Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Travel to Netherlands from the U.K. on Saturday ? 15:13 - Jun 21 with 6114 viewsKeithHaynes

How’s it looking today ?

I’m thinking about it from Spain, we have vaccine certificates and the new residence identity cards, not sure they would prevent anyone living here in the EU from entering.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Travel to Netherlands from the U.K. on Saturday ? on 15:01 - Jun 24 with 684 viewsbuilthjack

Travel to Netherlands from the U.K. on Saturday ? on 14:22 - Jun 24 by Badlands

No, we should have stayed in the EU for the economic, social, employment and lifestyle benefits membership gave us.
The point i was making is the reason Wales fans are not allowed in to the Netherlands at present is because we are no longer members of the EU so the moaners should stop whining on about it being unfair. Them's the rules and they are a consequence of a fraudulent political stitch up and a corrupt government doing its best to con people into believing the Empire will rescue us from those nasty Europeans.

Good post

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Travel to Netherlands from the U.K. on Saturday ? on 16:14 - Jun 24 with 647 viewsploppy

Travel to Netherlands from the U.K. on Saturday ? on 14:22 - Jun 24 by Badlands

No, we should have stayed in the EU for the economic, social, employment and lifestyle benefits membership gave us.
The point i was making is the reason Wales fans are not allowed in to the Netherlands at present is because we are no longer members of the EU so the moaners should stop whining on about it being unfair. Them's the rules and they are a consequence of a fraudulent political stitch up and a corrupt government doing its best to con people into believing the Empire will rescue us from those nasty Europeans.

Let it go. You'll feel better.

I understand perfectly why Wales fans have been banned.
Travel to Netherlands from the U.K. on Saturday ? on 16:57 - Jun 24 with 620 viewsmax936

Travel to Netherlands from the U.K. on Saturday ? on 16:14 - Jun 24 by ploppy

Let it go. You'll feel better.

I understand perfectly why Wales fans have been banned.

And you think its fair,? Smiling Boris is opening up the Country to 60,000 coming here from Europe and Germany saying that Europe braces itself for a Covid Delta Surge, yet a few Hundred or even a thousand Welsh Fans can't go to the Netherlands to watch the game on Saturday, Boris or Dreadful are doing nothing about it,
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-57594954

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Travel to Netherlands from the U.K. on Saturday ? on 17:09 - Jun 24 with 614 viewsploppy

Travel to Netherlands from the U.K. on Saturday ? on 16:57 - Jun 24 by max936

And you think its fair,? Smiling Boris is opening up the Country to 60,000 coming here from Europe and Germany saying that Europe braces itself for a Covid Delta Surge, yet a few Hundred or even a thousand Welsh Fans can't go to the Netherlands to watch the game on Saturday, Boris or Dreadful are doing nothing about it,

Of course I don't think it's fair - that's a different argument. UEFA being allowed to bring a shed load of VIPs to Wembley is ridiculous - but that's UEFA for you. They'd throw their teddies down the stairs if they weren't allowed. There's a debate to be had about 60K at Wembley - some would say we don't need any restrictions at the moment, others we're not strict enough. Not allowing a load of Welsh fans into Amsterdam - they could be "bubbled" in and out, if it came to it - is ridiculous. I honestly don't think it's for Boris to fight Wales' corner in this instance - Drakeford should be all over it, seeing as it's a devolved issue. But he's made his position clear - he wants people staying here.
[Post edited 24 Jun 2021 18:04]
Travel to Netherlands from the U.K. on Saturday ? on 17:11 - Jun 24 with 611 viewsYrAlarch

Welsh supporters arriving at Amsterdam Airport from Azerbaijan being refused entry to the country. That signals Dutch intentions. Don't waste your time travelling there.
Travel to Netherlands from the U.K. on Saturday ? on 17:15 - Jun 24 with 607 viewsmax936

Travel to Netherlands from the U.K. on Saturday ? on 17:09 - Jun 24 by ploppy

Of course I don't think it's fair - that's a different argument. UEFA being allowed to bring a shed load of VIPs to Wembley is ridiculous - but that's UEFA for you. They'd throw their teddies down the stairs if they weren't allowed. There's a debate to be had about 60K at Wembley - some would say we don't need any restrictions at the moment, others we're not strict enough. Not allowing a load of Welsh fans into Amsterdam - they could be "bubbled" in and out, if it came to it - is ridiculous. I honestly don't think it's for Boris to fight Wales' corner in this instance - Drakeford should be all over it, seeing as it's a devolved issue. But he's made his position clear - he wants people staying here.
[Post edited 24 Jun 2021 18:04]

I believe Drakeford should first and foremost of course, but Im sure Boris could way in with a hand, but then its drakefords preference for people not to travel, so yes you're right.

Be interesting to see how the country fairs after the tournament regarding Covid though, afterall it won't be the first time that Boris and his mates have dropped a clanger.
[Post edited 24 Jun 2021 19:50]

Travel to Netherlands from the U.K. on Saturday ? on 17:22 - Jun 24 with 605 viewsmax936

Travel to Netherlands from the U.K. on Saturday ? on 17:11 - Jun 24 by YrAlarch

Welsh supporters arriving at Amsterdam Airport from Azerbaijan being refused entry to the country. That signals Dutch intentions. Don't waste your time travelling there.

Wales have been up against it from the start, all the lovings have gone to that marvellous Scottish Team and the Mighty England team.

dewch ymlaen Cymru. Cymru am byth!

Travel to Netherlands from the U.K. on Saturday ? on 18:07 - Jun 24 with 573 viewsonehunglow

Travel to Netherlands from the U.K. on Saturday ? on 17:22 - Jun 24 by max936

Wales have been up against it from the start, all the lovings have gone to that marvellous Scottish Team and the Mighty England team.

dewch ymlaen Cymru. Cymru am byth!

Marcel and the Clogs are going!They got tickets.
Ons Orange

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Login to get fewer ads

Travel to Netherlands from the U.K. on Saturday ? on 18:19 - Jun 24 with 572 viewsmajorraglan

The Netherlands are on the UK Amber last and the FCO and travel is my recommended except under certain circumstances. Anyone returning from the Netherlands has to have a Covid test before returning, quarantine at home for 10 days and book and pay for 2 separate Covid sets at Day 2 and Day 10. On top of all that, travel insurance ma6 not be valid.

Personally, I think Drakers is right on this. Regardless of what people think of him, as far as I can see he’s always stuck to the rules and is doing so again now. We’d have enough to say if he was lobbying to let the rugby supporters go off on a jolly. There’s 2 sets of rules , ours and the Dutch and any fans going against the rules look set to be treated in accordance with the law and they will be deported. Travelling by car is easier, but they still have get in to the game and maybe even have to find somewhere to stay, which the police will be alert to, it may be difficult.
[Post edited 24 Jun 2021 23:48]
Travel to Netherlands from the U.K. on Saturday ? on 20:17 - Jun 24 with 527 viewsbuilthjack

Travel to Netherlands from the U.K. on Saturday ? on 18:19 - Jun 24 by majorraglan

The Netherlands are on the UK Amber last and the FCO and travel is my recommended except under certain circumstances. Anyone returning from the Netherlands has to have a Covid test before returning, quarantine at home for 10 days and book and pay for 2 separate Covid sets at Day 2 and Day 10. On top of all that, travel insurance ma6 not be valid.

Personally, I think Drakers is right on this. Regardless of what people think of him, as far as I can see he’s always stuck to the rules and is doing so again now. We’d have enough to say if he was lobbying to let the rugby supporters go off on a jolly. There’s 2 sets of rules , ours and the Dutch and any fans going against the rules look set to be treated in accordance with the law and they will be deported. Travelling by car is easier, but they still have get in to the game and maybe even have to find somewhere to stay, which the police will be alert to, it may be difficult.
[Post edited 24 Jun 2021 23:48]

Hospitality my friend. That's the way in..

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Travel to Netherlands from the U.K. on Saturday ? on 23:28 - Jun 24 with 492 viewsKeithHaynes

Travel to Netherlands from the U.K. on Saturday ? on 16:57 - Jun 24 by max936

140k at Silverstone, bungs a plenty.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024