Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
PLEASE REMOVE!!! 21:02 - Jul 20 with 3953 viewsnewgolddream

Last Match
24th May 2015 15:00
Leicester City
5 - 1
Queens Park Rangers

Do QPR supporters have to be reminded of last season everytime we open home page???
PLEASE REMOVE!!! on 22:07 - Jul 20 with 3858 viewsTacticalR

It looks as though that was the game when McCarthy decided to brush the dust off his release clause.

Air hostess clique

PLEASE REMOVE!!! on 22:14 - Jul 20 with 3830 viewsNorthernr

Until it's not the last match it will stay there, it's the way it's programmed. Sorry.
PLEASE REMOVE!!! on 22:44 - Jul 20 with 3731 viewsessextaxiboy

Just set your favourites to the forum page . You will never see it .
PLEASE REMOVE!!! on 11:03 - Jul 21 with 3462 viewsnewgolddream

PLEASE REMOVE!!! on 22:44 - Jul 20 by essextaxiboy

Just set your favourites to the forum page . You will never see it .

Good point that.
PLEASE REMOVE!!! on 11:21 - Jul 21 with 3438 viewsadhoc_qpr

I think it's a good reminder not to expect miracles at the beginning of next season - both Man City and Leicester fiascos shouldn't be forgotten as they were under Ramsey's watch.
PLEASE REMOVE!!! on 12:01 - Jul 21 with 3398 viewsDiscodroids

im glad its there clive.....

it acts as inspiration for me every time i log on in the mornings .., being a mere probation officer dealing with violent drug addicts, alcoholics, wife beaters , child molesters and post code gangs for a pittance in east london, i take inspiration from the brave heroic QPR lads from that day .

if they can pop down to show my lads and lassies the correct manner to wear a john galliano tifter at a jaunty angle, shag whores on the dentist chair at china white and lob fifty pound notes wrapped round their turds at old wilf , the 98 year old loft season ticket holder after a 5 - 1 defeat , it would be much appreciated.

when can they start?
[Post edited 21 Jul 2015 12:03]

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

PLEASE REMOVE!!! on 12:02 - Jul 21 with 3397 viewsJuzzie

PLEASE REMOVE!!! on 11:21 - Jul 21 by adhoc_qpr

I think it's a good reminder not to expect miracles at the beginning of next season - both Man City and Leicester fiascos shouldn't be forgotten as they were under Ramsey's watch.

Yes, but with players he didn't acquire ('arrys rabble), players who didn't give a fook and so on.

Once Harry left, I knew we were down no matter who was in charge. A Dream-Team of Guardiola, Klopp, Mourhinho (I know), Löw etc. would never have managed it.

We'd have been down if Harry had stayed too. We simply did not have the squad to cope, too many mercenaries, bag eggs etc. We were never going to go on a late surge up the table.
PLEASE REMOVE!!! on 12:58 - Jul 21 with 3337 viewsrunningman75

PLEASE REMOVE!!! on 12:01 - Jul 21 by Discodroids

it acts as inspiration for me every time i log on in the mornings .., being a mere probation officer dealing with violent drug addicts, alcoholics, wife beaters , child molesters and post code gangs for a pittance in east london, i take inspiration from the brave heroic QPR lads from that day .

if they can pop down to show my lads and lassies the correct manner to wear a john galliano tifter at a jaunty angle, shag whores on the dentist chair at china white and lob fifty pound notes wrapped round their turds at old wilf , the 98 year old loft season ticket holder after a 5 - 1 defeat , it would be much appreciated.

when can they start?

I thought east London was gentrified. You have not dealt with anyone charged with not having a beard in Shoreditch
Login to get fewer ads

PLEASE REMOVE!!! on 23:52 - May 3 with 3046 viewsnewgolddream

Rember this thread at the start of the season. Incredible to think Leicester are the new Premier League champions
PLEASE REMOVE!!! on 07:22 - May 4 with 2871 viewsdaveB

I was at that game, they battered us and we had a right good laugh with the Leicester fans on the train back, they were superb and really pleased for them
PLEASE REMOVE!!! on 16:14 - May 4 with 2691 viewsenfieldargh

PLEASE REMOVE!!! on 12:01 - Jul 21 by Discodroids

when can they start?

Disco

Maybe you might know.

Pairs of trainers hanging from the overhead telephone cables I understand mark drug territories?

I park for most home games in Braybrook Street just off Ducanne road. Theres a patch of grass outside some housing that has 3 different pairs of trainers spread out across this area. 1 pink pair and two white pairs. Both look quite expensive but then I'm no expert.

What does this mean and if I sneak out there one night and lob a pair of wellies up there will it confuse the poor dears?

captains fantastic
Poll: QPR V BURNLEY WIN DRAW DEFEAT

PLEASE REMOVE!!! on 19:39 - May 4 with 2643 viewsDorse

PLEASE REMOVE!!! on 16:14 - May 4 by enfieldargh

Disco

Maybe you might know.

Pairs of trainers hanging from the overhead telephone cables I understand mark drug territories?

I park for most home games in Braybrook Street just off Ducanne road. Theres a patch of grass outside some housing that has 3 different pairs of trainers spread out across this area. 1 pink pair and two white pairs. Both look quite expensive but then I'm no expert.

What does this mean and if I sneak out there one night and lob a pair of wellies up there will it confuse the poor dears?

It's a tribute to tightrope walkers who lost their lives in circus-related accidents. God rest their soles...

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024