Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
PRE CHRISTMAS MR HAPPY REPORT FROM THE JUNGLE ! 01:32 - Dec 21 with 610 viewsmrhappy

I am looking at 4 players inparticular...

In the PREM .....it will take a monuental effort to deprive GATE from the title which would be comletely well deserved for his thorough consistancy and I can't see anybody stopping him.....the pack seem to be falling over themselves in my opinion and lack the quality to mount a constistant title charge.
Latest odds of 11/10 are EXTREMELY generous and wont last much longer.

At the other end NOAH has proved MR HAPPY right when I offered ridiculously high odds for the title this year and now you get get him for an even more ridiculous 2000/1. Good luck !

In DIV 1 - I reckon sooner or later THE ''JONES BOY"' will go clear - we have had our differences, but I know a class horse when I see it - odds to win the league a very skinny 5/4........MY BANKER of the season.

BARSIDEPETE - whatever happened to him ????
Only he can answer that.......can he go straight back up? in my opinion NO......Has his desire gone...in my opinion YES.

No offence given or taken folks.

Have a great Christmas one and all !
great job MFB...excuse me whilst I swing from tree to tree !

PS: keeno will turn it around no worries - like last year, COL U staying up...my SECOND BANKER.

[Post edited 21 Dec 2015 1:37]

MR HAPPY SAYS BE HAPPY - LIFE IS SHORT - MAKE IT COUNT ! GOD BLESS YOU !
Poll: Derby County - how the mighty have fallen - Rooney the Gooney

PRE CHRISTMAS MR HAPPY REPORT FROM THE JUNGLE ! on 03:38 - Dec 21 with 592 viewsBarsidepete

Only MFB has the right to know what has happened with me in details, this year, especially this Christmas and New Years. Sorry to disappoint you, Haps.
[Post edited 21 Dec 2015 3:46]

Poll: In Daniel's PL, Sector4 is top, I'm 2nd or 3rd depending on the update

PRE CHRISTMAS MR HAPPY REPORT FROM THE JUNGLE ! on 06:26 - Dec 22 with 528 viewsmrhappy

I'm messing brother as per usual - wishing you a peaceful time - It can't be easy x thoughts are with you x
[Post edited 22 Dec 2015 6:27]

MR HAPPY SAYS BE HAPPY - LIFE IS SHORT - MAKE IT COUNT ! GOD BLESS YOU !
Poll: Derby County - how the mighty have fallen - Rooney the Gooney

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024