Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Transfer window 09:49 - Sep 1 with 1332 viewsjonestones

What do you think are the chances of us signing someone before the transfer window closes tonight? I'm hoping for a prolific/experienced striker, 20 / 30 goals a season would be nice!
Transfer window on 10:01 - Sep 1 with 1317 viewsTheOldOakTree

We could try a cheeky £29 bid for David de Gea, because he's well and truly burnt his bridges! Plus if he's feeling homesick, our climate is far more like Madrid's than Manchester.
Transfer window on 10:51 - Sep 1 with 1302 viewsjonestones

I don't know TOOT, £29 seems a bit steep, that would blow our budget for the year! What about a few training cones and a fiver?
Transfer window on 13:39 - Sep 1 with 1282 viewsLeadbelly

I'd be surprised if any permanent signings are made today. More likely a loan signing once the window has closed and clubs assess players on their books that may be surplus to current requirements. Hopefully some club has a genuine front man going spare.

Holman has extended his loan at Woking until January so I think it's safe to assume he doesn't feature in the manager's plans and will be off at the end of the season. My Woking spy tells me Holman looks quite good at Conference level but that shouldn't be a big surprise.

The other question is will there be any departures, loan or permanent? Has Moncur played his last game for Col U?

Poll: Safe standing at football; yes, know or don't know?

Transfer window on 14:02 - Sep 1 with 1276 viewsRSCOSWORTH

I'm hoping we bring in a thighmaster for big George!

Poll: How many polls will Leadbelly do this season?

Transfer window on 14:24 - Sep 1 with 1270 viewsdurham_exile

Matt Derbyshire and Leroy Lita apparently spotted in Lion Walk this lunchtime!

Up the U's

Durham_exile

Transfer window on 18:42 - Sep 1 with 1234 viewsbwildered

Formers

Michael ANtonio - Forest to West Ham

Rhys Healy - Cardiff to Dundee ( loan )

Michael Smith - Swindon to Barnsley .

Bwildered - Lion Walk back to Work .

Poll: No half measure either 1 or 2 ?

Transfer window on 19:47 - Sep 1 with 1214 viewsLeadbelly

We did sign David James look a like Dillon Barnes. 19 year old goalkeeper on the bench tonight I believe.

Transfer window on 12:59 - Sep 2 with 1167 viewsLeadbelly

I heard we had agreed a deal with both club and player for an on loan striker but this fell through when the agent got involved. Unpostable word springs to mind.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024