Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
You couldn't make it up! 15:45 - Jan 5 with 677 viewsgerry_us

U's ONE Notts County THREE 30 minutes gone.
What is going on?
Anyone remember beating MKDon away 1-0 a couple of weeks ago?
You couldn't make it up! on 16:00 - Jan 5 with 665 viewsMoor_Pinot

We've decided to play with no defence so far and Mandrons goal was a fluke. We were good in the first nine minutes Gerry. Nouble awful again, Pell little better nor is Gilmartins kicking. A very careless first half. Hope you hear better things in the second.

Moor Pinot

You couldn't make it up! on 16:17 - Jan 5 with 657 viewsgerry_us

You couldn't make it up! on 16:00 - Jan 5 by Moor_Pinot

We've decided to play with no defence so far and Mandrons goal was a fluke. We were good in the first nine minutes Gerry. Nouble awful again, Pell little better nor is Gilmartins kicking. A very careless first half. Hope you hear better things in the second.

I wonder if they are singing....
"We're gonna 4-3"
You couldn't make it up! on 17:10 - Jan 5 with 645 viewsMoor_Pinot

Couldn't hear it Gerry - small crowd of 3181 with 300 or so from the visitors. Frantic second half but the goalie had no saves to make and crosses poor again. Tbh not enough quality to beat the bottom side. Says a lot about our current form and set up. Nouble needs a rest and Pell was far better early season. Positives - Gondoh looked worth a run in the side and Mandron was good, Prosser and Tom OK. Headless chicken performance from Lapslie though. I'm no longer expecting a big challenge for the top three.

Moor Pinot

You couldn't make it up! on 18:10 - Jan 5 with 623 viewsthrillseeker

It was freezing at the game today so was hoping for a performance that would warm us up.

First 10 minutes we looked calm, comfortable and good with the bonus of a goal, but then it went horribly wrong.

I don't care how people spin it that we got a draw after being 3-1 down, this performance was shit and I make no apologies for the bad language.

Early season we played with pace, now we are slow and predictable.

Players that could come out of game with a little credit are, Eastman, Prosser, KVY and Mandron

I have to wonder on current form what Gilmartin, Senior and Nouble provide. Nouble has really lost his form yet still retains his place and rarely subbed.

I can't say to much more as still thawing out
You couldn't make it up! on 19:04 - Jan 5 with 599 viewsLeadbelly

That must have been a thoroughly entertaining game for any neutrals in attendance but very frustrating for the rest of us. Comedy defending against the bottom side, lots of huff and puff but all in slow motion, too many players looking woefully out of form and then we seemed to think the dodgy penalty equaliser was job done and never had another effort on target in 23 minutes plus injury time. Mid table table beckons.

Poll: Safe standing at football; yes, know or don't know?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024