Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Winning... 20:26 - Jan 29 with 986 viewsspudgun

...and even better when someone else is losing.

Walking down the lane and some scrotes had dropped a load of takeaway packaging in a pull-in. Cursing, I wandered over and started picking it up and found the scotes had chucked 3 tenners out with the rubbish by mistake!

What I call a result.

Nice to win...

Winning... on 21:04 - Jan 29 with 979 viewsBringBackTheRedRoom

I sent my crack operatives to spy on your FPL team.....

[Post edited 30 Jan 2021 0:34]

‘Where there is harmony, may we bring discord. Where there is truth, may we bring error. Where there is faith, may we bring doubt. And where there is hope, may we bring despair’

Winning... on 04:39 - Jan 31 with 952 viewsspell_chekker

Winning... on 21:04 - Jan 29 by BringBackTheRedRoom

I sent my crack operatives to spy on your FPL team.....

[Post edited 30 Jan 2021 0:34]

Serves them right. Litter louts.

Luckily for you, the UK is generally a very tidy country.

However, there are always exceptions. The last time I was in Blackpool, a car pulled up not far from me and someone lobbed a bag of chips out of the window and on to the pavement. No tenners in sight though.

Learning to read clusters is not something your eyes do naturally. It takes constant practice.
Poll: Would you like Wellens as Manager?

Winning... on 20:00 - Feb 15 with 928 viewsspell_chekker

Winning... on 04:39 - Jan 31 by spell_chekker

Serves them right. Litter louts.

Luckily for you, the UK is generally a very tidy country.

However, there are always exceptions. The last time I was in Blackpool, a car pulled up not far from me and someone lobbed a bag of chips out of the window and on to the pavement. No tenners in sight though.

Earlier on this previous weekend, Saturday morningish I think.

Picking up supplies at the big shopping centre / hypermarket. A big Tescos if you will. There was a big 4x4, screeching tyres, going way too fast in the car park area where pedestrians are many. I was driving (relatively slowly) behind and witnessed a scrunched up fag packet being chucked out of the window.

I later recognised the culprit and caused him grief, but that's another story.

Then, this evening. Still at my minuscule town centre house, waving a visitor off. A flash BMW (no, not Bob Marley and the Wailers!!) goes careering past. Window wound down. Used covid mask bunged out and onto the road.

Didn't go through the debris for any tenners.

Learning to read clusters is not something your eyes do naturally. It takes constant practice.
Poll: Would you like Wellens as Manager?

Winning... on 15:16 - Feb 16 with 911 viewsspudgun

Winning... on 20:00 - Feb 15 by spell_chekker

Earlier on this previous weekend, Saturday morningish I think.

Picking up supplies at the big shopping centre / hypermarket. A big Tescos if you will. There was a big 4x4, screeching tyres, going way too fast in the car park area where pedestrians are many. I was driving (relatively slowly) behind and witnessed a scrunched up fag packet being chucked out of the window.

I later recognised the culprit and caused him grief, but that's another story.

Then, this evening. Still at my minuscule town centre house, waving a visitor off. A flash BMW (no, not Bob Marley and the Wailers!!) goes careering past. Window wound down. Used covid mask bunged out and onto the road.

Didn't go through the debris for any tenners.

People dumping rubbish, especially out of a car window (for some strange reason), really get my goat...
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024