Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Sanches 20:00 - Jun 23 with 1187 viewsonehunglow

Good enough for Portugal at this level.
Young player of tournament before
Not good enough for us though
Makes you think don’t it.

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Sanches on 20:24 - Jun 23 with 1153 viewsKeithHaynes

Not everyone can be brilliant all the time.
It proves with a hard work anything can be achieved.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Sanches on 20:44 - Jun 23 with 1130 viewsonehunglow

What it might prove Keith is that we are very lacking in coaching,managing,nurturing talent.
This lad has outstanding talent yet ,he was absolutely peripheral for us. A nonentity .
Yet,he goes back find Lille and wins them the Ligue 1.
He is now playing against Mbappe and doesnt look at at lost.

I feel ,as a fan base,we are sometimes more concerned about squabbling with each other and getting irate with fellow fans than we are or should be about what matters,ie ,who runs the club,manages the team and drives the club forward.

Ok ,Im on my own on this one but aint bothered really as one can be in a minority of one and still be right.

Va La Portugal

Sanches on 20:56 - Jun 23 with 1106 viewsAndyCole

Good thread.

An outstanding talent, and the way in which he's bossing the midfield space against World class France is majestic.

Imagine if he'd had a proper manager when he was with us. Imagine if he had been here in the last 2 seasons. Timing. Is everything.

btw - Lampard - does he cut it ? Can you imagine him back here ?

Pro free speech and alternative opinions - Anti gang-bullying and poor modding thereof - Will always make a stand against those who consistently choose to turn a blind eye

Sanches on 20:58 - Jun 23 with 1100 viewsjack247

He didn’t want to come here and his head wasn’t right. He’s openly admitted that, I think Clement has too. Massively talented, but contributed his fair share to our relegation
Sanches on 21:01 - Jun 23 with 1094 viewsJoe_bradshaw

There were reasons that he came to us on loan from Bayern Munich. He had lost his way and needed a reset, unfortunately it didn’t happen in Swansea. Before he came to us he was described by his club’s president, Rumenigge as the worst player in the Bundesliga and he certainly wasn’t going to feature in the Bayern team.

He’s got bags of talent but fame came very early five years ago in the Euros and he understandably couldn’t sustain it. It’s been a long haul back and he’s now showing what a good player he is.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Sanches on 21:07 - Jun 23 with 1082 viewsonehunglow

I’m not sure he deliberately wanted to play badly as he did.

It was ridiculous we could not harness his talent .

Sanches on 21:17 - Jun 23 with 1070 viewsjack247

Sanches on 21:07 - Jun 23 by onehunglow

I’m not sure he deliberately wanted to play badly as he did.

It was ridiculous we could not harness his talent .

I’m sure he didn’t. He was just in a bad place mentally. His performances may have snowballed that.

One of those signings that seemed to good to be true. Hard to criticise the club for going for it, we were all delighted as fans. I do wonder though, whether we did as much homework on him as usual, or just snapped him up because he was a big name at a big club. They normally research players personalities and how they expect them to fit in with the group.
Sanches on 21:22 - Jun 23 with 1066 viewsmax936

Sanches on 21:17 - Jun 23 by jack247

I’m sure he didn’t. He was just in a bad place mentally. His performances may have snowballed that.

One of those signings that seemed to good to be true. Hard to criticise the club for going for it, we were all delighted as fans. I do wonder though, whether we did as much homework on him as usual, or just snapped him up because he was a big name at a big club. They normally research players personalities and how they expect them to fit in with the group.

It didn't work with last January's glorious signing either.

Sanches been running the show tonight fairplay, quality player.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Login to get fewer ads

Sanches on 21:32 - Jun 23 with 1058 viewsjack247

Sanches on 21:22 - Jun 23 by max936

It didn't work with last January's glorious signing either.

Sanches been running the show tonight fairplay, quality player.

He’s got no excuse. Just didn’t put the effort in. Insulting player. I defend Cooper on here sometimes, but he needed to drop Hourihane. Everyone was saying it for ages.
Sanches on 22:04 - Jun 23 with 1025 viewsonehunglow

Sanches on 21:17 - Jun 23 by jack247

And that s why good management comes into play.

Sanches on 22:13 - Jun 23 with 1016 viewsjack247

Sanches on 22:04 - Jun 23 by onehunglow

And that s why good management comes into play.

I agree, but let’s be realistic, it was exceptional circumstances.

They wanted to send him here because of Bayern/Ancelottis relationship with Clement. If Palace or Burnley get the option to loan this tournament best young player in 12 months time, I guarantee they’ll jump at it.
Sanches on 22:43 - Jun 23 with 970 viewsDr_Parnassus

He came here when his confidence was at an all time low, he was struggling mentally. His ability shouldn’t have really been in question for anyone who saw him previously.

His move away from Munich has clearly helped him.

Swansea Independent Poster of the Year 2021 and 2022.
Poll: Would you swap Ayew for Piroe?

Sanches on 06:22 - Jun 24 with 893 viewsjackal

The worst player that I've seen in a Swans' shirt.

No effort, no desire, no commitment .and a stinking attitude. Just didn't want to be here. Took the money and gave nothing.

It sticks in my craw watching him perform so well last night. It shows what could have been.
Sanches on 06:42 - Jun 24 with 887 viewsThornburyswan

Sanches on 20:44 - Jun 23 by onehunglow

What it might prove Keith is that we are very lacking in coaching,managing,nurturing talent.
This lad has outstanding talent yet ,he was absolutely peripheral for us. A nonentity .
Yet,he goes back find Lille and wins them the Ligue 1.
He is now playing against Mbappe and doesnt look at at lost.

I feel ,as a fan base,we are sometimes more concerned about squabbling with each other and getting irate with fellow fans than we are or should be about what matters,ie ,who runs the club,manages the team and drives the club forward.

Ok ,Im on my own on this one but aint bothered really as one can be in a minority of one and still be right.

Va La Portugal

Suspect OHL it’s not quite as black & white or as simple as poor coaching & management - although suspect they played a part - players mindset, age, language skills, different country, point of his development at the time etc.

I also wonder whether our manager at the time was fully bought into the loan & support he would require - interestingly (not expecting you to agree with this) I think he would have settled & flourished in our squad last season, Cooper works well with younger players & the clear squad unity would have helped him settle.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024