Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Travel to Netherlands from the U.K. on Saturday ? 15:13 - Jun 21 with 6120 viewsKeithHaynes

How’s it looking today ?

I’m thinking about it from Spain, we have vaccine certificates and the new residence identity cards, not sure they would prevent anyone living here in the EU from entering.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Travel to Netherlands from the U.K. on Saturday ? on 22:21 - Jun 22 with 1198 viewsKeithHaynes

Travel to Netherlands from the U.K. on Saturday ? on 20:58 - Jun 22 by builthjack

So could you fly to Dublin quietly, then get a flight to Dam from there?

Not with a British passport, doubt they would let you ion the plane.

Travel to Netherlands from the U.K. on Saturday ? on 22:27 - Jun 22 with 1178 viewsbuilthjack

Travel to Netherlands from the U.K. on Saturday ? on 22:21 - Jun 22 by KeithHaynes

Not with a British passport, doubt they would let you ion the plane.

I think we will still have a few hundred there. A chap I know has been at his place in Tenerife for a few weeks. He reckons he will be in Amsterdam. We will see.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Travel to Netherlands from the U.K. on Saturday ? on 22:30 - Jun 22 with 1173 viewsbuilthjack

Travel to Netherlands from the U.K. on Saturday ? on 22:27 - Jun 22 by builthjack

I think we will still have a few hundred there. A chap I know has been at his place in Tenerife for a few weeks. He reckons he will be in Amsterdam. We will see.

Just been told that there were tickets for the game available on the Uefa portal this morning. Many Welsh fans bought them.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Travel to Netherlands from the U.K. on Saturday ? on 22:33 - Jun 22 with 1173 viewsbonymine

Travel to Netherlands from the U.K. on Saturday ? on 22:30 - Jun 22 by builthjack

Just been told that there were tickets for the game available on the Uefa portal this morning. Many Welsh fans bought them.

Got 4 tickets in my basket but ‘not allowed’ to travel .....so near yet so far 🤷🏼‍♂️🤷🏼‍♂️🙈😫😫

Poll: Why is this site so quiet these days ?

Travel to Netherlands from the U.K. on Saturday ? on 09:48 - Jun 23 with 1076 viewsbuilthjack

Travel to Netherlands from the U.K. on Saturday ? on 22:33 - Jun 22 by bonymine

Got 4 tickets in my basket but ‘not allowed’ to travel .....so near yet so far 🤷🏼‍♂️🤷🏼‍♂️🙈😫😫

Frustrating. Tickets still available on the portal and cant get there.

Travel to Netherlands from the U.K. on Saturday ? on 14:15 - Jun 23 with 1014 viewsYrAlarch

It should also be worth bearing in mind that anyone travelling to Holland against Government advice may invalidate their travel insurance. Makes the risk even greater.
Travel to Netherlands from the U.K. on Saturday ? on 14:47 - Jun 23 with 998 viewsFireboy2

Travel to Netherlands from the U.K. on Saturday ? on 09:48 - Jun 23 by builthjack

Frustrating. Tickets still available on the portal and cant get there.

And those tickets are being snapped up by the Danish, rubbing salt into the wounds, what a effing joke.
Travel to Netherlands from the U.K. on Saturday ? on 14:54 - Jun 23 with 988 viewsJoe_bradshaw

It gets worse.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-57580355

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Login to get fewer ads

Travel to Netherlands from the U.K. on Saturday ? on 16:00 - Jun 23 with 958 viewsKeithHaynes

Travel to Netherlands from the U.K. on Saturday ? on 22:27 - Jun 22 by builthjack

Even if he gets on the plane, which is unlikely as you need certain paperwork, at passport control in the Netherlands they won’t let him in.

Unless he is travelling without a U.K. passport,' like an Irish one, they are ok.

This post has been edited by an administrator

Travel to Netherlands from the U.K. on Saturday ? on 16:54 - Jun 23 with 923 viewstrampie

Plane isn't the way to travel, land border in non UK car would be my play, don't know enough about trains.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

Travel to Netherlands from the U.K. on Saturday ? on 18:52 - Jun 23 with 888 viewsbuilthjack

Travel to Netherlands from the U.K. on Saturday ? on 16:00 - Jun 23 by KeithHaynes

Even if he gets on the plane, which is unlikely as you need certain paperwork, at passport control in the Netherlands they won’t let him in.

Unless he is travelling without a U.K. passport,' like an Irish one, they are ok.

He is now in Cologne, with 2 others. He is adamant that they will be at the game.
Knowing him, he will be.

Travel to Netherlands from the U.K. on Saturday ? on 18:56 - Jun 23 with 885 viewsraynor94

Travel to Netherlands from the U.K. on Saturday ? on 18:52 - Jun 23 by builthjack

He is now in Cologne, with 2 others. He is adamant that they will be at the game.
Knowing him, he will be.

Sounds like the great escape

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Travel to Netherlands from the U.K. on Saturday ? on 19:08 - Jun 23 with 873 viewsJoe_bradshaw

It seems that Danes are allowed into and out of the Netherlands provided they do it within 12 hours despite Denmark not being on the Netherlands’ safe list.

I was unaware that COVID couldn’t be caught in less than 12 hours exposure.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Travel to Netherlands from the U.K. on Saturday ? on 19:39 - Jun 23 with 861 viewsmax936

Travel to Netherlands from the U.K. on Saturday ? on 14:54 - Jun 23 by Joe_bradshaw

It gets worse.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-57580355

And Dreadful is doing nothing about it and is basically not interested, Welsh Football, Rugby or sporting achievements, brings publicity to Wales and has brought business here and could very well do so again, There are none so blind as those who will not see.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Travel to Netherlands from the U.K. on Saturday ? on 22:23 - Jun 23 with 821 viewsowainglyndwr

Travel to Netherlands from the U.K. on Saturday ? on 19:39 - Jun 23 by max936

And Dreadful is doing nothing about it and is basically not interested, Welsh Football, Rugby or sporting achievements, brings publicity to Wales and has brought business here and could very well do so again, There are none so blind as those who will not see.

This tournament is so unfair to some teams
Travel to Netherlands from the U.K. on Saturday ? on 22:31 - Jun 23 with 810 viewsbuilthjack

Budapest full house of French and Portuguese tonight.

Travel to Netherlands from the U.K. on Saturday ? on 23:05 - Jun 23 with 793 viewsFireboy2

Travel to Netherlands from the U.K. on Saturday ? on 19:08 - Jun 23 by Joe_bradshaw

It seems that Danes are allowed into and out of the Netherlands provided they do it within 12 hours despite Denmark not being on the Netherlands’ safe list.

I was unaware that COVID couldn’t be caught in less than 12 hours exposure.

A bloody farce.
Travel to Netherlands from the U.K. on Saturday ? on 09:22 - Jun 24 with 723 viewsraynor94

Being reported this morning, Wales fans being refused entry at Schiphol Airport

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Travel to Netherlands from the U.K. on Saturday ? on 11:07 - Jun 24 with 696 viewsonehunglow

Travel to Netherlands from the U.K. on Saturday ? on 22:31 - Jun 23 by builthjack

Budapest full house of French and Portuguese tonight.

I was thinking that myself.I was reading Hungary,not long ago,had a big covid issue.

I am in no way a bitter but Wales really does seem to have been shafted here.

Even the irrelevant Jocks had home games although it made no difference

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Travel to Netherlands from the U.K. on Saturday ? on 11:17 - Jun 24 with 697 viewsbuilthjack

They are basically saying that if we were still in the EU, we would have a 12 hour window.
Bonkers.
Boycott Dutch tomatoes.

Travel to Netherlands from the U.K. on Saturday ? on 11:27 - Jun 24 with 697 viewsOptimisticJack

Travel to Netherlands from the U.K. on Saturday ? on 23:05 - Jun 23 by Fireboy2

A bloody farce.

Grossly unfair.
Probably close to 16000 Danes will be there supporting their team. We will have nought.

We are effectively away from home yet again.

Optimisticjack

Travel to Netherlands from the U.K. on Saturday ? on 12:35 - Jun 24 with 670 viewsBadlands

Travel to Netherlands from the U.K. on Saturday ? on 16:00 - Jun 23 by KeithHaynes

Dutch authorities have stated clearly that Wales fans who have been in EU / EEA / Schengen countries for 10 days will be allowed in to the country and to the game. They gave an example of Welsh fans who will have been in Rome.
But, why blame UEFA, Netherlands and Denmark when the reason for the embargo is leaving the EU.
A very very small majority took away our rights to travel, work, study and live freely in the larges economic market on the planet.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

Travel to Netherlands from the U.K. on Saturday ? on 13:03 - Jun 24 with 654 viewsploppy

Travel to Netherlands from the U.K. on Saturday ? on 12:35 - Jun 24 by Badlands

Dutch authorities have stated clearly that Wales fans who have been in EU / EEA / Schengen countries for 10 days will be allowed in to the country and to the game. They gave an example of Welsh fans who will have been in Rome.
But, why blame UEFA, Netherlands and Denmark when the reason for the embargo is leaving the EU.
A very very small majority took away our rights to travel, work, study and live freely in the larges economic market on the planet.

So ... we should have stayed in the EU so that in the event of an unforeseen future pandemic where a country imposed travel restrictions during a football tournament, we'd still have been able to travel there to support our team?

Possibly the lamest argument I've ever heard for staying in the EU.
Travel to Netherlands from the U.K. on Saturday ? on 13:24 - Jun 24 with 641 viewsReslovenSwan1

I do not care very much about this to be honest. Wales are in the last 16 v Denmark. Not Germany not Protugal not Spain or France but Denmark without their best player.

Wales played better in Baku with hostile fans v Turkey than with few fans v Switzerland.

Wise sage since Toshack era

Travel to Netherlands from the U.K. on Saturday ? on 14:22 - Jun 24 with 623 viewsBadlands

Travel to Netherlands from the U.K. on Saturday ? on 13:03 - Jun 24 by ploppy

So ... we should have stayed in the EU so that in the event of an unforeseen future pandemic where a country imposed travel restrictions during a football tournament, we'd still have been able to travel there to support our team?

Possibly the lamest argument I've ever heard for staying in the EU.

No, we should have stayed in the EU for the economic, social, employment and lifestyle benefits membership gave us.
The point i was making is the reason Wales fans are not allowed in to the Netherlands at present is because we are no longer members of the EU so the moaners should stop whining on about it being unfair. Them's the rules and they are a consequence of a fraudulent political stitch up and a corrupt government doing its best to con people into believing the Empire will rescue us from those nasty Europeans.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024