Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
John White 16:13 - Jun 27 with 771 viewsburnsieespana

Just announced he has joined Southend United so good luck John and hope it works out.
Sad though a club like Southend can pay more than us!
John White on 16:24 - Jun 27 with 757 viewsLeadbelly

Good luck indeed but how do we know they did pay more they we offered him? In view of their several recent financial problems I'd suggest paying more then they should do is something they need to stop.

Poll: Safe standing at football; yes, know or don't know?

John White on 18:44 - Jun 27 with 739 viewswessex_exile

John White on 16:24 - Jun 27 by Leadbelly

Good luck indeed but how do we know they did pay more they we offered him? In view of their several recent financial problems I'd suggest paying more then they should do is something they need to stop.

Given they've frequently recently failed to pay players wages, if it is for more money (which I doubt) then good luck to John actually getting it - I suspect it's more to do with being a regular first choice in a lesser squad. Genuinely good luck to John though, he has been a Col U stalwart for many years, and I wish him well at Southend - I just hope our bottom-feeding cousins give him a decent chance to prove himself.

Up the U's
Poll: How will we do in 2016/17
Blog: Knees-up Mother Brown #24

John White on 20:20 - Jun 27 with 721 viewsBarsidepete

John White on 18:44 - Jun 27 by wessex_exile

Given they've frequently recently failed to pay players wages, if it is for more money (which I doubt) then good luck to John actually getting it - I suspect it's more to do with being a regular first choice in a lesser squad. Genuinely good luck to John though, he has been a Col U stalwart for many years, and I wish him well at Southend - I just hope our bottom-feeding cousins give him a decent chance to prove himself.

Wow.

Never saw that coming. And a friend of mine so can't wish him ill wills.

Good grief, though..

Poll: In Daniel's PL, Sector4 is top, I'm 2nd or 3rd depending on the update

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024