Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Lost its gloss 19:52 - Mar 26 with 642 viewsbwildered

Notice that Johnstone Paints have ended their ten year sponsorship of the football league trophy . Wonder if it is due to the fact that Premier league teams want to enter U21 Academy teams in the competition .

Poll: No half measure either 1 or 2 ?

Lost its gloss on 20:17 - Mar 26 with 637 viewsLeadbelly

Or it is of limited interest to a majority of fans of lower league teams.

Poll: Safe standing at football; yes, know or don't know?

Lost its gloss on 20:35 - Mar 26 with 625 viewsFruitbat

They should knock the early stages on the head and just draw two random sides for the final.
Lost its gloss on 06:13 - Mar 27 with 603 viewsthrillseeker

Shame to hear that Johnstone's Paint are ending their association with the Football League Trophy.

I'm actually quite emulsional about it

Lost its gloss on 08:12 - Mar 27 with 600 viewsdurham_exile

They apparently prefer a Matt finish.

Up the U's

Durham_exile

Lost its gloss on 15:14 - Mar 28 with 555 viewsBarsidepete

I would Not turn my nose up at the Football League Trophy... 2016/17, U's? go win it. And do well in the League Cup. And in the FA Cup, let's get Spurs, Gunners or ManU away

No problem in the world with a new sponsor.

Much appreciation for Johnstone's Paint to sponsor the Football League Trophy, a 10-year partnership.

Unless I missed something, numbers crunched and sign on the dotted line, Johnstone's 10 years bodes well for a strong sponsorship 16/17.

Thank you, Johnstone's.

Who may sponsor 16/17...No jokers. Don't insult potential sponsors.

The Asda or Sainsbury's Football League Trophy .... That would be Great! I hop n shop there all the time

Poll: In Daniel's PL, Sector4 is top, I'm 2nd or 3rd depending on the update

Lost its gloss on 16:34 - Mar 28 with 544 viewsFruitbat

The competition itself doesn't have a great record with sponsors. If i remember rightly, Freight Rover, Leyland DAF (and then LDV), Autowindscreens, all went bust. Perhaps the paint people decided to get out while they could!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024