Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ayew injured 17:31 - Nov 15 with 5943 viewsJoe_bradshaw

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/swansea-city-left-swe

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Ayew injured on 17:50 - Nov 15 with 4709 viewsKeithHaynes

Here’s hoping it’s club before country.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Ayew injured on 19:23 - Nov 15 with 4627 viewsReslovenSwan1

Ayew injured on 17:50 - Nov 15 by KeithHaynes

Here’s hoping it’s club before country.

Absolutely Sir. We would all like to be drinking green tea on the banks of the Blue Nile in Kahartoom but Rotherham United will be arriving in Swansea next Saturday. Two cracking goals from Andre including a 25m free kick.
[Post edited 15 Nov 2020 19:46]

Wise sage since Toshack era

Ayew injured on 20:44 - Nov 15 with 4562 viewssP7qupUf

We are paying him a fortune. I will not be impressed if he misses games for us.
Ayew injured on 22:42 - Nov 15 with 4478 viewsKeithHaynes

Ayew injured on 20:44 - Nov 15 by sP7qupUf

We are paying him a fortune. I will not be impressed if he misses games for us.

I always thought that the FA of the country being selected to play for had to pay, but apparently not.

Compensation

Following agreements between FIFA, UEFA and the European Clubs Association (ECA), when players are injured on international duty during major tournaments, the national governing body will be required to compensate the club which the player plays for.

This rule only applies, however, to injuries suffered in the final stages of an international football tournament. Therefore, if an England player is injured during the qualifying stages of the World Cup, the FA does not have to compensate the domestic club.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Ayew injured on 14:28 - Nov 16 with 4300 viewsHighjack

No I’m not. I’m fit as a fiddle but thanks for asking.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Ayew injured on 18:16 - Nov 16 with 4220 viewsChief

Guehi pulled out of saes u21 squad injured too

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

Ayew injured on 19:34 - Nov 16 with 4159 viewssP7qupUf

Ayew injured on 18:16 - Nov 16 by Chief

Guehi pulled out of saes u21 squad injured too

Apparently more of a caution. Not serious. Certainly hope not given Cabango and Naughton's situation.
Ayew injured on 10:02 - Nov 17 with 4048 views34dfgdf54

Ayew out of 5/6 games...
Login to get fewer ads

Ayew injured on 10:37 - Nov 17 with 4030 viewsonehunglow

Time for Vic to step up to the plate then

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Ayew injured on 10:47 - Nov 17 with 4021 viewsAndyCole

Ayew injured on 10:37 - Nov 17 by onehunglow

Time for Vic to step up to the plate then

Not necessarily if we want to maintain our dynamic, fluid front 3.

Who's the next best alternative to replace Ayew in that role ?

Pro free speech and alternative opinions - Anti gang-bullying and poor modding thereof - Will always make a stand against those who consistently choose to turn a blind eye

Ayew injured on 10:52 - Nov 17 with 4014 viewsonehunglow

Cant see how he can be replaced a he' rather unique or fuid,as you say.

It' a huge sickening blow if true

Ayew injured on 14:18 - Nov 17 with 3932 views34dfgdf54

Ayew injured on 10:47 - Nov 17 by AndyCole

Vic caused Brentford big problems with his movement in fairness to him. It will be him rather than Cullen replacing Ayew with Cooper imo
Ayew injured on 14:41 - Nov 17 with 3918 viewsnantywatcher

My head fully on the chopping board now! I've said all season I think we will be a better and more balanced "team" without him on the pitch.
(I might have to change my user name in a few weeks time.)
Ayew injured on 15:06 - Nov 17 with 3905 viewsAndyCole

Ayew injured on 14:18 - Nov 17 by 34dfgdf54

Vic caused Brentford big problems with his movement in fairness to him. It will be him rather than Cullen replacing Ayew with Cooper imo

He did and is a clever, tidy hardworking CF who deserves his chance.

What de doesn't offer is the omnipresent, marauding, plundering, dynamic canniness which has been at the heart of our forward play.

Wouldn't be surprised if Grimes is pushed further forward to support Vik and Lowe.

Pro free speech and alternative opinions - Anti gang-bullying and poor modding thereof - Will always make a stand against those who consistently choose to turn a blind eye

Ayew injured on 08:06 - Nov 18 with 3740 viewsWhiterockin

Ayew injured on 15:06 - Nov 17 by AndyCole

He did and is a clever, tidy hardworking CF who deserves his chance.

What de doesn't offer is the omnipresent, marauding, plundering, dynamic canniness which has been at the heart of our forward play.

Wouldn't be surprised if Grimes is pushed further forward to support Vik and Lowe.

I'm not sure Cooper want's to play with a center forward, looks to me like he prefers a fluid front three in the Liverpool style.
Ayew injured on 08:19 - Nov 18 with 3729 viewsFireboy2

Ayew injured on 08:06 - Nov 18 by Whiterockin

I'm not sure Cooper want's to play with a center forward, looks to me like he prefers a fluid front three in the Liverpool style.

If that's the case then cullen should get the gig but I can see gyokeres starting.

It isnt what we wanted but apart from mgw we have been quite lucky with injuries, this will be a good opportunity for those two to stake a claim plus several players are going to have to stand up as ayew is not only a good player he leads by example, hes going to be an even bigger miss in that department.
Ayew injured on 10:18 - Nov 18 with 3679 viewsonehunglow

Cullen ,although Keen is frail and will be bullied.This is what has been happening to us in recent seasons. I would hate us to go backwards in this regard. Vic is sizeable and has a presence.Cooper has chosen him after watching him for some time,so he should be picked and unfair on him if he doesnt start. We need to work around him.He holds the ball up ok o why not service him.

We havent got players of LFCs calibre to be that fluid so run with VG and let us pray.

Ayew injured on 22:18 - Nov 18 with 3546 viewsscruffyjack

Cullen’s got pace and an eye for goal and he could fit into our current style of play. Give the boy a chance.
Ayew injured on 22:44 - Nov 18 with 3521 viewsAndyCole

Ayew injured on 10:47 - Nov 17 by AndyCole

Hate to say it but Harry Wilson is the next best fit to Ayew, esp the way he played tonight.

And to think his penthouse apartment overlooking The Bay was within inches of securing, to be cruelly denied at the 11.5th hour.

Let's hope our talisman is fit and omnipresent as per.

Ayew injured on 23:03 - Nov 18 with 3507 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Ayew injured on 10:18 - Nov 18 by onehunglow

Cullen ,although Keen is frail and will be bullied.This is what has been happening to us in recent seasons. I would hate us to go backwards in this regard. Vic is sizeable and has a presence.Cooper has chosen him after watching him for some time,so he should be picked and unfair on him if he doesnt start. We need to work around him.He holds the ball up ok o why not service him.

We havent got players of LFCs calibre to be that fluid so run with VG and let us pray.

Frail? He’s not feckin 90 ffs!

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Ayew injured on 02:03 - Nov 19 with 3454 viewsNotLoyal

Ayew injured on 22:44 - Nov 18 by AndyCole

Hate to say it but Harry Wilson is the next best fit to Ayew, esp the way he played tonight.

And to think his penthouse apartment overlooking The Bay was within inches of securing, to be cruelly denied at the 11.5th hour.

Let's hope our talisman is fit and omnipresent as per.

Coopers press conference won’t be pleasant listening, just Can’t see Ayew being fIt, nor Cabango, and with Gibbs-White out as well, it won’t be an easy game.

Permutations are getting smaller.

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Ayew injured on 10:35 - Nov 19 with 3387 viewsonehunglow

Ayew injured on 23:03 - Nov 18 by Brynmill_Jack

Frail? He’s not feckin 90 ffs!

Hiya Steve.Thanks for engaging with me.

Not 90 maybe but a healthy 70 yr old would have no problem with knocking him to the ground.

So yes,Frail. And if he gets his chance,good luck to the lad.

Ayew injured on 10:55 - Nov 19 with 3381 viewsnantywatcher

Ayew injured on 10:35 - Nov 19 by onehunglow

Hiya Steve.Thanks for engaging with me.

Not 90 maybe but a healthy 70 yr old would have no problem with knocking him to the ground.

So yes,Frail. And if he gets his chance,good luck to the lad.

A bit like Vardy is frail?
Ayew injured on 11:17 - Nov 19 with 3371 viewsonehunglow

Not really nanty.

It's why I was pleased to see VG come to us or at least someone with some physicality.

Have to say Kieffer Moore would do me thanks you.Real warrior.

Ayew injured on 16:19 - Nov 19 with 3323 viewsjacabertawe

Despite what has been claimed, Ayew (and Guehi) not out for long, if at all:
https://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/swansea-city-boss-ste

Britishness...is a political synonym for Englishness which extends English culture over the Scots, the Welsh, and the Irish. - Gwynfor Evans

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024