Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Sandro 10:17 - Jul 18 with 13162 viewseghamranger

Played for the under 21s on Saturday. So he hasn't gone awol again and obviously has a work permit.

A trailist as well...

Nice that Grego-cox scored a couple
Sandro on 10:33 - Jul 18 with 7327 viewsHooparoo

"Jimmy, get him fit. Jimmy, Jimmy get him fit"

Poll: Where will we finish up next season?

Sandro on 10:52 - Jul 18 with 7257 viewshoopdog

When has he ever gone AWOL ? There's never been a ? Mark against his attitude whenever he's played he's always given it a good effort
Sandro on 11:03 - Jul 18 with 7211 viewsLongsufferingR

Which minute did he come off in?
Sandro on 11:05 - Jul 18 with 7202 viewssimmo

Sandro on 10:52 - Jul 18 by hoopdog

When has he ever gone AWOL ? There's never been a ? Mark against his attitude whenever he's played he's always given it a good effort

Last summer, when he was doing the splits on quad bikes in Brazil after he threw his passport on the fire mistaking it for money

Useless, costly, bastard and the worst most disappointing of all the turds Redknapp left in our laps. It's not his fault he's on so much money, or I suppose that he's crocked, but it's a shame we couldn;t free up the money we're spending on him to get a real player than can actually do something.

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

Sandro on 11:07 - Jul 18 with 7192 viewseghamranger

Sandro on 11:03 - Jul 18 by LongsufferingR

Which minute did he come off in?

Sandro on 11:11 - Jul 18 with 7172 viewsDWQPR

Sandro on 11:05 - Jul 18 by simmo

Last summer, when he was doing the splits on quad bikes in Brazil after he threw his passport on the fire mistaking it for money

Useless, costly, bastard and the worst most disappointing of all the turds Redknapp left in our laps. It's not his fault he's on so much money, or I suppose that he's crocked, but it's a shame we couldn;t free up the money we're spending on him to get a real player than can actually do something.

With all due respect there is only one person you can blame for his signing and that is TF for allowing Redknapp to not only take off his trousers that the previous managers had evidently pulled down, but also in doing so take his shoes and socks off as well. If Sandro was to stay and if he was to remain fit then he could be a very useful player in this league.

Poll: Where will Clive put QPR in his new season preview

Sandro on 11:21 - Jul 18 with 7114 viewsdaveB

Sandro spent the first half of last season unfit and claiming to be injured but made a full recovery to be available for every West Brom match.Sooner we are rid of him the better
Sandro on 11:22 - Jul 18 with 7096 viewsToast_R

Can't believe we're having this conversation.

His wages are a massive drain on the clubs budget and his injury record makes Matthew Rose look like Stuart Pearce. Plus he really isn't that good and involving him means essentially we've used up one of our subs before we've even begun.
Login to get fewer ads

Sandro on 11:25 - Jul 18 with 7089 viewsCamberleyR

Thankfully this is the last year of his contract.

http://www.skysports.com/football/news/11675/9452509/transfer-news-qpr-sign-midf

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

Sandro on 11:30 - Jul 18 with 7068 viewssimmo

Sandro on 11:21 - Jul 18 by daveB

Sandro spent the first half of last season unfit and claiming to be injured but made a full recovery to be available for every West Brom match.Sooner we are rid of him the better

He was actually only available for 5-6 minutes of every West Brom match. I don;t think he started more than a couple (at most).

TF was stupid to back HR, but it wasn't him that obviously wanted him, did the deal for him or put him through the 'medical'. He just fronted the money, and continues to do so through his wages.

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

Sandro on 11:47 - Jul 18 with 7010 viewsAntti_Heinola

Sandro on 11:11 - Jul 18 by DWQPR

With all due respect there is only one person you can blame for his signing and that is TF for allowing Redknapp to not only take off his trousers that the previous managers had evidently pulled down, but also in doing so take his shoes and socks off as well. If Sandro was to stay and if he was to remain fit then he could be a very useful player in this league.

Can't agree there.
Chairmen were chastised for interfering not that long ago, now TF is chastised for not interfering enough. It was Redknapp's fault, plain and simple. And having got us up, he had a strong hand to play. TF has his fair share of blame here, Beard too, but this was Redknapp's doing.

Bare bones.

Sandro on 11:59 - Jul 18 with 6960 viewsdaveB

Sandro on 11:30 - Jul 18 by simmo

He was actually only available for 5-6 minutes of every West Brom match. I don;t think he started more than a couple (at most).

TF was stupid to back HR, but it wasn't him that obviously wanted him, did the deal for him or put him through the 'medical'. He just fronted the money, and continues to do so through his wages.

he wasn't picked for more than 5 or 6 minutes but he made himself available to play more which he didn't seem to at QPR last season
Sandro on 12:21 - Jul 18 with 6897 viewsJuzzie

If we hadn't signed Sando we could have had a club shop in Westfieds ...... and Kingston, Heathrow, Harlequin Centre (just to pi$$ off Watford fans) and most of west London.
Sandro on 12:34 - Jul 18 with 6822 viewspaulparker

To this day I'm convinced that Arry went to levy and said look I can get Sandro away from you if you give me a drink, that fernades is a right melon we can do a deal here
Obviously that is what I think allegedly happened
Because no sane football manager would pay nearly 10 million pounds for a bloke with no knees
As a club can we not just pay his contract up and get this rancid turd out ?

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Sandro on 12:39 - Jul 18 with 6778 viewsJeff

Sandro on 11:11 - Jul 18 by DWQPR

"If Sandro was to stay and if he was to remain fit then he could be a very useful player in this league."

And therein lies the rub. He's never fit. And on £60k a week, plus or minus...

Can we not knock it?

Sandro on 12:51 - Jul 18 with 6718 viewsDannytheR

I just want people to stop using metaphors that involve Tony Fernandes having any or all his clothes taken down or off.
Sandro on 13:02 - Jul 18 with 6667 viewsFredManRave

Sandro on 12:21 - Jul 18 by Juzzie

If we hadn't signed Sando we could have had a club shop in Westfieds ...... and Kingston, Heathrow, Harlequin Centre (just to pi$$ off Watford fans) and most of west London.

Let's make the best of two bad situations then by sacking the Neighbours watching Club Shop employee thus saving a day of Sandros annual wage and put him to work in the club shop, obviously with no heavy lifting duties involved.

A win win and Tony can come out of this decision fully clothed plus we'll have a happy DannyR (Brexit withstanding).

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

Sandro on 13:13 - Jul 18 with 6622 viewshoopdog

I've read some crap on here but some of this is up at that level , I want Sandra's wages off the books I also want a more reliable player to replace him , Redknapp had his contract renewed after we scraped through at Wembley OK HR wanted him but is there anybody that actually thinks HR agreed his wages or carried out his medical ? No the buck stops at the top , remember both Redknapp and Hugh's were brought in by TF to do the job TF WANTED and both failed , Sandro has been a massive let down but he is one on a long list that goes back over the last 5 years
Sandro on 13:15 - Jul 18 with 6610 viewsLythamR

We have already bought in players to replace sandro and have backup for those players as well, he needs shifting
Sandro on 13:20 - Jul 18 with 6588 viewsaston_hoop

From Kings Langley to Kazan. Hopefully this happens
http://www.westlondonsport.com/qpr/football-wls-qpr-sandro-rubin-kazan-interest

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Sandro on 13:36 - Jul 18 with 6517 viewsbosh67

Can we not just sell him/give him to Newcastle or sell him to China via eBay?

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Sandro on 14:47 - Jul 18 with 6343 viewsDesertBoot

Correct. For reasons unknown he would come on the 85th minute or later.

Wish I could be like David Watts

Sandro on 15:17 - Jul 18 with 6282 viewsvegasranger

Sandro on 12:34 - Jul 18 by paulparker

To this day I'm convinced that Arry went to levy and said look I can get Sandro away from you if you give me a drink, that fernades is a right melon we can do a deal here
Obviously that is what I think allegedly happened
Because no sane football manager would pay nearly 10 million pounds for a bloke with no knees
As a club can we not just pay his contract up and get this rancid turd out ?

This for more. It was well known before we signed him that he had knee issues. Can't believe he ever played for Brazil. He's the Brazilian that I've seen who can't pass a ball !!
[Post edited 18 Jul 2016 15:17]
Sandro on 15:41 - Jul 18 with 6225 viewsLblock

Whatever happens with this expensive ornament I just hope he is kept away from the first team squad.
None of this "shop window" garbage please!

I foresee yet another Contract compromise on the horizon.

Redcrapp at his absolute finest and yes I concur those at the top are culpable for not putting a Rosie sized leash on the jerky crook.

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Sandro on 16:35 - Jul 18 with 6116 viewsheadhoops

the sooner we get rid of the likes of Sandro the better. Someone at HQ needs to collect all the bits up and post them to De'Agostini. They can then sell him off in a beautiful collectors magazine over 36 weeks. Build your own Sandro complete with lifelike work permit -we may even re coup around £100.

Poll: Remy - can he play in the playoffs - who's opening post is the best?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024