Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Lincoln away tickets? 21:18 - Apr 6 with 1952 viewsGOSBTS

Anyone know when the Lincoln City away tickets will go on sale? Or is it pay on the gate? Mum lives in Lincolnshire and has her birthday following week so I'm considering coinciding visiting her with my second ever U's game.
Lincoln away tickets? on 21:43 - Apr 6 with 1946 viewsdurham_exile

GOSBTS - I note that the Exeter tickets have gone on sale today.

I reckon Lincoln will wait until after the Wembley final this weekend before deciding on the date to start selling.

If we defeat Accrington this Saturday, Lincoln will limit the number for Col U supporters perhaps to 400 which I would imagine the club will rightly offer to ST holders first. Hopefully the club will ask for 1,000 but we will have to wait and see.

It is many years since I have been to Sincil Bank and the last time I went we won 1-0 in front of just over 3,000.
This will be an absolute classic.

What I am saying is that it will be a 10,000 sell out and tickets will be like gold dust.

Up the U's
[Post edited 6 Apr 2018 21:47]

Durham_exile

Lincoln away tickets? on 22:17 - Apr 6 with 1925 viewswessex_exile

Lincoln away tickets? on 21:43 - Apr 6 by durham_exile

I reckon Lincoln will wait until after the Wembley final this weekend before deciding on the date to start selling.

If we defeat Accrington this Saturday, Lincoln will limit the number for Col U supporters perhaps to 400 which I would imagine the club will rightly offer to ST holders first. Hopefully the club will ask for 1,000 but we will have to wait and see.

It is many years since I have been to Sincil Bank and the last time I went we won 1-0 in front of just over 3,000.

What I am saying is that it will be a 10,000 sell out and tickets will be like gold dust.

Up the U's

Thanks for the heads-up on Exeter tickets Durham, I'd missed that - that's me on the phone in the morning. The Lincoln away end holds up to 2,000, unless they partition it, so I'd hope there'll be at least 1k tickets available - I hope so, as I need two myself.

Up the U's
Poll: How will we do in 2016/17
Blog: Knees-up Mother Brown #23

Lincoln away tickets? on 22:33 - Apr 6 with 1918 viewsdurham_exile

Lincoln away tickets? on 22:17 - Apr 6 by wessex_exile

Thanks for the heads-up on Exeter tickets Durham, I'd missed that - that's me on the phone in the morning. The Lincoln away end holds up to 2,000, unless they partition it, so I'd hope there'll be at least 1k tickets available - I hope so, as I need two myself.

Wessex for the recent Lincoln v Exeter game. Lincoln made it all ticket and limited the Grecians to 400 tickets.

I don't think they will be too generous to the super U's

Regarding the Exeter allocation. The away end is closed during ground redevelopment and away fans are limited to 350 in the seats by the corner.

Up the U's
[Post edited 6 Apr 2018 22:55]

Durham_exile

Lincoln away tickets? on 00:11 - Apr 7 with 1903 viewswessex_exile

Lincoln away tickets? on 22:33 - Apr 6 by durham_exile

Wessex for the recent Lincoln v Exeter game. Lincoln made it all ticket and limited the Grecians to 400 tickets.

I don't think they will be too generous to the super U's

Regarding the Exeter allocation. The away end is closed during ground redevelopment and away fans are limited to 350 in the seats by the corner.

Up the U's
[Post edited 6 Apr 2018 22:55]

Well thanks for the double heads-up Durham. When a club advertises an away stand capacity of 2,000, fair enough if they reduce that knowing the visiting support won't need that many, and they can sell the seats themselves, but to knowingly do so just to reduce the number of visiting supporters in key matches - that's just f'cking cowardly of the Lincoln Wimps.

Up the U's

Lincoln away tickets? on 07:15 - Apr 7 with 1878 viewsGOSBTS

Lincoln away tickets? on 21:43 - Apr 6 by durham_exile

Up the U's

Thanks for the info Durham! I had hoped it might be easier than that to get tickets (it's impossible to get to Brighton away games this season) but if Col and Lincoln are both still battling for playoff places come April 21st, and Lincoln can fill the ground, I understand why it might be limited. Fingers crossed they'll be generous with the allocation!

My first ever football game was at Sincil Bank in 98. Brighton lost 2-1 but I got to meet one of the players. Happy days. Here's hoping 20 years later I'll get to go again to see the U's.

All the best today v Accrington!
Lincoln away tickets? on 08:46 - Apr 7 with 1869 viewswessex_exile

Looking at the Lincoln website it’s unclear. There are 7 blocks in the Stacey-West stand, with 1 & 7 half size at either end. Their website article on ticket news says Blocks 1-3 are for home fans, 4 and 5 empty for segregation, leaving 6 and 7 (about 450-500 seats) for the U’s faithful. Lincoln are already selling, but they are only doing so for Blocks 1 and 2, not Block 3. This might mean an extra block for U’s fans is being held in reserve, depending on how we get on today, but we’re not advertising the tickets at all right now, which I only assume means that some form of priority sales arrangement is being planned. With train tickets to book as well, they’re leaving it a bit tight if so...

Up the U's

Lincoln away tickets? on 09:20 - Apr 7 with 1864 viewsnoah4x4

I can't make Lincoln.

Anybody want my ST priority ticket....only £1,000.?

Unless it rains for three days before, I also can't make Exeter. So £1,500 the pair.
[Post edited 7 Apr 2018 9:21]
Lincoln away tickets? on 11:14 - Apr 7 with 1847 viewswessex_exile

Just got my Exeter ticket over the phone, so get in pronto if you haven’t done so already Durham (and anyone else who can’t afford Noah’s most generous offer 🤣). We’ve been allocated about 800 tickets for Lincoln, and they go on sale straight after todays match, so telephone sales as of Monday morning.

Up the U's

Login to get fewer ads

Lincoln away tickets? on 12:34 - Apr 7 with 1836 viewswessex_exile

Lincoln away tickets? on 11:14 - Apr 7 by wessex_exile

Just got my Exeter ticket over the phone, so get in pronto if you haven’t done so already Durham (and anyone else who can’t afford Noah’s most generous offer 🤣). We’ve been allocated about 800 tickets for Lincoln, and they go on sale straight after todays match, so telephone sales as of Monday morning.

Update: the club just rang me back, telephone sales now being accepted for the Lincoln tickets, so my two are purchased.

Up the U's

Lincoln away tickets? on 21:21 - Apr 7 with 1805 viewsGOSBTS

Are they available to buy online or only over the phone?
Lincoln away tickets? on 22:25 - Apr 7 with 1795 viewswessex_exile

Lincoln away tickets? on 21:21 - Apr 7 by GOSBTS

Are they available to buy online or only over the phone?

Away tickets are only available either at the ticket office or over the phone, and I think the phone sales start at 10am Monday. The lady I spoke to at Col U was confident there’d be plenty left though, given our allocation is 800 - good luck!

Up the U's

Lincoln away tickets? on 08:48 - Apr 8 with 1782 viewsGOSBTS

Lincoln away tickets? on 22:25 - Apr 7 by wessex_exile

Away tickets are only available either at the ticket office or over the phone, and I think the phone sales start at 10am Monday. The lady I spoke to at Col U was confident there’d be plenty left though, given our allocation is 800 - good luck!

Cheers Wessex, I'll get on the ticket line ASAP on Monday!
Lincoln away tickets? on 12:11 - Apr 9 with 1730 viewsdurham_exile

Lincoln away tickets? on 08:48 - Apr 8 by GOSBTS

Cheers Wessex, I'll get on the ticket line ASAP on Monday!

GOSBTS & Wessex - further to this thread.

Tickets booked for both Lincoln and Exeter this morning.

Up the U's

Just the four victories required now!!!!!!!!!

Durham_exile

Lincoln away tickets? on 16:31 - Apr 10 with 1682 viewsnoah4x4

Lincoln away tickets? on 09:20 - Apr 7 by noah4x4

I can't make Lincoln.

Anybody want my ST priority ticket....only £1,000.?

Unless it rains for three days before, I also can't make Exeter. So £1,500 the pair.
[Post edited 7 Apr 2018 9:21]

Er.....Price reduction of 97.5%.

Now only £25...will include a half time pie....£50 the pair
[Post edited 10 Apr 2018 16:32]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024