Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Prediction of final place for season 2017/18 season. 11:22 - Jul 29 with 1262 viewsbwildered

Prediction of final place for season 2017/18 season.

Your Vote:

You need to be logged in to vote on our site polls

Poll: No half measure either 1 or 2 ?

Prediction of final place for season 2017/18 season. on 12:04 - Jul 29 with 1249 viewsLeadbelly

If we can turn young cast offs from other clubs into a side capable of reaching the p!ayoffs I'll be surprised and delighted in equal measure. More realistically, we probably lack the creativity and goal scoring ability to reach that level plus we are starting the season with too many unfit and injured players. Mid table I reckon.
[Post edited 29 Jul 2017 16:03]

Poll: Safe standing at football; yes, know or don't know?

Prediction of final place for season 2017/18 season. on 13:06 - Jul 29 with 1239 viewsFruitbat

Need to see us a few times before making a judgement but my concern at the moment is goal scoring. Guthrie, when he's fit, will get his share but if he takes a while to come back or if we tlog him in January then we might have problems. Hopefully Mandron is better than the Wigan fans have suggested but I was distinctly unimpressed with Johnstone last season. Also, unless Jackson turns out to be the right foooted version, we've got to find the dozen goals Dickenson scored and the other dozen he set up from somewhere.

I think I'll reserve judgement until half a dozen games in.
Prediction of final place for season 2017/18 season. on 15:34 - Jul 29 with 1225 viewsTheHappyGooner

7th Deffo and win play offs !

WE ARE THE HAPPY GOONERS ! LONDONS FINEST !
Poll: The Big one v Southend - huge game - what say ye?

Prediction of final place for season 2017/18 season. on 23:44 - Jul 29 with 1195 viewsmfb_cufc

If it wasn't for the all the injuries last season we would have made the play-offs. With virtually the same squad, IF we can stay injury free, we should make at least the play-offs.

mfb

Prediction of final place for season 2017/18 season. on 08:05 - Jul 30 with 1177 viewsbwildered

Despite all the injuries last season, let's not forget did not win a away game between Christmas and Easter and also did not win a game in thirteen.
Please prove me incorrect, but not enough leadership and quality within to make a challenge unless several can up their game considerably.
Mid table .

Prediction of final place for season 2017/18 season. on 15:51 - Jul 30 with 1141 viewsdurham_exile

Prediction of final place for season 2017/18 season. on 08:05 - Jul 30 by bwildered

Despite all the injuries last season, let's not forget did not win a away game between Christmas and Easter and also did not win a game in thirteen.
Please prove me incorrect, but not enough leadership and quality within to make a challenge unless several can up their game considerably.
Mid table .

I've gone automatic promotion.

I think League two is weaker this season and our squad is certainly good enough to secure third place.

Guthrie must be fit soon though and Dickenson returning in February will be like a new signing.

Up the U's

Durham_exile

Prediction of final place for season 2017/18 season. on 20:45 - Apr 14 with 787 viewsbwildered

You have been tango .

Prediction of final place for season 2017/18 season. on 22:33 - Apr 14 with 761 viewsLeadbelly

Prediction of final place for season 2017/18 season. on 12:04 - Jul 29 by Leadbelly

If we can turn young cast offs from other clubs into a side capable of reaching the p!ayoffs I'll be surprised and delighted in equal measure. More realistically, we probably lack the creativity and goal scoring ability to reach that level plus we are starting the season with too many unfit and injured players. Mid table I reckon.
[Post edited 29 Jul 2017 16:03]

Just call me Nostradamus!

Poll: Safe standing at football; yes, know or don't know?

Login to get fewer ads

Prediction of final place for season 2017/18 season. on 22:44 - Apr 14 with 757 viewsmfb_cufc

Prediction of final place for season 2017/18 season. on 22:33 - Apr 14 by Leadbelly

Just call me Nostradamus!

Spot on Leadbelly. The only thing missing from your prediction was that the manager hasn't got a clue what his best team is all season, and what the best tactics are.

mfb

Prediction of final place for season 2017/18 season. on 08:25 - Apr 15 with 728 viewsbwildered

was thinking more Mother Shipton , Nostro !

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024