Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Sandro 10:17 - Jul 18 with 13160 viewseghamranger

Played for the under 21s on Saturday. So he hasn't gone awol again and obviously has a work permit.

A trailist as well...

Nice that Grego-cox scored a couple
Sandro on 17:15 - Jul 18 with 3729 viewsted_hendrix

He's shit and should be turned into a meat & potato pie.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Sandro on 18:52 - Jul 18 with 3635 viewsjohncharles

Sandro on 17:15 - Jul 18 by ted_hendrix

He's shit and should be turned into a meat & potato pie.

He was made from a meat and potato pie. Meat for the head and knees made of potatoes.

Strong and stable my arse.

Sandro on 19:01 - Jul 18 with 3619 viewsDorse

We should have a bit more sympathy for Sandro. The club is responsible. After all, his injuries were the result of trying to pick up his wallet unaided.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Sandro on 19:27 - Jul 18 with 3593 viewstoreqpr

Sandro on 13:36 - Jul 18 by bosh67

Can we not just sell him/give him to Newcastle or sell him to China via eBay?

Eh China he would crack on the way over there
Sandro on 08:16 - Jul 19 with 3378 viewsaston_hoop

Didn't play last night against Hendon for the kids. 2 games in 3 days is perhaps a bit too much to expect from one so fragile

http://www.hendonfc.net/Reports?id=5581

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Sandro on 13:29 - Jul 19 with 3278 viewsR_from_afar

Sandro on 13:20 - Jul 18 by aston_hoop

From Kings Langley to Kazan. Hopefully this happens
http://www.westlondonsport.com/qpr/football-wls-qpr-sandro-rubin-kazan-interest

Surely they must have open mike sessions in Russia too? Start the car!

RFA

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

Sandro on 14:26 - Jul 21 with 3165 viewseghamranger

Played 90 minutes last night against Staines !!

Anyone go? 5 mins from me but I was working.

Trialist scored too.(sign him up)
Sandro on 14:31 - Jul 21 with 3153 viewssimmo

Sandro on 14:26 - Jul 21 by eghamranger

No doubt they are forcing 90mins into him to try and show clubs he can play - PLEASE, SOMEBODY, ANYBODY, TAKE THIS *BUM!

*Brazilian enforcer

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

Login to get fewer ads

Sandro on 15:07 - Jul 21 with 3109 viewsLongsufferingR

Was that over 3 separate games?
Sandro on 15:36 - Jul 21 with 3068 viewsLadbrokeR

Didn't we vote in a Birmingham evening newspaper to try and get West Brom to sign this bloke.
Sandro on 15:38 - Jul 21 with 3060 viewsDannytheR

Maybe Staines fancy taking a punt on him for next season?
Sandro on 19:03 - Jul 21 with 2941 viewsFredManRave

Sandro on 14:31 - Jul 21 by simmo

No doubt they are forcing 90mins into him to try and show clubs he can play - PLEASE, SOMEBODY, ANYBODY, TAKE THIS *BUM!

*Brazilian enforcer

Or

*Brazilian Uber Midfielder

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

Sandro on 00:26 - Jul 22 with 2838 viewsderbyhoop

Sandro on 14:47 - Jul 18 by DesertBoot

Correct. For reasons unknown he would come on the 85th minute or later.

Nothing to do with keeping up appearances so that a buy option would be exercised from which a number of people could benefit. Allegedly, of course.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

Sandro on 16:54 - Jul 22 with 2746 viewsDorse

Just idly scrolling through the offish squad profiles and noticed that Sandro hasn't been given a new kit yet. Maybe they're not giving him a new one till the old one's had some use.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Sandro on 21:16 - Jul 22 with 2652 viewsShotKneesHoop

Trialist? Or Traore?

Send him on his way.

Why does it feel like R'SWiPe is still on the books? Yer Couldn't Make It Up.Well Done Me!

Sandro on 15:01 - Jul 23 with 2443 viewsRoller

No idea as to the track record for this account, but we can hope .....

Sandro on 15:33 - Jul 23 with 2395 viewsLongsufferingR

Sandro on 15:01 - Jul 23 by Roller

No idea as to the track record for this account, but we can hope .....

Confirmed now.

They've offered him three days a week on their treatment table for a change of scenery. His agent is holding out for four days a week.
Sandro on 13:07 - Jul 25 with 2226 viewsaston_hoop

http://www.qpr.co.uk/news/article/2016-17/qpr-under-21s-enfield-town-qpr-donkey-

"Paul Hall’s young side — which also included First Team midfield duo Sandro and Daniel Tozser — went down to two first-half goals at Donkey Lane" - 1 game and they named the ground after the pair of them.

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Sandro on 13:12 - Jul 25 with 2211 viewsR_from_afar

Sandro on 15:33 - Jul 23 by LongsufferingR

Confirmed now.

They've offered him three days a week on their treatment table for a change of scenery. His agent is holding out for four days a week.

Isn't he the last of Redknapp's albatrosses? Crossing my fingers that the smogmonsters or even Staines Town snap him up.

RFA

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

Sandro on 13:57 - Jul 25 with 2148 viewsNorthernr

If he goes, and it'll be a massive if, I suspect it'll be late in the transfer window. We're basically looking for somebody desperate enough to pay a footballer with an appalling fitness record and dodgy passport the thick end of £50,000 a week on a reasonably long term contract without giving him a proper medical. We might, might, might be lucky enough to find somebody like that on the last day in August - if somebody somewhere has lost their first four games and/or got a load of midfield injuries early doors for example.

But you'd do well to find anybody that desperate/stupid in the middle of July.
Sandro on 14:02 - Jul 25 with 2128 viewsJuzzie

Sandro on 13:57 - Jul 25 by Northernr

If he goes, and it'll be a massive if, I suspect it'll be late in the transfer window. We're basically looking for somebody desperate enough to pay a footballer with an appalling fitness record and dodgy passport the thick end of £50,000 a week on a reasonably long term contract without giving him a proper medical. We might, might, might be lucky enough to find somebody like that on the last day in August - if somebody somewhere has lost their first four games and/or got a load of midfield injuries early doors for example.

QPR would.
Sandro on 14:08 - Jul 25 with 2105 viewsNorthernr

Sandro on 14:02 - Jul 25 by Juzzie

QPR would.

We could do with Redknapp tricking somebody into giving him another job really.
Sandro on 14:52 - Jul 25 with 2060 viewspaulparker

Sandro on 13:57 - Jul 25 by Northernr

Hull ?

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Sandro on 16:15 - Jul 25 with 1974 viewsNorthernr

Sandro on 14:52 - Jul 25 by paulparker

Hull ?

Maybe at the end of the window, after a takeover or the appointment of a new manager, but I don't see Hull adding a £50k per week wage to their slate just at the moment,. The Allam crooks are trying to get out of there with as much money as they can stuff into their pockets, they're spending nothing, it's why Bruce has left. Like the Briatore situation when we were promoted.
Sandro on 16:37 - Jul 25 with 1934 viewsLblock

It must be galling to be at the club as a new recruit and know there's 100 large going out the door a week on Sandra and his guitar plus Caulkers bar bill

I'd keep them as far away from the first team squad as employment law would allow.

Spit.

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024