Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Mission (almost) Impossible 12:51 - Mar 6 with 1190 viewsdurham_exile

Good morning Mr Keen

Your mission is to secure at least 23 points from your remaining 11 league one fixtures

Wigan home
Walsall away
Doncaster home
Coventry away
Millwall home
Blackpool away
Peterbore home
Crewe away
Burton home
Barnsley awake
Rochdale home

The little matter of 8 victories will secure 51 points which should be more than enough. As always should any of your players become injured there are opportunities for loan signings.
You even have the luxury of affording up to three defeats probably against Burton Coventry and Millwall.

Good luck Mr Keen

Up the U's

Durham_exile

Mission (almost) Impossible on 15:01 - Mar 6 with 1152 viewsthrillseeker

This message will self destruct like our defence
Mission (almost) Impossible (n/t) on 17:17 - Mar 6 with 1125 viewsTheOldOakTree

[Post edited 28 Jun 2016 9:26]
Mission (almost) Impossible on 19:49 - Mar 6 with 1110 viewsdurham_exile

Mission (almost) Impossible (n/t) on 17:17 - Mar 6 by TheOldOakTree

[Post edited 28 Jun 2016 9:26]

TOOT
Simply a typo I'm afraid.

Up the U's

Durham_exile

Mission (almost) Impossible on 20:35 - Mar 6 with 1100 viewsLeadbelly

Mission (almost) Impossible on 19:49 - Mar 6 by durham_exile

TOOT
Simply a typo I'm afraid.

Up the U's

Freudian typo?

Poll: Safe standing at football; yes, know or don't know?

Mission (almost) Impossible on 22:48 - Mar 6 with 1075 viewsmfb_cufc

An interesting stat is that all our six wins this season have been against teams in the top half of the table. So on that basis we are capable of beating anybody, but not likely to do it eight times.

mfb

Mission (almost) Impossible on 08:47 - Mar 7 with 1050 viewsAFCMorant

After witnessing that lifeless, limp and deflated performance at Vale Park where we could have played until midnight and not scored, I'd say it is truly mission impossible and even the late great Peter Graves would give that mission a miss.
Mission (almost) Impossible on 09:05 - Mar 7 with 1037 viewswessex_exile

Mission (almost) Impossible on 08:47 - Mar 7 by AFCMorant

After witnessing that lifeless, limp and deflated performance at Vale Park where we could have played until midnight and not scored, I'd say it is truly mission impossible and even the late great Peter Graves would give that mission a miss.

It was largely toothless, you're right - the frustrating thing is that for the most part we were still better than Port Vale. However, one defensive blunder (coupled with Parish seemingly letting the shot from a tight angle squeeze under him), and one world class headed goal that no one could have done anything about, and it was goodnight Vienna...

Up the U's
Poll: How will we do in 2016/17
Blog: Knees-up Mother Brown #24

Mission (almost) Impossible on 12:53 - Mar 7 with 1018 viewsAFCMorant

Mission (almost) Impossible on 09:05 - Mar 7 by wessex_exile

It was largely toothless, you're right - the frustrating thing is that for the most part we were still better than Port Vale. However, one defensive blunder (coupled with Parish seemingly letting the shot from a tight angle squeeze under him), and one world class headed goal that no one could have done anything about, and it was goodnight Vienna...

They hadn't lost at home since September but you couldn't see why! Both teams and their fans were very apathetic. Their second goal was a cracker though, their first goal just gets worse seeing it again on the TV. Parish seems to dive like he's wearing a straitjacket!
Shame we won't be visiting the Potteries again for a while as there's some cracking pubs.
Login to get fewer ads

Mission (almost) Impossible on 11:00 - Mar 12 with 893 viewsnoah4x4

In Dalat, Vietnam hoping for U's Player to work and a much needed U's win.

colchester hợp cho bao giờ hết. lên hùng mạnh của U

But after earlier disappointment at the "Phuc Long" Hotel I fear the worst.
Mission (almost) Impossible on 11:38 - Mar 12 with 885 viewsFruitbat

Currently my money is on mathematically confirmed relegation after the Peterborough game although if (when) we lose to Donny its likely to be sooner. We could be relegated with a a whole month of the season left!
Mission (almost) Impossible on 12:03 - Mar 12 with 877 viewsdurham_exile

Mission (almost) Impossible on 11:38 - Mar 12 by Fruitbat

Currently my money is on mathematically confirmed relegation after the Peterborough game although if (when) we lose to Donny its likely to be sooner. We could be relegated with a a whole month of the season left!

Situation is as follows:

One of Doncaster Blackpool Oldham Crewe or Colchester will survive!!!

Doncaster are simply shocking at present, our home match with them is crucial but so are the other ten games!

We can actually still do this!

Keep the faith.

8 out of 11 victories!

Up the U's

Durham_exile

Mission (almost) Impossible on 17:50 - Mar 12 with 855 viewsburnsieespana

Now 6 wins and 2 draws out of 10! Reckon 51 will defo be needed this year. In my view no escape possible but the important thing is fof KK to get them playing better so we can 'hit the ground running' next year.
Sadly we will be without one or two I suspect but equally Sam Walker should be fit and I honestly feel his absence this year has been the single biggest problem for us this year.
Mission (almost) Impossible on 17:56 - Mar 12 with 848 viewsRSCOSWORTH

Mission (almost) Impossible on 17:50 - Mar 12 by burnsieespana

Now 6 wins and 2 draws out of 10! Reckon 51 will defo be needed this year. In my view no escape possible but the important thing is fof KK to get them playing better so we can 'hit the ground running' next year.
Sadly we will be without one or two I suspect but equally Sam Walker should be fit and I honestly feel his absence this year has been the single biggest problem for us this year.

I agree burnsie. He's left a bigger hole in the side than I anticipated and I'm a big Sam Walker fan. I think some of the players need to take a long hard look at themselves come the end of the season as they just haven't been good enough.

Poll: How many polls will Leadbelly do this season?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024