Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Lions Tour Thread 20:48 - Jun 22 with 9806 viewsonehunglow

Too early or what?

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Lions Tour Thread on 10:06 - Jul 9 with 1307 viewsfelixstowe_jack

I find it incredibly that the British lions have not insisted that all their players were vaccinated before going to South Africa a red listed country.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Lions Tour Thread on 10:11 - Jul 9 with 1306 viewsonehunglow

Lions Tour Thread on 10:06 - Jul 9 by felixstowe_jack

I find it incredibly that the British lions have not insisted that all their players were vaccinated before going to South Africa a red listed country.

Madness
The most irresponsible thing I can recall for many years in sport.

That said,players should have had the sense to get it done themselves
[Post edited 9 Jul 2021 10:17]

Lions Tour Thread on 16:44 - Jul 10 with 1180 viewsmonmouth

Lions Tour Thread on 10:11 - Jul 9 by onehunglow

Madness
The most irresponsible thing I can recall for many years in sport.

That said,players should have had the sense to get it done themselves
[Post edited 9 Jul 2021 10:17]

In my view they should all have got on the plane home by now. Much as I love Lions series, there really is no point in this empty shell of a tour being played out is there?

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Lions Tour Thread on 17:08 - Jul 10 with 1169 viewsAndyCole

Looking forward to another enthralling game of rugby. The midweek game was a joy to behold. So refreshing watching full-on rugby, played at high intensity and integrity.

None of the embarrassing histrionics and cheating as we have seen with the Euros.

Rugby. Different class.

Proper analysis from Warburton, Greenwood, Sir Ian and now Scott Q is in stark contrast to the turgid, predictable tosh dished out by Shearer, Keane, Wright et al.

Pro free speech and alternative opinions - Anti gang-bullying and poor modding thereof - Will always make a stand against those who consistently choose to turn a blind eye

Lions Tour Thread on 17:52 - Jul 10 with 1165 viewsonehunglow

Lions Tour Thread on 17:08 - Jul 10 by AndyCole

Looking forward to another enthralling game of rugby. The midweek game was a joy to behold. So refreshing watching full-on rugby, played at high intensity and integrity.

None of the embarrassing histrionics and cheating as we have seen with the Euros.

Rugby. Different class.

Proper analysis from Warburton, Greenwood, Sir Ian and now Scott Q is in stark contrast to the turgid, predictable tosh dished out by Shearer, Keane, Wright et al.

Football,sportsmanship wise is filthy.Rugby isn't perfect but repect for opposition including anthems stands out as a world away as does the lining up and clapping of opponents from the field of play.
Throw in the fact no dissent at all is shown as regards ref decisions like yellow/red cards and dubious decisions and you have a chasm of cultural difference.

The mindless drivel of Lineker,Rio,Wright,Keane, Dixon, Pougatch is a different level from Warburton,Greenwood and Alphonsi is different gravy. In Bryan Habana we have a brilliant pundit totally devoid of mealy mouthed trash that fills the schedules.

I won't mention the vicious diving cheating that pollutes football

Lions Tour Thread on 18:11 - Jul 10 with 1149 viewsAndyCole

- Daly ain't no Foxy
- Watson ain't no LR-Z

- Sanjay will get retribution on that dirty 6; at least the 9 is off the dirty fek

Pro free speech and alternative opinions - Anti gang-bullying and poor modding thereof - Will always make a stand against those who consistently choose to turn a blind eye

Lions Tour Thread on 18:31 - Jul 10 with 1138 viewsKeithHaynes

Ten tries today, fifteen to go, its been a fantastic day of end to end rugby. Anthony Watson is an absolute monster.,
31 - 66 currently.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Lions Tour Thread on 18:33 - Jul 10 with 1137 viewsonehunglow

Lions Tour Thread on 18:31 - Jul 10 by KeithHaynes

Ten tries today, fifteen to go, its been a fantastic day of end to end rugby. Anthony Watson is an absolute monster.,
31 - 66 currently.

He is.
Big unit with blinding pace.

Just htf does Gatland select .

Login to get fewer ads

Lions Tour Thread on 18:42 - Jul 10 with 1129 viewsAndyCole

Lions Tour Thread on 18:33 - Jul 10 by onehunglow

He is.
Big unit with blinding pace.

Just htf does Gatland select .

He has to pick Adams and LR-Z for the tests on current showings.

Watson has beefed up too much (upper body only), and is now a monster in the wrong way for a wing in his mould, lost 2 yards of pace off his spritely best.

Happy we can enjoy this Tour, as I'm sure the players are. Chance of a lifetime. And it shows, fair play.

(edit - VderM is nailed on ahead of LR-Z)

Biggar had a massive game

[Post edited 10 Jul 2021 18:46]

Lions Tour Thread on 20:45 - Jul 10 with 1107 viewsonehunglow

Lions Tour Thread on 18:42 - Jul 10 by AndyCole

He has to pick Adams and LR-Z for the tests on current showings.

Watson has beefed up too much (upper body only), and is now a monster in the wrong way for a wing in his mould, lost 2 yards of pace off his spritely best.

Happy we can enjoy this Tour, as I'm sure the players are. Chance of a lifetime. And it shows, fair play.

(edit - VderM is nailed on ahead of LR-Z)

Biggar had a massive game

[Post edited 10 Jul 2021 18:46]

Not sure,he looked pretty quick to me.Think he will get the nod over LRZ and the Bokke Jokke will get the 11 jersey.

I think Adams might play at full back instead of Liam.

It is a wealth of riches Gatland has.

Tadgh Byrne will be hard to keep out too.

Think Tipuric has lost his slot but we'll see.

Lions Tour Thread on 11:37 - Jul 11 with 1006 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

More positive tests in the SA squad today.

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

Lions Tour Thread on 12:01 - Jul 11 with 992 viewsmax936

Lions Tour Thread on 20:45 - Jul 10 by onehunglow

Not sure,he looked pretty quick to me.Think he will get the nod over LRZ and the Bokke Jokke will get the 11 jersey.

I think Adams might play at full back instead of Liam.

It is a wealth of riches Gatland has.

Tadgh Byrne will be hard to keep out too.

Think Tipuric has lost his slot but we'll see.

Tipuric isn't on the Tour, got injured in the Wales v Japan game, Shoulder injury.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Lions Tour Thread on 13:48 - Jul 11 with 977 viewsonehunglow

Lions Tour Thread on 12:01 - Jul 11 by max936

Tipuric isn't on the Tour, got injured in the Wales v Japan game, Shoulder injury.

Forgot. Keep it to yourself ffs. I might have got away with it

Lions Tour Thread on 14:43 - Jul 11 with 962 viewsmax936

Lions Tour Thread on 13:48 - Jul 11 by onehunglow

Forgot. Keep it to yourself ffs. I might have got away with it

Oops

Lions Tour Thread on 14:49 - Jul 11 with 960 viewsonehunglow

Lions Tour Thread on 14:43 - Jul 11 by max936

Oops

Tips would have missed out anyway I feel.Better he stays home and rests the summer,same with AWJ

Lions Tour Thread on 14:56 - Jul 11 with 959 viewsmax936

Lions Tour Thread on 14:49 - Jul 11 by onehunglow

Tips would have missed out anyway I feel.Better he stays home and rests the summer,same with AWJ

Im glad Navidi has got his chance, unlucky on Tips who has still got lots more to give, I'm sure.

Lions Tour Thread on 15:31 - Jul 11 with 953 viewsonehunglow

Lions Tour Thread on 14:56 - Jul 11 by max936

Im glad Navidi has got his chance, unlucky on Tips who has still got lots more to give, I'm sure.

I like Navidi.A class act and apparently a real Gent.

He faces massive opposition though to get a start.

Lions Tour Thread on 16:43 - Jul 11 with 935 viewsmonmouth

Lions Tour Thread on 15:31 - Jul 11 by onehunglow

I like Navidi.A class act and apparently a real Gent.

He faces massive opposition though to get a start.

As I said when I saw him in Conwy a few weeks ago, he knew he'd be out there. Decent bloke. No airs and graces.

Lions Tour Thread on 16:54 - Jul 11 with 931 viewsonehunglow

Lions Tour Thread on 16:43 - Jul 11 by monmouth

As I said when I saw him in Conwy a few weeks ago, he knew he'd be out there. Decent bloke. No airs and graces.

You been to Conwy?
I m older enough to have been to Conway.

Jesus,I remember Russ-sorry about this;my ma loved him

Lions Tour Thread on 17:09 - Jul 11 with 928 viewsmonmouth

Lions Tour Thread on 16:54 - Jul 11 by onehunglow

You been to Conwy?
I m older enough to have been to Conway.

Jesus,I remember Russ-sorry about this;my ma loved him

I've also been to the Coracle and the chip shop in Conway Road. That was something.

Lions Tour Thread on 17:43 - Jul 11 with 917 viewsonehunglow

Lions Tour Thread on 17:09 - Jul 11 by monmouth

I've also been to the Coracle and the chip shop in Conway Road. That was something.

I actually remember them.
Long way from a coracle to Penlan

Lions Tour Thread on 11:51 - Jul 12 with 849 viewsAndyCole

Heck of a strong picked against South Africa 'A'.

Great to see LR-Z and Adams, with Biggar calling the shots after an excellent game (anyone see RO'G snidey post match dig ?).

Back row excites.

Should be another cracker to look forward to........

Lions Tour Thread on 14:12 - Jul 12 with 828 viewsKeithHaynes

Alun the Wynner is back, I can see him making the last test.

British and Irish Lions: Watson; Rees-Zammit, Harris, Aki, Adams; Biggar, Murray (capt); Jones, Owens, Sinckler, Itoje, Henderson, Navidi, Curry, Faletau.

Replacements: Cowan-Dickie, Vunipola, Fagerson, Beard, Beirne, Simmonds, Davies, Daly.

South Africa A: Le Roux; Kolbe, Am (capt), De Allende, Nkosi; Steyn, De Klerk; Kitshoff, Dweba, Nyakane, Etzebeth, Mostert, Van Staden, Du Toit, Wiese.

Replacements (to be cut to eight players before kick-off): Marx, Oosthuizen, Koch, Janse van Rensburg, Elstadt, H Jantjies, Kriel, Willemse, Smith, E Jantjies.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Lions Tour Thread on 14:17 - Jul 12 with 827 viewsonehunglow

Lions Tour Thread on 14:12 - Jul 12 by KeithHaynes

Alun the Wynner is back, I can see him making the last test.

British and Irish Lions: Watson; Rees-Zammit, Harris, Aki, Adams; Biggar, Murray (capt); Jones, Owens, Sinckler, Itoje, Henderson, Navidi, Curry, Faletau.

Replacements: Cowan-Dickie, Vunipola, Fagerson, Beard, Beirne, Simmonds, Davies, Daly.

South Africa A: Le Roux; Kolbe, Am (capt), De Allende, Nkosi; Steyn, De Klerk; Kitshoff, Dweba, Nyakane, Etzebeth, Mostert, Van Staden, Du Toit, Wiese.

Replacements (to be cut to eight players before kick-off): Marx, Oosthuizen, Koch, Janse van Rensburg, Elstadt, H Jantjies, Kriel, Willemse, Smith, E Jantjies.

Wow.Not sure that is advisable but the man is a stand out freak in the best way.
Beats me why after a shoulder disclocation,you’d want to go out to SA and front up against the likes of Etzebeth who will be looking to disclocate it again.

Different gravy these rugby lads

As was G who had his shoulder popped back then carried on then TdF with no chance if winning at all.

Footballers think it s tough .

Lions Tour Thread on 21:11 - Jul 13 with 733 viewsAndyCole

Massive win for Les Bleus today.

Maverick, rumbustious rugby at it's best. The decider is worth tuning in for. NH rugby is very much on the up.

Augurs well for yet another week of top class rugby with the Lions up against a hefty SA tmw.

Breath of fresh air from all the footy antics.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024