Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
3 Questions for one and all... 02:23 - Mar 27 with 1532 viewsFredManRave

Three out of the box Rangers related questions for all and sundry;

1. Which QPR player (past or present) would you most like to swap places with for one day. Name and explanation required in your answer!

2. If you could take only 3 QPR related items with you onto a desert island what would they be?

3. Which QPR player (past or present) would you most like to be stuck in a lift with for half an hour and why?

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

3 Questions for one and all... on 03:51 - Mar 27 with 1502 viewsPlanetHonneywood

1. Don Shanks - early days in his relationship with Mary Stavin.

2. All clips of goals: a) Zamora - with the crazy commentary; b) Clive Allen - FA Cup semi-final and c) Furlong - Oldham at home.

3. Venables - interesting, funny, knowledgeable and entertaining. Plus, he’s got a lot more to talk about than QPR.

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk Nous sommes L’occitane Rs!
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

3 Questions for one and all... on 09:21 - Mar 27 with 1356 viewsstowmarketrange

1.Being a bit on the lazy side I’d have to say that I would like to have swapped places with swp.Almost £10k for doing feck all sounds like heaven to me.
You couldn’t make it a week though please?

2.My supply of AKUTR’s,so that I can read them all again.My boutique slippers to keep the sand out of my toes,and my qpr calendar so I can count the days until rescue comes.

3.Any of the current qpr ladies team please.
3 Questions for one and all... on 18:11 - Mar 27 with 1245 viewsloftboy

1 ) Heidar Helgusson ( you seen his Mrs)
2) Beach towel, Home shirt, Qpr chocolate
3) Jose Boswinga just so I can tell him repeatedly what a cûnt he is and he can’t escape.

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

3 Questions for one and all... on 18:33 - Mar 27 with 1207 viewspaulparker

1- Stan Bowles , I wouldn’t get tired of people shaking my hand, buying me drinks and telling me what a legend I am

2- a picture of Kate moss in a QPR shirt for the lonely nights
A picture of Betty boo in a QPR shirt for the lonely nights
Tony fernades QPR plane so I could get home

3- Rodney Marsh, just so I could tell him what he meant to my old man , it would be emotional

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

3 Questions for one and all... on 18:51 - Mar 27 with 1187 viewsBrianMcCarthy

1. Mike Keen on 4th March 1967. The only player so far who got to lift a major trophy.

2. 70's Subbuteo Team to take on any locals, 'But First an Apology' and the 67 League Cup which I'd lift repeatedly when no-one was watching.

3. Venables - man, I'd love to pick his brains on tactics.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

3 Questions for one and all... on 20:19 - Mar 27 with 1100 viewsNoDiddley

1) Dave Clement, I don’t need to do this
2) 67 League cup final DVD, Guinness shirt, the photo of me & the lads post play off final win
3) Don Shanks, what was Mary Stavin like..?
3 Questions for one and all... on 20:31 - Mar 27 with 1082 viewsEsox_Lucius

1. Terry Venables just for the moment he pulled a cigar out of his sock , offered it to the president of Barcelona when he was made manager and changed Barca forever.
2. Complete collection of AKUTR'S, A showreel of Adel Taarabt with every goal & assist on it and Djibril Cisse's car to get around in.
3. Macca, I had the pleasure of his company a few times and it would be nice to see him one more time.

The grass is always greener.

3 Questions for one and all... on 20:49 - Mar 27 with 1038 viewsBoston

I know I didn't want to get stuck in a lift with an intoxicated Karl Ready.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Login to get fewer ads

3 Questions for one and all... on 21:07 - Mar 27 with 1029 viewsaston_hoop

1. Furlong v Oldham just to see what it sounded like from the pitch

2. A QPR football, if I'm stuck there I'm at least going to pass the time kicking a ball around. That and a couple of QPR related autobiographies, probably Stan and Rodney as both before my time and I'd finally have a chance to read the stories

3. Iain Dowie, I'm quite claustrophobic and he has a masters degree in some kind of space engineering so he'd fix it.

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

3 Questions for one and all... on 22:51 - Mar 27 with 933 viewsDWQPR

3 Questions for one and all... on 20:19 - Mar 27 by NoDiddley

2) 67 League cup final DVD, Guinness shirt, the photo of me & the lads post play off final win

I was thinking Dave Clement as well but more so for deciding to divert my header away from goal against Norwich in 1976. But what the hell, Dave Clement for the same reason as you. Life is much more precious than a damned trophy. We might have came second but we all knew we were the best team that season and had half the England side to prove it.

Poll: Where will Clive put QPR in his new season preview

3 Questions for one and all... on 23:00 - Mar 27 with 927 viewsBrianMcCarthy

3 Questions for one and all... on 20:19 - Mar 27 by NoDiddley

1) That's a lovely thought. Much respect, NoDiddley.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

3 Questions for one and all... on 11:42 - Mar 28 with 798 viewsAshdown_Ranger

1. Which QPR player (past or present) would you most like to swap places with for one day. Name and explanation required in your answer!

Shaun Wright-Philips - managed one season of football with us and THREE goals over a four year period!!! Life on a desert island would be lonely, so, in preparation for point 2, it would be great to learn how to sit around doing absolutely f***-all for years on end.

-----

2. If you could take only 3 QPR related items with you onto a desert island what would they be?

a) The old plastic pitch, so I could kick around on a decent surface with zero maintenance/watering required

b) The Blue & White bar

c) A non-working hand dryer, to remind me of happier times

-----

3. Which QPR player (past or present) would you most like to be stuck in a lift with for half an hour and why?

David Kerslake - before signing a professional contract he had been on a YTS scheme training to be a lift engineer.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024