round Barton would of been off, definite handball in the box and stopped a clear goal scoring oppurtunity.

And he booked Barton at first chance LB.

Shocking first half. Gurman Singh-esque.

On way home; fcking ref on 22:29 - Dec 3 with 4996 viewsNW5Hoop

Don't think he was trying to kill the game. I think he bottled it, both times. He was lucky the first incident didn't turn into something much worse down the line — for a good five minutes after, Barton was continually looking over his shoulder to see where their bloke was, and it looked like there was a decent chance he was looking for some violent retribution.

Second incident looked like handball inside the area to me. But I'm at pitch level. Can't be sure. Whatever it was, it wasn't a free kick five yards outside the area with no card of any colour. Austin clearly thought it was a pen … since he went and put the ball on the spot.
On way home; fcking ref on 22:32 - Dec 3 with 4949 viewsTacticalR

How long did that melee last while the ref was deciding if it was a penalty or not? It felt like ten minutes.

Air hostess clique

On way home; fcking ref on 22:34 - Dec 3 with 4929 viewsqueensparker

Just back home - enjoyed that.

How that ref didn't give a red for the handball God only knows - Austin was clean through and the defender scooped it out of his path. Looked a pen as well. But you could tell by the way the bald little git was strutting back from the lino he was loving the attention and was going to do something stupid.

Didn't see what happened with Barton but at least it livened up the atmosphere, was worried he was going to get himself sent off. He's grown up a bit these days.

MOM Johnson for me, we look so much more dangerous with him up front as the out ball (although to be fair we were a lot more open, better teams would have created a lot more chances against us today).

Honourable mentions to Hoilett who got stuck in and looked up for it, and Charlie who never stopped running all game (he does run weirdly doesn't he, looks like a slow Michael Johnson).
On way home; fcking ref on 22:34 - Dec 3 with 4927 viewsW14Hoop

Was good to finally have a bit of creativity on the right hand side late 2nd half when Philips was there.
Login to get fewer ads

On way home; fcking ref on 22:38 - Dec 3 with 4859 viewsCiderwithRsie

Good to hear Charlie. Especially pleased about Carroll, I feel we need a playmaker.
On way home; fcking ref on 22:38 - Dec 3 with 4857 viewsBklynRanger

Yeah well I wasn't panicking, I was......complaining
On way home; fcking ref on 22:39 - Dec 3 with 4837 viewsYorkRanger

On business in London....

Yes enjoyed that. Very comfortable and first two goals created by AJ didnt go unnoticed. Saturday was very poor and tonight much better against two mediocre sides. Sat at the back of the paddock tonight school end. Was definitely a handball but hand on heart I'm not sure if it may just have been outside the box.
On way home; fcking ref on 22:44 - Dec 3 with 4773 viewsPablo_Hoopsta

The ref and Lino on our side in R Block - a pair of total and utter cûnts the pair of them. That tvvat Arter would have had a fûcking punch in the face if he came near R block! They were one dirty side, in the first half especially.

Well chuffed for our lads to get 3 and nice to see some of the legends on the pitch again.

Nearly home to put the feet up and bask in the glory!

C'mon U Rs!
On way home; fcking ref on 22:57 - Dec 3 with 4611 viewsstansleftfoot

On way home; fcking ref on 22:39 - Dec 3 by YorkRanger

On business in London....

Yes enjoyed that. Very comfortable and first two goals created by AJ didnt go unnoticed. Saturday was very poor and tonight much better against two mediocre sides. Sat at the back of the paddock tonight school end. Was definitely a handball but hand on heart I'm not sure if it may just have been outside the box.

"tonight much better against two mediocre sides"
We did really well then!
We are an odd side to watch, ambitious in area's of the pitch where we shouldn't be and lacking up top where there is skill but little purpose.
Finally Phillips does the simple thing, Hoillet flukes one and Austin does what he does.
Not a real side but better than the rest so far.....finally beaten for possession but actually win easily....maybe a lesson and some confidence learned...I hope Matty Phillips gets thats he is a real Championship striker in the mode of a Thierry Henry, power, pace and time to deliver....
On way home; fcking ref on 22:58 - Dec 3 with 4604 viewsgobbles

I thought Barton was kicked by mistake. Their player was trying to show what the foul was like and Barton walked straight into the kick.
On way home; fcking ref on 23:01 - Dec 3 with 4573 viewsTheBlob

On way home; fcking ref on 22:38 - Dec 3 by CiderwithRsie

Good to hear Charlie. Especially pleased about Carroll, I feel we need a playmaker.

We might have just signed one.

Poll: So how was the season for you?

On way home; fcking ref on 23:02 - Dec 3 with 4558 viewsYorkRanger

On way home; fcking ref on 22:57 - Dec 3 by stansleftfoot

We did really well then!
We are an odd side to watch, ambitious in area's of the pitch where we shouldn't be and lacking up top where there is skill but little purpose.
Finally Phillips does the simple thing, Hoillet flukes one and Austin does what he does.
Not a real side but better than the rest so far.....finally beaten for possession but actually win easily....maybe a lesson and some confidence learned...I hope Matty Phillips gets thats he is a real Championship striker in the mode of a Thierry Henry, power, pace and time to deliver....

one mediocre side tonight, one medicore side Saturday = two medicore sides....

On way home; fcking ref on 23:04 - Dec 3 with 4520 viewseghamranger

Thought joey was motm, Charlie was excellent too and had a couple of great defensive challenges.
No injuries, so roll on Saturday.

Happy days!!!
On way home; fcking ref on 23:04 - Dec 3 with 4519 viewsTacticalR

Great goal by Matt Phillips. Skipped through their defence and then lashed the ball in.

Air hostess clique

On way home; fcking ref on 23:21 - Dec 3 with 4384 viewssmegma

A friend showed me a tweet from a journo at the game who reckoned the referee was shockingly bad. So its nice to hear it from someone impartial. He also said the lack of a red card for the handball incident is the worse decision hes seen in a long time. The ref stopped the game, took an eternity to decide what happened, went over and spoke to the lino,came back to the incident scene and still hadn't decided what he was going to do. Not only did he not show a card of any colour, he didn't even talk to the defender.The incident took nearly 4 mins YET the 4th official put a board up for two minutes for 'time added on'. So the 4 officials cannot even keep time between the four of them. Usless khunts all of them.

Well played for Barton for keeping his head in the second half although it took the edge off his game a bit. MOTM by a country mile.
On way home; fcking ref on 23:25 - Dec 3 with 4338 viewsbaz_qpr

Austin MOTM for me, Carroll had a poor first half and a good second half, we scored three didn't play that brilliantly for long periods, AJ made a difference, I was just bemoaning typical 4-4-2 as a long ball had been chipped down the channel and out of play for the umpteenth time when Johnson gets on the end of one gets a cross in and Austin takes brilliantly.

Dire ref. Hoilett as frustrating as ever despite the goal (starting to wonder if Traore might be a better bet in a 4-4-2

A better team would have destroyed us in midfield we were so open and exposed in the centre at times.

Love LR under the lights shame there has not been more of them this season
On way home; fcking ref on 23:27 - Dec 3 with 4316 viewsN12Hoop

On way home; fcking ref on 23:21 - Dec 3 by smegma

A friend showed me a tweet from a journo at the game who reckoned the referee was shockingly bad. So its nice to hear it from someone impartial. He also said the lack of a red card for the handball incident is the worse decision hes seen in a long time. The ref stopped the game, took an eternity to decide what happened, went over and spoke to the lino,came back to the incident scene and still hadn't decided what he was going to do. Not only did he not show a card of any colour, he didn't even talk to the defender.The incident took nearly 4 mins YET the 4th official put a board up for two minutes for 'time added on'. So the 4 officials cannot even keep time between the four of them. Usless khunts all of them.

Well played for Barton for keeping his head in the second half although it took the edge off his game a bit. MOTM by a country mile.

There are those times you think it should be a penalty or red card but actually on a replay you realise you are wrong. And then there are those moments like tonight where the entire stadium sees the opposition player smack your player but the ref and the linesman fail to act. The fact they had a debate about it suggests they did see it. I would love to hear their explanation.

Poll: Who would you most like to see win the Premiership?

On way home; fcking ref on 23:32 - Dec 3 with 4288 viewsjeffranger

Great result the ref shit he just totally lost it & should get 2/3 match ban from managing another game, just makes it all the more frustrating the doncaster result & we could have been clear at the the top, hey ho but i will settle for what we got.
On way home; fcking ref on 23:33 - Dec 3 with 4279 viewsted_hendrix

Just got in , the bloke on the radio said it was a blatant penalty and a sending off, if someone can explain to me why the ref had to go and speak to the linesman for a second time then I'll gladly listen, what the hell is the linesman going to say second time around ffs, something different? when the incident happened the linesman was waving his flag instantly like a maniac.
You can thank AJ for the first two goals, he just doesn't give up anything as a lost cause, he's got a fcking good football brain on him.
Watch Charlie Austin and the work he puts into a game, and I'm talking about at the back too.
Excellent 3 points tonight.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

On way home; fcking ref on 23:38 - Dec 3 with 4237 viewsthemodfather

the decision not to red card the defender who pulled austin back was terribel, if he gives a free kick it must be a red cos it denied a goal scoring oppurtunity.
the first incident i missed due to being distracted by a mates phone.....i'm told their guy clearly kicked barton off the ball
blackpool had 3 sent off tonight
the cherries should have had 2.
this ref couldn't manage and under 5's game. a real fool
On way home; fcking ref on 23:43 - Dec 3 with 4200 views1MoreBrightonR

On way home; fcking ref on 22:57 - Dec 3 by stansleftfoot

We did really well then!

Bit harsh on Phillips...he hasnt exactly over done it in the games he played!

Anyway, some good signs from the game tonight...not an amazing performance but we did very well and showed some very positive signs. MOTM was Austin for me....his work rate is incredible and for a ten minute period round the goal, he just tore them apart.

AWFUL ref...my only guess on how he didnt give a card for the handball was because he gave the foul for a minor foul just before it and therefore decided the handball wasnt in his remit!? Dont believe that though and just think he bottled it!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024