Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Phillips 13:41 - Jul 4 with 15430 viewseghamranger

Fee agreed...5.5 million... On sky

Get in!!!!
Phillips on 00:09 - Jul 8 with 1412 viewsPunteR

Unfortunately his price tag and wages have over exaggerated his ability. He's a good championship player, perfect for QPR but somehow him and his agent think he's prem class and looks to be getting the move.
He came to QPR at the wrong time. He was frustrating last season and could have done so much better but I don't think he wanted to be here.
Despite his lack of defensive work I thought he had the potential to be a great winger whipping in crosses for the likes of Polter to head the ball somewhere.

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

Phillips on 05:35 - Jul 8 with 1325 viewstimcocking

Phillips on 00:09 - Jul 8 by PunteR

Unfortunately his price tag and wages have over exaggerated his ability. He's a good championship player, perfect for QPR but somehow him and his agent think he's prem class and looks to be getting the move.
He came to QPR at the wrong time. He was frustrating last season and could have done so much better but I don't think he wanted to be here.
Despite his lack of defensive work I thought he had the potential to be a great winger whipping in crosses for the likes of Polter to head the ball somewhere.

Not sad to see him go.
Phillips on 11:36 - Jul 8 with 1255 viewsTacticalR

Phillips on 00:09 - Jul 8 by PunteR

In the LFW interview, Ferdinand certainly seemed to think that Phillips was 'prem class', with some evidence:

Q: There was a lot of excitement and expectation around having people like Leroy Fer, Sandro, Matt Phillips, Charlie Austin and others in the Championship. Given that they were all part of the team that finished dead last the season before, did we just over-estimate how good they actually were?

LF: At the end of the season, barring Lionel Messi, nobody had more assists in the second half of the season in all of Europe than Matt Phillips. If he brought that level of performance to the Championship, he'd have ripped it up. But when you're relegated, I've been unfortunate enough for it to happen to me as a player, there's a depression that comes over the whole club: the owners, the manager, the supporters, the players - they're all depressed.

Ramsey, Warnock and a difficult autumn — Ferdinand interview
http://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/queensparkrangers/news/42911/ramsey-warnoc

Air hostess clique

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024