Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
New Col U fans 09:24 - Dec 17 with 946 viewsSuffolkColU

Well this is my first year as a season ticket holder bought on by the clubs excellent free under 11s tickets, I attended a few games last season with my daughter and decided to take the plunge this year. We have both thoroughly enjoyed ourselves and we may well now be getting hooked! The feeling and buzz when we score is developing and those butterflies are definatly there! The daughters xmas stocking is filling up with Col U merchandise which is costing me a bomb! It does have the added bonus of annoying my Ipswich supporting in laws which is worth the £100 in it self hahaha.
So anyway on the rest of the season and our promotion push with Port Vale and get a result!
New Col U fans on 09:44 - Dec 17 with 942 viewsLeadbelly

Welcome SCU and daughter. More chance of seeing some success at Col U than there is in the farming community.

Poll: Safe standing at football; yes, know or don't know?

New Col U fans on 14:53 - Dec 17 with 914 viewsburnsieespana

Welcome mate. I have supported Col U since 1956 and on here we have a few other very longterm supporters.
New Col U fans on 18:15 - Dec 19 with 842 viewsbwildered

The club work their socks off trying to attract young fans and parents to the club despite all the media hype to bigger clubs, hopefully this pays off in attracting new supporters like yourselfs.
So full credit to the club and players in attending the children's ward this Christmas time.
Let's hope you see better good seasons than bad, has like all clubs it can be a roller coaster of a ride supporting your club. Enjoy .

Poll: No half measure either 1 or 2 ?

New Col U fans on 19:03 - Dec 19 with 838 viewsdurham_exile

Brilliant to be able to welcome some new Col U supporters and especially from our neighbouring County!

I think that the second half of the season is going to be a bit special culminating in a return to League One.

Enjoy the fortress WHCS and Up the U's

Santa definitely wears blue and white and borrows the green from his Elves for away matches.

Durham_exile

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024