Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Next manager to get the sack?! 21:36 - Sep 19 with 5264 viewseghamranger

Steve Bruce I reckon.
Next manager to get the sack?! on 22:12 - Sep 19 with 5215 viewsToast_R

The Terry signing was a terrible idea.
Next manager to get the sack?! on 22:44 - Sep 19 with 5143 viewsnix

Next manager to get the sack?! on 22:12 - Sep 19 by Toast_R

The Terry signing was a terrible idea.

Apparently earning £4 million a year, including add-ons. 😬

So glad we went down a different path over the past two seasons
Next manager to get the sack?! on 22:48 - Sep 19 with 5133 viewsTacticalR

Nothing like a good sacking to cheer everyone up.

Air hostess clique

Next manager to get the sack?! on 00:11 - Sep 20 with 5029 viewskarl

Big problem for next manager will be how he handles the Terry situation, he's obviously a big name/character and could be daunting for an up coming talented manager so will they have to go down the route of a fading big name (can't see Villa attracting a current high profile manager) and thus the potential of continuing this downward spiral? They'll hopefully make him player manager to totally finish the job haha!
Next manager to get the sack?! on 01:52 - Sep 20 with 5003 viewstimcocking

I'm still trying to get my head around that book he wrote! Ladies' man, Christ.
Next manager to get the sack?! on 05:09 - Sep 20 with 4941 viewsPlanetHonneywood

Not that sacking Rowett at the time didn't look stupid, a year on, it's hilarious.

Redknapp is available!!

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk Nous sommes L’occitane Rs!
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

Next manager to get the sack?! on 08:16 - Sep 20 with 4810 viewsNorthernr

Next manager to get the sack?! on 00:11 - Sep 20 by karl

Big problem for next manager will be how he handles the Terry situation, he's obviously a big name/character and could be daunting for an up coming talented manager so will they have to go down the route of a fading big name (can't see Villa attracting a current high profile manager) and thus the potential of continuing this downward spiral? They'll hopefully make him player manager to totally finish the job haha!

Knowing Terry's ego and complete lack of humility and self awareness I wouldn't be surprised to see him demand the job himself.
Next manager to get the sack?! on 08:20 - Sep 20 with 4800 viewsDorse

Barnes sat at his expensive hand-tooled, calfskin leather topped Italian desk. It was crafted to reflect the Roccoco, or "Late Baroque", 18th-century French artistic movement and style which was heavily influenced by Italian Renaissance art. In contrast, the lurid newspaper headline on the cheaply produced newspaper, produced from a recycled mixture of wood pulp, was brash and distinctly lower in tone.

'Barnes Facing Sack' it read. At first glance, the headline implied that he was at an angle perpendicular to or placed in opposition to a multipurpose burlap bag. And yet... And yet he knew that this set of circumstances had no basis in reality. He read on.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Login to get fewer ads

Next manager to get the sack?! on 10:02 - Sep 20 with 4703 viewsdaveB

called it in the summer, Terry will be manager by Christmas although i also said they'd go up so what do i know.
Next manager to get the sack?! on 10:22 - Sep 20 with 4661 viewssimmo

Who would have thought it eh? A foreign owner, overly active on social media, buying 'big names' and throwing all sorts of money around to buy his way to success and it turns out that doesn't work. Knock me down, I'm shocked.

If only there was some kind of precedent for this - a template to avoid repreating past mistakes...

TWÁTS.

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

Next manager to get the sack?! on 10:54 - Sep 20 with 4593 viewsMrSheen

Poor old Steve, not enjoying a great year. Even his career highlight, nearly getting Huddersfield promoted, has been retrospectively devalued.
Next manager to get the sack?! on 11:55 - Sep 20 with 4484 viewspaulparker

also only 11k last night at Villa park worse attendance in 30 years
big club my Rse

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Next manager to get the sack?! on 12:03 - Sep 20 with 4472 viewsShotKneesHoop

Redknobb's next job looms. You can see it coming.

"Fentestick, triffick big, big, big club, just get 30 new ones in with the next window and we'll be in the Prem by May."

Portakabin already hooked up to the Range Rover, just a small drive for Bondy up the M5.

Why does it feel like R'SWiPe is still on the books? Yer Couldn't Make It Up.Well Done Me!

Next manager to get the sack?! on 14:22 - Sep 20 with 4330 viewsTacticalR

13th position in the Championship table was not in the plan

Tony Xia hopes revamp will turn Aston Villa into one of world’s top three clubs
https://www.theguardian.com/football/2016/may/19/tony-xia-revamp-aston-villa-top

Air hostess clique

Next manager to get the sack?! on 14:33 - Sep 20 with 4302 viewsMick_S

Keep it up Steve, only Wolves to join in now...

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

Next manager to get the sack?! on 14:38 - Sep 20 with 4290 viewsTacticalR

Next manager to get the sack?! on 10:22 - Sep 20 by simmo

Who would have thought it eh? A foreign owner, overly active on social media, buying 'big names' and throwing all sorts of money around to buy his way to success and it turns out that doesn't work. Knock me down, I'm shocked.

If only there was some kind of precedent for this - a template to avoid repreating past mistakes...

TWÁTS.

Snake tail?

'The imagery of everyday [Chinese] expressions is often vibrant, particularly the four-character sayings called chéngyÇ” (idioms or proverbs). Some refer to events in traditional myths and legends, but still pithily and unsentimentally capture the struggle of daily life, and human failings in general. 'HÇ” tóu shé wÄ›i, 'tiger head, snake tail', describes those who start projects enthusiastically but fail to finish them off.'

How Chinese Works, Peter Neville-Hadley
https://medium.com/a-better-guide-to-beijing/how-chinese-works-72ef1b5f32db

Air hostess clique

Next manager to get the sack?! on 15:01 - Sep 20 with 4232 viewsBerkoRanger

Next manager to get the sack?! on 22:44 - Sep 19 by nix

Apparently earning £4 million a year, including add-ons. 😬

So glad we went down a different path over the past two seasons

So who remembers this?
Back in the day before the Prem, there was one season when Man City were approx 12 points clear in the Spring. They bought Rodneeeee from us and signed him on a huge wage to "cement" their title aspirations. But the rest of the squad said WTF and City eventually missed out on the title by half a dozen points after going on a losing streak.
It just does not work when one player is paid far more than the others.
Villa now have a big problem.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024