Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Rudy Rudy Rudy 23:08 - Oct 21 with 1338 viewsjanegallagher

Oh dear

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2020/10/21/trump-lawyer-

We’ve got Simon Sadler

Rudy Rudy Rudy on 06:01 - Oct 22 with 1328 viewsspell_chekker

Surely, they were just going over Bill Clinton's old cigar collection.

Learning to read clusters is not something your eyes do naturally. It takes constant practice.
Poll: Would you like Wellens as Manager?

Rudy Rudy Rudy on 09:17 - Oct 22 with 1321 viewsBringBackTheRedRoom

Can't believe how far he's fallen since being mayor of NY on 9/11.

Article made me laugh though.....

‘Where there is harmony, may we bring discord. Where there is truth, may we bring error. Where there is faith, may we bring doubt. And where there is hope, may we bring despair’

Rudy Rudy Rudy on 10:33 - Oct 22 with 1316 viewsjanegallagher

Rudy Rudy Rudy on 09:17 - Oct 22 by BringBackTheRedRoom

Can't believe how far he's fallen since being mayor of NY on 9/11.

Article made me laugh though.....

I know, he was so likeable then.

What about this Hunter Biden laptop story.

He lives in California but took his laptop to a store in Delaware. The owner is registered blind, so couldn’t be sure it was Hunter that dropped it off. He didn’t return to pick laptop up so the owner handed it over to Guiliani and the FBI. Have I missed something 🤔

We’ve got Simon Sadler

Rudy Rudy Rudy on 10:41 - Oct 22 with 1311 viewsspudgun

Rudy Rudy Rudy on 10:33 - Oct 22 by janegallagher

I know, he was so likeable then.

What about this Hunter Biden laptop story.

He lives in California but took his laptop to a store in Delaware. The owner is registered blind, so couldn’t be sure it was Hunter that dropped it off. He didn’t return to pick laptop up so the owner handed it over to Guiliani and the FBI. Have I missed something 🤔

I was beginning to doubt my own memory - I too thought Giuliani was a decent fella back in the day when he was Mayor; perhaps it was because he was served up in 30 second soundbites back then. Or I just wasn`t paying attention.

Perhaps food for thought for another thread - `Those that once seemed ok, but later turned out to be utter t*****s`...
Rudy Rudy Rudy on 21:48 - Oct 22 with 1297 viewsBringBackTheRedRoom

Rudy Rudy Rudy on 10:41 - Oct 22 by spudgun

I was beginning to doubt my own memory - I too thought Giuliani was a decent fella back in the day when he was Mayor; perhaps it was because he was served up in 30 second soundbites back then. Or I just wasn`t paying attention.

Perhaps food for thought for another thread - `Those that once seemed ok, but later turned out to be utter t*****s`...

Happens all the time when you take your laptop to PC World.

There are genuine questions about Hunter though, thought something didn't add up when the stories started circulating about 3 - 4 years ago.

‘Where there is harmony, may we bring discord. Where there is truth, may we bring error. Where there is faith, may we bring doubt. And where there is hope, may we bring despair’

Rudy Rudy Rudy on 16:57 - Oct 24 with 1279 viewsjanegallagher

Rudy Rudy Rudy on 21:48 - Oct 22 by BringBackTheRedRoom

Happens all the time when you take your laptop to PC World.

There are genuine questions about Hunter though, thought something didn't add up when the stories started circulating about 3 - 4 years ago.

🤢

We’ve got Simon Sadler

Rudy Rudy Rudy on 17:24 - Oct 24 with 1274 viewsspudgun

Rudy Rudy Rudy on 16:57 - Oct 24 by janegallagher

🤢

Haha! Guilty as charged; patting her like a dog, and grinning like a creepy weird granddad.

He couldn`t believe his luck...

"Stick to second cousins."
Rudy Rudy Rudy on 17:38 - Oct 24 with 1271 viewsBringBackTheRedRoom

Rudy Rudy Rudy on 17:24 - Oct 24 by spudgun

Haha! Guilty as charged; patting her like a dog, and grinning like a creepy weird granddad.

He couldn`t believe his luck...

"Stick to second cousins."

Those are the same moves I was planning to use on Kellyanne...

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024