Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Eze 15:43 - Nov 25 with 7739 viewseghamranger

Scores again for Wycombe

Be so happy to get rid of the wasters like JET and caulker and get him back!!
Eze on 17:39 - Nov 25 with 7575 viewsvegasranger

What about Arial?
Eze on 18:00 - Nov 25 with 7538 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

‘SCHTOP! IT’S NOT READY YET’

Eze on 18:49 - Nov 25 with 7447 viewsdanehoop

His loan is obviously working well and Wild Thing looks to be doing a great job of developing him. Would probably gain more benefit from the season there than being in U23 and if his lucky, the bench this season with us. Next season he is going to be a key player for us .

Never knowingly understood

Eze on 20:05 - Nov 25 with 7329 viewsCiderwithRsie

Eze on 18:49 - Nov 25 by danehoop

His loan is obviously working well and Wild Thing looks to be doing a great job of developing him. Would probably gain more benefit from the season there than being in U23 and if his lucky, the bench this season with us. Next season he is going to be a key player for us .

Encouraging news for those of us who hanker for Ainsworth to manage at QPR one day.
Eze on 21:16 - Nov 25 with 7228 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Let’s pretend he doesn’t exist until next season, and also hope no one else notices him.
Eze on 21:24 - Nov 25 with 7213 viewsRANGERS4EVER

I think he could be great for us but I'm also scared to bring him back to quickly. Firstly, he plays as a 10, not fitting in with our system at all, and secondly , league two is such a lower league, if he had one bad game the fickle fans we have may hound him out. If he is doing well at wycombe, i say let him progress there

Poll: Who would you most like to see at QPR?

Eze on 22:55 - Nov 25 with 7129 viewsWatford_Ranger

We’ll find a way for Yeni to play in his place.
Eze on 18:20 - Nov 26 with 6884 viewsaston_hoop

Nice finish too

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Login to get fewer ads

Eze on 22:07 - Nov 26 with 6673 viewssimmo

Eze on 22:55 - Nov 25 by Watford_Ranger

We’ll find a way for Yeni to play in his place.

Freeman actually, and even then he doesnt play as an off the striker number 10. You wouldn't drop Freeman for Eze and break up Scowongaman at present, hence he's at Wycombe. Good loan for all parties and a great option for the future.

In some ways it's a shame we didn't have him as an option a few years back. Would have been great replacement for Chery in that system.

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

Eze on 13:05 - Nov 27 with 6472 viewsderbyhoop

He's now got 5 goals for them in 13 appearances. The most recent one was a lovely clean strike from the edge of the box.
He's looking promising and another 5/6 weeks at Wycombe won't do him any harm. However, he does seem to be playing as an attacking midfielder, rather than an out and out striker, so it's difficult to see how he would fit in to our current set up.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

Eze on 13:43 - Nov 27 with 6428 viewsAshdown_Ranger

Good one for the future - I think next season might be the time.

That said, I'd be excited to see him back in January to see what he can do - seems to have a real natural talent.
Eze on 15:25 - Nov 27 with 6362 viewssmegma

Eze on 13:43 - Nov 27 by Ashdown_Ranger

Good one for the future - I think next season might be the time.

That said, I'd be excited to see him back in January to see what he can do - seems to have a real natural talent.

He'll be back in January , play in the annual FA Cup humiliation then end up back in the u23s. It's the QPR way
Eze on 17:11 - Nov 27 with 6286 viewsfrancisbowles

Depending on what happens in January, I think he could be Freeman's replacement or deputy.
Eze on 16:00 - Nov 29 with 6123 viewstkqpr

https://twitter.com/twitter/statuses/935856120027004933

Excellent bit of research, well done all and thanks all for the update
Eze on 18:37 - Nov 29 with 6048 viewsrobith

Enjoying the idea of Eze replacing Caulker.

Let's let him develop on his loan like he's meant to and get carried away with him next season
Eze on 18:38 - Nov 29 with 6048 viewsenfieldargh

https://www.qpr.co.uk/videos/features/loan-rangers-eze-in-focus-at-wycombe/

captains fantastic
Poll: QPR V BURNLEY WIN DRAW DEFEAT

Eze on 19:26 - Dec 3 with 5778 viewsoldmisery

I noticed he was 'unavailable for selection' in Wycombe's FA Cup 2nd Round match today. Is this standard terms for all loan deals or can we read any more into it?

Perhaps Ollie intends to recall him for our annual 3rd Round FA Cup humiliation next month?
Eze on 19:35 - Dec 3 with 5740 viewsterryb

Eze on 19:26 - Dec 3 by oldmisery

I noticed he was 'unavailable for selection' in Wycombe's FA Cup 2nd Round match today. Is this standard terms for all loan deals or can we read any more into it?

Perhaps Ollie intends to recall him for our annual 3rd Round FA Cup humiliation next month?

The parent club has to give permission for the loanee to play in the FA Cup. We obviously didn't give this.

As he is due back in January, I expect him to play for us in the 3rd round (unless it is against one of the top teams).
Eze on 19:41 - Dec 3 with 5720 viewsDannyPaddox

Maybe he didnt play today cos he's Eze. Eze like Sunday morning. Why in the world would anybody put chains on him? I think we'll see him in the one FA Cup game this season. Indeed we could see the Eze Chair combo. Then who knows. Could go back to Wycombe and carry on the momentum in their promotion push. Or should he be thrown into the deep end of our mid-table/ potential relegation battle. I can see both sides of this argument. If he's good enough he's good enough and let him learn some a few levels up. Else let him progress under Wildthing with Akinfenwa as his trusty minder. Seems most think he should stay Wycombe-way. Does anyone think he's ready for the hoops?
[Post edited 3 Dec 2017 19:48]
Eze on 21:43 - Dec 3 with 5538 viewsdaveB

If Holloway can get rid of a few in January then I'd bring him back but if he can't then I think his first team chances will be limited so probably best to leave him out on loan

Also our league position will be key, if we have a bad end to the month I can't see Holloway or any new manager throwing a kid in for a relegation battle
Eze on 21:47 - Dec 3 with 5530 viewsNorthernr

Eze on 19:35 - Dec 3 by terryb

The parent club has to give permission for the loanee to play in the FA Cup. We obviously didn't give this.

As he is due back in January, I expect him to play for us in the 3rd round (unless it is against one of the top teams).

We have been known when players are out on loan like this to have them back for one week in Jan, field them in our annual shameful embarrassment in the FA Cup third round, then send them out again the following week -Doughty went like that when we drew Forest I think.
Eze on 22:25 - Dec 3 with 5455 viewsPlanetHonneywood

Eze on 19:35 - Dec 3 by terryb

When it comes to us and the FA Cup, everyone is a top team by comparison.

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk Nous sommes L’occitane Rs!
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024