Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Oteh 17:01 - Jan 30 with 5812 viewseghamranger

Gone to Walsall

Hopefully get games...
Oteh on 17:05 - Jan 30 with 4824 viewsfrancisbowles

Let's hope he is prolific for them.
Oteh on 17:16 - Jan 30 with 4744 viewsstevec

Aside of goalkeepers have we ever sent anyone on a successful loan?
Oteh on 17:20 - Jan 30 with 4723 viewsBuckR

Oteh on 17:16 - Jan 30 by stevec

Eze to Wycombe?
Oteh on 17:21 - Jan 30 with 4713 viewsSir_Chops

Oteh on 17:20 - Jan 30 by BuckR

Eze to Wycombe?

And Furlong to Cambridge & Northampton...
Oteh on 17:29 - Jan 30 with 4670 viewsstevec

I’ll give you Eze but Furlong has come good despite his loans
Oteh on 17:31 - Jan 30 with 4658 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Oteh on 17:16 - Jan 30 by stevec

Recently, Manning won a couple of player of the months for Rotherham.

Further back, Les Ferdinand to Trabanspor was a good one.
Oteh on 17:33 - Jan 30 with 4644 viewsbosh67

Weird decision. Hemed only has one leg. Steve doesn't like playing Smith. Smyth on loan. Eze is a creator rather than a scorer. Just leaves Wells, and what happens if he gets injured. Where are the other scorers, apart from the return of goal machine Luongo??

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Oteh on 17:41 - Jan 30 with 4616 viewsWestbourneR

Oteh on 17:31 - Jan 30 by BazzaInTheLoft

Recently, Manning won a couple of player of the months for Rotherham.

Further back, Les Ferdinand to Trabanspor was a good one.

I'm pretty sure it was Besiktas.

We loaned Goss to Rangers and he was really swishy and far too good for us.

Poll: Should JFH get the sack?

Login to get fewer ads

Oteh on 17:50 - Jan 30 with 4566 viewsqprd

Oteh on 17:33 - Jan 30 by bosh67

Weird decision. Hemed only has one leg. Steve doesn't like playing Smith. Smyth on loan. Eze is a creator rather than a scorer. Just leaves Wells, and what happens if he gets injured. Where are the other scorers, apart from the return of goal machine Luongo??

we're 7 points off the playoffs with 7 teams ahead of us. we're 15 points off the drop. we've also got some tough fixtures ahead of us b/w leeds, west brom, etc

we're not getting relegated, but the playoffs now look like a distant possibility

if wells gets hurt and hemed is unavailable, i think we sadly just need to deal with it. maybe we finish slightly lower down the table, but it doesnt matter if we're 12th or 16th. would rather develop oteh for the long run than keep him around for injury cover
Oteh on 18:02 - Jan 30 with 4509 viewsloftus77

Oteh on 17:50 - Jan 30 by qprd

we're 7 points off the playoffs with 7 teams ahead of us. we're 15 points off the drop. we've also got some tough fixtures ahead of us b/w leeds, west brom, etc

we're not getting relegated, but the playoffs now look like a distant possibility

if wells gets hurt and hemed is unavailable, i think we sadly just need to deal with it. maybe we finish slightly lower down the table, but it doesnt matter if we're 12th or 16th. would rather develop oteh for the long run than keep him around for injury cover

Plus I think we have options on emergency recalls of loan players if injuries really bite- don’t we?
Oteh on 18:16 - Jan 30 with 4442 viewsPinnerPaul

Oteh on 17:33 - Jan 30 by bosh67

Last time I looked Hemed had two.

Blimey - you're worse than Sullivan at West Ham - said Charlie had only 1 knee and then signed Andy Carroll - who's had hardly any injuries at all...………………………………..
Oteh on 18:28 - Jan 30 with 4370 viewsdodge_stoke_r

Oteh on 17:50 - Jan 30 by qprd

I think it is a strange discision. I'm not saying that its going to happen, but a decent 4/5 match run and we, and any team around us for that matter is right in the mix. Look at Hull, 2 months or so ago they looked like genuine relegation candidates. They wallop us and now they are snapping at the heels of the play off pack. There's still plenty of games and plenty of points to play off between now and May. Which is why I agree that this is in odd move to make.
Oteh on 18:38 - Jan 30 with 4336 viewsWadR

With all the respect to Oteh, who I like, I don't think if we go on a real run and are pushing for the playoffs he'd likely be a decisive factor. He's still a little inexperienced and hasn't even played a dozen professional games. Hemed is back in a week or so, so he's unlikely to get the game time he needs.

Think it's more important to think of next season when there's a good chance, if this loan goes well, that he's our first or at least second choice striker than keep him around here as backup (when he's far too good for U23s football now) just in case Hemed and Wells both get injured.
Oteh on 19:02 - Jan 30 with 4247 viewsLongsufferingR

Must mean we're signing Austin then

Oteh on 20:54 - Jan 30 with 3990 viewssmegma

Oteh on 19:02 - Jan 30 by LongsufferingR

Must mean we're signing Austin then

Or Crouch.
Oteh on 20:57 - Jan 30 with 3985 viewseghamranger

Oteh on 20:54 - Jan 30 by smegma

Or Crouch.

I heard Steve Slade was looking at a house near Harlington
Oteh on 21:42 - Jan 30 with 3847 viewsHantsR

Oteh on 20:57 - Jan 30 by eghamranger

I heard Steve Slade was looking at a house near Harlington

No that was Danny Graham
Oteh on 21:43 - Jan 30 with 3845 viewsaston_hoop

Oteh on 21:42 - Jan 30 by HantsR

No that was Danny Graham

Is Ched Evans on the bus? actually on second thoughts, maybe not...

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Oteh on 22:01 - Jan 30 with 3785 viewsLblock

This is interesting....... I don’t get it myself but…………

Does this mean we are in such a dire financial position our number full is this drastic?

Is it in preparation of complying with rules of the embargo so someone comes in?

Could this be pre-planning for next season and hoping for an Eze effect as his loan had?

Or is it Colnel Mustard in the library with a lead pipe?

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Oteh on 22:28 - Jan 30 with 3723 viewsBklynRanger

Oteh on 22:01 - Jan 30 by Lblock

This is interesting....... I don’t get it myself but…………

Does this mean we are in such a dire financial position our number full is this drastic?

Is it in preparation of complying with rules of the embargo so someone comes in?

Could this be pre-planning for next season and hoping for an Eze effect as his loan had?

Or is it Colnel Mustard in the library with a lead pipe?

Put me down for the pre-planning Eze effect thing
Oteh on 22:34 - Jan 30 with 3700 viewssmegma

Oteh on 21:43 - Jan 30 by aston_hoop

Is Ched Evans on the bus? actually on second thoughts, maybe not...

What's DJ Campbell up to these days

(Apart from up to his neck in tattoos)
Oteh on 22:39 - Jan 30 with 3686 viewsconnell10

Dam and i had a brilliant song for him to the the tune of the hokie cokey, oh oteh , oteh, oteh, oh oteh oteh oteh,oh oteh oteh oteh , knees bend , arm stretched ...QPR!

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Oteh on 23:55 - Jan 30 with 3556 viewsdaveB

Oteh on 17:29 - Jan 30 by stevec

He did have successful loan spells though, did well at Swindon as well

Seems like a good move for Oteh, a chance for regular football
Oteh on 00:25 - Jan 31 with 3523 viewsBoston

We’ve sent a few players to Coventry over the years....

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Oteh on 13:06 - Jan 31 with 3201 viewssimmo

Oteh on 17:29 - Jan 30 by stevec

I don't get what you mean... Surely nearly 60 games playing week in week out would have had a massive contribution to his development? He came back from those loans bigger, more physical and pretty much ready to be a 1st teamer - certainly better than when he left...

Eze was an outstanding success for sure, as was Lumley in recent times.

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024