Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Lions Tour Thread 20:48 - Jun 22 with 9799 viewsonehunglow

Too early or what?

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Lions Tour Thread on 21:20 - Jun 22 with 3858 viewsAjack_Kerouac

I'm excited.

Ever been on a Lions tour hung?

"It's what people know about themselves inside that makes them afraid" - "In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act" - "The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it"

Lions Tour Thread on 21:22 - Jun 22 with 3853 viewsmax936

Lions Tour Thread on 21:20 - Jun 22 by Ajack_Kerouac

I'm excited.

5 welshmen in the side and I think its 8 scotsmen.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Lions Tour Thread on 21:29 - Jun 22 with 3845 viewsAjack_Kerouac

Lions Tour Thread on 21:22 - Jun 22 by max936

5 welshmen in the side and I think its 8 scotsmen.

Is this still the squad? No drop outs?

Full British and Irish Lions squad:

Forwards: Tadhg Beirne, Jack Conan, Luke Cowan-Dickie, Tom Curry, Zander Fagerson, Taulupe Faletau, Tadhg Furlong, Jamie George, Iain Henderson, Jonny Hill, Maro Itoje, Alun Wyn Jones (capt.), Wyn Jones, Courtney Lawes, Ken Owens, Andrew Porter, Sam Simmonds, Rory Sutherland, Justin Tipuric, Mako Vunipola, Hamish Watson.

Backs: Josh Adams, Bundee Aki, Dan Biggar, Elliot Daly, Gareth Davies, Owen Farrell, Chris Harris, Robbie Henshaw, Stuart Hogg, Conor Murray, Ali Price, Louis Rees-Zammit, Finn Russell, Duhan van der Merwe, Anthony Watson, Liam Williams.

"It's what people know about themselves inside that makes them afraid" - "In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act" - "The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it"

Lions Tour Thread on 21:34 - Jun 22 with 3840 viewsJoe_bradshaw

Lions Tour Thread on 21:29 - Jun 22 by Ajack_Kerouac

Forwards: Tadhg Beirne, Jack Conan, Luke Cowan-Dickie, Tom Curry, Zander Fagerson, Taulupe Faletau, Tadhg Furlong, Jamie George, Iain Henderson, Jonny Hill, Maro Itoje, Alun Wyn Jones (capt.), Wyn Jones, Courtney Lawes, Ken Owens, Andrew Porter, Sam Simmonds, Rory Sutherland, Justin Tipuric, Mako Vunipola, Hamish Watson.

Backs: Josh Adams, Bundee Aki, Dan Biggar, Elliot Daly, Gareth Davies, Owen Farrell, Chris Harris, Robbie Henshaw, Stuart Hogg, Conor Murray, Ali Price, Louis Rees-Zammit, Finn Russell, Duhan van der Merwe, Anthony Watson, Liam Williams.

Porter has been replaced by Sinckler.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Lions Tour Thread on 21:46 - Jun 22 with 3836 viewsonehunglow

Lions Tour Thread on 21:20 - Jun 22 by Ajack_Kerouac

I'm excited.

No k.
Im not a big drinker and very fussy about with whom I have discourse.Throw in the fact I would never now share a room with another man who I didn't know and you have a few issues.
I can be rather confrontational especially with drunks ,particularly Irish ,Scots and valley warriors not to mention English hurrah henries and Leicester RFC fans-whom I loathe and you have to ask whether I'd be welcome.

Im looking forward to this contest though.

Etzabeth and De Jager seem well up for it. With Du Tw't as open side they look montrous and Tipuric I don't think will start as a result.
We are short of quality at 9 and that leaves gorgeous Faf,a pr1ck you could punch all night ;great player though.

Interesting baptism of fire for LRZ but he'll do well to start in a test.

Good chats to come though. The anti eggers will be resting.

Lions Tour Thread on 21:50 - Jun 22 with 3833 viewsmax936

Lions Tour Thread on 21:29 - Jun 22 by Ajack_Kerouac

Liam Williams, Josh Adams and Dan Biggar start in the backs, AWJ and Ken Owens start in the Forwards, I had the starting 15 on my phone earlier, deleted it now, I'll see if I can find it.

Lions Tour Thread on 21:53 - Jun 22 with 3830 viewsonehunglow

Lions Tour Thread on 21:50 - Jun 22 by max936

Liam Williams, Josh Adams and Dan Biggar start in the backs, AWJ and Ken Owens start in the Forwards, I had the starting 15 on my phone earlier, deleted it now, I'll see if I can find it.

I d start all 3 for the tests

Lions Tour Thread on 22:01 - Jun 22 with 3820 viewsmax936

Saturdays Starting 15 for Lions.

1. R SUTHERLAND
2, K OWENS
3. Z FAGERSON
4. I HENDERSON
5, AWJ
6, T BERINE
7, H WATSON
8, J CONAN
9, C MURRAY
10, D BIGGAR
11, D VAN DER MERWE
12, B AKI
13. R HENSHAW
14, J ADAMS
15, l WILLIAMS
[Post edited 22 Jun 2021 22:42]

Login to get fewer ads

Lions Tour Thread on 22:26 - Jun 22 with 3810 viewsKeithHaynes

Lions Tour Thread on 21:46 - Jun 22 by onehunglow

No k.
Im not a big drinker and very fussy about with whom I have discourse.Throw in the fact I would never now share a room with another man who I didn't know and you have a few issues.
I can be rather confrontational especially with drunks ,particularly Irish ,Scots and valley warriors not to mention English hurrah henries and Leicester RFC fans-whom I loathe and you have to ask whether I'd be welcome.

Im looking forward to this contest though.

Etzabeth and De Jager seem well up for it. With Du Tw't as open side they look montrous and Tipuric I don't think will start as a result.
We are short of quality at 9 and that leaves gorgeous Faf,a pr1ck you could punch all night ;great player though.

Interesting baptism of fire for LRZ but he'll do well to start in a test.

Good chats to come though. The anti eggers will be resting.

Stay at home mate. 😂👏

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Lions Tour Thread on 07:53 - Jun 23 with 3730 views34dfgdf54

It's going to hurt me badly watching the Lions run out each test, should be there but Covid put stop to that.

The SA pack will be monstrous and it's going to be a tough ask for our lot, never know though.

I reckon LRZ will start the tests aswell, the boys a ruthless finisher.
Lions Tour Thread on 08:30 - Jun 23 with 3716 viewsBoundy

Very limited in my knowledge on whos' who but I do like a Lions Tour ,more than old enough to remember the Lions tours of 71 & 74 which imo rates as two of the greatest in the amateur era
I'll be reading this thread with interest

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

Lions Tour Thread on 09:23 - Jun 23 with 3704 viewsjack_lord

My mate is going to Edinburgh this weekend but gutted because he is one of the group that have had their tickets cancelled.

Lord_Jack increasingly detached from the riches of kicking a ball
Poll: The E U : Stay or Leave

Lions Tour Thread on 09:50 - Jun 23 with 3693 viewsbuilthjack

I hope my mate Wyn Jones has a good tour. Cracking player.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Lions Tour Thread on 09:54 - Jun 23 with 3695 viewsonehunglow

Lions Tour Thread on 22:26 - Jun 22 by KeithHaynes

Stay at home mate. 😂👏

I shall.
Thanks

Lions Tour Thread on 09:55 - Jun 23 with 3694 viewsonehunglow

Lions Tour Thread on 08:30 - Jun 23 by Boundy

Very limited in my knowledge on whos' who but I do like a Lions Tour ,more than old enough to remember the Lions tours of 71 & 74 which imo rates as two of the greatest in the amateur era
I'll be reading this thread with interest

Both stand out Tours and unforgettable

Lions Tour Thread on 09:58 - Jun 23 with 3691 views34dfgdf54

Lions Tour Thread on 09:55 - Jun 23 by onehunglow

Both stand out Tours and unforgettable

Was one of those the code 99 tour?
Lions Tour Thread on 10:04 - Jun 23 with 3689 viewsonehunglow

Lions Tour Thread on 09:58 - Jun 23 by 34dfgdf54

Was one of those the code 99 tour?

Yep,the 74. The Willy John NcBride call,the one Phil Bennett dreaded when asked to unch the nearest afrikaner.
JPR and the Duke loved it though

Lions Tour Thread on 10:29 - Jun 23 with 3681 viewsCatullus

I love the Lions tours, never been but hope to go one day, bucket list item along with the Ryder Cup.
This will be AWJ's farewell Lions tour ( as a player anyway) so lets hope he goes out with a bang.

The SA pack is always monstrous, it'll be a hard match for anybody in the Lions pack. That's the extent of my knowledge, I'll just sit back and enjoy, hopefully.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Lions Tour Thread on 11:24 - Jun 23 with 3666 viewsJoe_bradshaw

Lions Tour Thread on 10:04 - Jun 23 by onehunglow

Yep,the 74. The Willy John NcBride call,the one Phil Bennett dreaded when asked to unch the nearest afrikaner.
JPR and the Duke loved it though

A true story about the Duke Windsor on that tour is that the management were made aware of a large telephone bill run up in the first week by one of the players. The phone calls were all to one number which was a Newport area number.

Bobby Windsor was approached during a team meeting and asked to explain the situation. He said "Alright, which one of you b@stards has been phoning my wife?".

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Lions Tour Thread on 11:31 - Jun 23 with 3662 viewsSlugster664

Lions Tour Thread on 09:50 - Jun 23 by builthjack

I hope my mate Wyn Jones has a good tour. Cracking player.

He's mentoring my mates boy down the turks, as you say cracking player...and a top bloke too by all accounts.

STID

Lions Tour Thread on 13:02 - Jun 23 with 3638 viewsonehunglow

Good thread now.
Some wonderful tales of great characters

Alun Wyn,make no mistake,is right up there .

Lions Tour Thread on 22:27 - Jun 23 with 3523 viewsAndyCole

Watched this again last week on Sky.

A magical, massively uplifting feel-good must watch for any welsh fans.

https://www.skysports.com/watch/video/sports/12119061/lions-legends-welsh-wizard

Pro free speech and alternative opinions - Anti gang-bullying and poor modding thereof - Will always make a stand against those who consistently choose to turn a blind eye

Lions Tour Thread on 22:53 - Jun 23 with 3516 viewsbuilthjack

Lions Tour Thread on 11:31 - Jun 23 by Slugster664

He's mentoring my mates boy down the turks, as you say cracking player...and a top bloke too by all accounts.

Nice honest fella. Decent farmer too.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Lions Tour Thread on 21:23 - Jun 24 with 3360 views73__73

The Lions tour will be the highlight of the sporting summer.

Poll: Should Swansea expand its concourses, to accommodate fans of big clubs

Lions Tour Thread on 09:13 - Jun 25 with 3312 viewsonehunglow

Lions Tour Thread on 21:23 - Jun 24 by 73__73

The Lions tour will be the highlight of the sporting summer.

Goddam shame no crowds.
Ive been reading Mr Etzebeth is looking forward to it all.

Faf needs whacking as soon as they can.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024