Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Clint Hill 22:13 - May 6 with 20790 viewseghamranger

Clints last game tmr. Will be a sad day for us and him as he is passionate about the club.

He lifted the cup at Wembley for us and I may not see that in my lifetime again. I'm Gutted as he is a top bloke and has been quality for us.

Nuff said 😪
Clint Hill on 22:16 - May 6 with 9202 viewsMarc

Has he confirmed he'll be retiring then?
Clint Hill on 22:26 - May 6 with 9159 viewsdaveB

he has been great and i'd give him another year but can understand if he chooses to play more games elsewhere
Clint Hill on 22:26 - May 6 with 9164 viewseghamranger

Clint Hill on 22:16 - May 6 by Marc

Has he confirmed he'll be retiring then?

He has. Club hasn't. Moving on not retiring, bet Shaun Derry snaps him up or NW.
Clint Hill on 22:31 - May 6 with 9142 viewsMarc

If he's keen on playing on for another year we'd be mad to let him go
Clint Hill on 22:37 - May 6 with 9117 viewsLblock

Warnocks speech in the dressing room Watford away, (after Adel had finished with the suspended ceiling), just simply said it all.

Banner at Scumford Fridge....nah, Clint Hill more of a Captain, more of a Leader, more of a Legend than anything those toe rags could conjure up.

I saw somewhere someone say "if I had a son I'd want Clint Hill as his role model; Clint is everything a decent, honourable and respected man should be to me. He's a rare commodity in this game".
End. Of.

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Clint Hill on 22:39 - May 6 with 9110 viewsE17hoop

Clint Hill on 22:26 - May 6 by eghamranger

He has. Club hasn't. Moving on not retiring, bet Shaun Derry snaps him up or NW.

Dave Mc suggests it's not decided yet:
http://www.westlondonsport.com/qpr/football-wls-qpr-boss-arranges-talks-with-out

It's always noisiest at the shallow end
Poll: When you go to QPR games, what do you think will happen?

Clint Hill on 22:41 - May 6 with 9094 viewsPunteR

Ah bollox, i cant get to the game tomorrow, gutted if its his last for us.
Proper QPR legend.

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

Clint Hill on 22:47 - May 6 with 9071 viewsHooparoo

Surely we should at least keep him around as a good influence and very useful sub.

Poll: Where will we finish up next season?

Login to get fewer ads

Clint Hill on 22:52 - May 6 with 9062 viewsMetallica_Hoop

If he does retire I hope we keep him on or returns.

For a stop-gap player he's played more games for us than any other previous club.

Quite an achievement.

Beer and Beef has made us what we are - The Prince Regent

Clint Hill on 22:53 - May 6 with 9055 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Hope they find a way of keeping him.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Clint Hill on 23:08 - May 6 with 9018 viewsrsonist

When / where did he say this?
Clint Hill on 00:28 - May 7 with 8920 viewsRs_Holy

Clint Hill on 22:37 - May 6 by Lblock

Warnocks speech in the dressing room Watford away, (after Adel had finished with the suspended ceiling), just simply said it all.

Banner at Scumford Fridge....nah, Clint Hill more of a Captain, more of a Leader, more of a Legend than anything those toe rags could conjure up.

I saw somewhere someone say "if I had a son I'd want Clint Hill as his role model; Clint is everything a decent, honourable and respected man should be to me. He's a rare commodity in this game".
End. Of.

It was Neil Warnocks wife who said she hoped there son would grow up to be like Clint...

If he does leave after tomorrow I would love to think that one day he will return in a coaching/managing role???
Clint Hill on 00:34 - May 7 with 8914 viewsWindsorHoopMan

How long has he been with us now? 5/6 years?
Clint Hill on 00:37 - May 7 with 8911 viewsbosh67

I haven't heard anything about Clint leaving. He's meant to be talking to the club after the weekend and has already been told he would get another year here if he doesn't get a better offer. I believe it is up to him. I truly hope he stays because he should be head of the academy, as well as helping as a player for one more year.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Clint Hill on 00:43 - May 7 with 8906 viewsWindsorHoopMan

If the club are doing what they are saying that they are doing then he should be staying on an nurturing new talent through the club. And if he retained his registration he could always provide cover. We need to keep these good old loyal players
Clint Hill on 00:43 - May 7 with 8906 viewsMarc

Clint Hill on 00:34 - May 7 by WindsorHoopMan

How long has he been with us now? 5/6 years?

Signed in the summer of 2010, so approaching 6 years
Clint Hill on 00:55 - May 7 with 8892 viewsHollowayRanger

The ONLY TRUE leader at the club

needs to stay

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

Clint Hill on 01:10 - May 7 with 8873 viewsWindsorHoopMan

More the reason we should keep him on, he's just the sort of player we need around the youngsters coming through
Clint Hill on 05:28 - May 7 with 8823 viewswestberksr

Unfortunately can't be at the game today {off to Haydock as my horse is running, in blue and white hoops of course) and gutted that I can't join in the send off to the one player of the current bunch that I'd happily drive the 70 miles to applaud.

What a great bloke.

If this proves to be his last day then I thank you Sir Clint of Hill for your honourable service and this lunatic club.
Clint Hill on 06:23 - May 7 with 8788 viewskingsburyR

Clint Hill on 05:28 - May 7 by westberksr

Unfortunately can't be at the game today {off to Haydock as my horse is running, in blue and white hoops of course) and gutted that I can't join in the send off to the one player of the current bunch that I'd happily drive the 70 miles to applaud.

What a great bloke.

If this proves to be his last day then I thank you Sir Clint of Hill for your honourable service and this lunatic club.

Off subject....is your horse worth a punt?

Dont know why we bother. .... but we do!

Clint Hill on 07:35 - May 7 with 8708 viewsHayesender

What a great bloke.

What's your horse called, and what time is it running?

Poll: Shamima Beghum

Clint Hill on 07:42 - May 7 with 8693 viewsdavman

Surely the club should let us know if any decisions have been made (fair enough if they haven't been decided), so that we can give both Clint and Armand the send offs they deserve???

Can we go out yet?
Poll: What would you take for Willock if a bid comes this month?

Clint Hill on 08:49 - May 7 with 8593 viewshoof_hearted

Clint Hill on 07:35 - May 7 by Hayesender

What's your horse called, and what time is it running?

Ha ha! I was thinking the same thing! That's why you don't see bookies with baggy trousers as my old ma used to say .
Clint Hill on 09:08 - May 7 with 8553 viewsHunterhoop

What a great bloke.

Astra de la cour??

If so, what's the skinny? Been off for a year but promise before that. Is this about getting a run in or do you fancy its chances.

Looks a very fair ew price. As does Beltor who has better form than this race.
Clint Hill on 09:17 - May 7 with 8531 viewsbosh67

Clint Hill on 00:55 - May 7 by HollowayRanger

The ONLY TRUE leader at the club

needs to stay

Agreed. Personally I would make him and Ale coaches and directors of the academy and give Clint another year as a player and keep Ale on a rolling year to year playing contract. Both I think are vital for the future health of the club.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024