Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
England straight run to the final now 22:16 - Jun 23 with 4059 viewstrampie

Italy, Portugal, Belgium, France and Spain all in the other half.

If England had drawn France or Portugal in the last 16 I reckon England would have been out, France on their day possibly the best team, Portugal players nearly all top players in Premier League, but England draw the team in that group that they can beat at home and that is Germany, they then get Sweden or Ukraine which would be an easy a quarter final as you could get and that will be their only game on neutral ground, then possibly Netherlands/Denmark without Eriksen/Wales at home in the semi and then a one off game at home in the final.

England should be very happy with their last 16 draw and the draw for the rest of the tournament.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

England straight run to the final now on 22:20 - Jun 23 with 2730 viewsBadlands

komm schon deutschland

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

England straight run to the final now on 22:21 - Jun 23 with 2725 viewstrampie

The referee blew it for Portugal tonight by not sending off the French keeper and then giving France a pen for Porthcawl as a result he has given England a straight run to the final, England would have played France if Portugal had won like I think they should have if some big decisions had not gone against them.

Spain blew their group and they might have beaten England in Rome, surely England can beat the Ukraine or Sweden in Rome.

With it being as close to a home championship as is possible for England and the way things have gone it's on a plate for them to reach the final at least.
[Post edited 23 Jun 2021 22:25]

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.

England straight run to the final now on 22:26 - Jun 23 with 2703 viewsjack247

This happened in the World Cup and they still managed to lose every game they played against decent opposition.

Looking at this another way, we’re on the same side of the draw. Get past Denmark and we’ve got a shout at reaching the semis again.
England straight run to the final now on 22:28 - Jun 23 with 2697 viewstrampie

North Macedonia beat Germany just a few weeks ago in Germany in a World cup qualifier.

England straight run to the final now on 22:38 - Jun 23 with 2662 viewsraynor94

Never a better time to play Germany, can't see England having a problem with them

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

England straight run to the final now on 22:41 - Jun 23 with 2659 viewsReslovenSwan1

England straight run to the final now on 22:38 - Jun 23 by raynor94

Never a better time to play Germany, can't see England having a problem with them

The German coach brought on two kids and they did the business. Sane was abysmal. The team that finished the game was a mark up on the one that started although Hungary were tiring. Kimmick was also disappointing.

Wise sage since Toshack era

England straight run to the final now on 22:59 - Jun 23 with 2632 viewsJoe_bradshaw

You’re sounding really worried Tramps.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

England straight run to the final now on 23:01 - Jun 23 with 2632 viewsFireboy2

The Germans are the underdogs for once and will play with no pressure, the english should underestimate them at their peril.
Login to get fewer ads

England straight run to the final now on 23:05 - Jun 23 with 2616 viewsKilkennyjack

Germany will struggle to cope with Rice and the Yorkshire Pirlo in centre mid ….

Beware of the Risen People

England straight run to the final now on 23:06 - Jun 23 with 2621 viewsFireboy2

England straight run to the final now on 23:05 - Jun 23 by Kilkennyjack

Germany will struggle to cope with Rice and the Yorkshire Pirlo in centre mid ….

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
England straight run to the final now on 00:30 - Jun 24 with 2553 viewsmajorraglan

I hope the Germans beat England. If we can beat the Danes, I think we’ll be in with a shout against the Netherlands because they can blow cold as well as hot and I think they are overrated. I also think we could beat a misfiring German team. England, as poor as they can be always seem to prevail against us when it counts and I fear the same again, so let’s hope Deutschland can do the business.
England straight run to the final now on 04:22 - Jun 24 with 2521 viewsWhiterockin

England and Germany are both poor, you just know its going to penalties.
England straight run to the final now on 06:16 - Jun 24 with 2498 viewsCatullus

Write Germany off at your peril. Admittedly not the force they once were, they are still capable of turning it on.

Our half of the draw is definitely easier but it's not easy, England won't just waltz through. Sweden have shown up better than I expected, Holland may be hot and cold but if they turn up hot they are a match for most teams.

It's been a good tourney and yesterday was a great day of football.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

England straight run to the final now on 06:43 - Jun 24 with 2484 viewsThornburyswan

Unless it goes to penalties.
England straight run to the final now on 07:36 - Jun 24 with 2459 viewsbritferry

I wonder how many times they will mention 1966 in the next few days?

They had an easy run to the quarter-finals in 2016 too and we all remember when that supermarket knocked them out

Poll: Which kid would you give money to?

England straight run to the final now on 08:28 - Jun 24 with 2420 viewsGixerJack

England straight run to the final now on 07:36 - Jun 24 by britferry

They had an easy run to the quarter-finals in 2016 too and we all remember when that supermarket knocked them out

Why? What happened in 1966?

I can’t remember anyone mentioning 1966 before!!!
England straight run to the final now on 10:03 - Jun 24 with 2363 viewsbritferry

England straight run to the final now on 08:28 - Jun 24 by GixerJack

Why? What happened in 1966?

I can’t remember anyone mentioning 1966 before!!!

the Normans invaded

Poll: Which kid would you give money to?

England straight run to the final now on 10:17 - Jun 24 with 2354 viewsJoe_bradshaw

England straight run to the final now on 07:36 - Jun 24 by britferry

They didn't even get to the quarter finals.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

England straight run to the final now on 11:05 - Jun 24 with 2328 viewsonehunglow

At least it gives us a team to hate when we are eliminated.

Jesus,how farking narrow minded bitter jerks we are

Embarrassing

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

England straight run to the final now on 12:18 - Jun 24 with 2295 viewsdobjack2

England straight run to the final now on 11:05 - Jun 24 by onehunglow

At least it gives us a team to hate when we are eliminated.

Jesus,how farking narrow minded bitter jerks we are

Embarrassing

Not really.

The biggest problems with the England football team are the journalists and broadcasters who continually big them up and go on and on. Because of them I’m always happy to see the team fail at some stage otherwise we’ll never hear the last of it.
England straight run to the final now on 13:23 - Jun 24 with 2254 viewsonehunglow

England straight run to the final now on 12:18 - Jun 24 by dobjack2

Not really.

The biggest problems with the England football team are the journalists and broadcasters who continually big them up and go on and on. Because of them I’m always happy to see the team fail at some stage otherwise we’ll never hear the last of it.

I grew out of that.
I see how my adult siblings have grown up and the media clearly do not represent the average English person,like my wife of forty years plus . Many English people hate football and all the media hype that goes with it.

Not unlike Welsh media with rugby matters .

England straight run to the final now on 13:58 - Jun 24 with 2239 viewsjack247

England straight run to the final now on 13:23 - Jun 24 by onehunglow

I grew out of that.
I see how my adult siblings have grown up and the media clearly do not represent the average English person,like my wife of forty years plus . Many English people hate football and all the media hype that goes with it.

This is just sport. We’ve got one or two nationalistic simpletons I grant you, but the vast majority just want them to lose the way we do Cardiff, the way Liverpool and Man United fans do each other, the way they do the Germans etc.

There’s nothing to grow out of.
England straight run to the final now on 14:10 - Jun 24 with 2231 viewsonehunglow

England straight run to the final now on 13:58 - Jun 24 by jack247

This is just sport. We’ve got one or two nationalistic simpletons I grant you, but the vast majority just want them to lose the way we do Cardiff, the way Liverpool and Man United fans do each other, the way they do the Germans etc.

There’s nothing to grow out of.

With some it is more than sport.
It is simply England.
Look and consider what tramps and killy write then reflect .

It is the case many of us Welsh and Scots are brought up to glory in any England defeat .

England straight run to the final now on 14:38 - Jun 24 with 2220 viewsdobjack2

England straight run to the final now on 13:23 - Jun 24 by onehunglow

I grew out of that.

Nothing to do with growing up - all about having a different opinion.

Where we agree is that hyped up media coverage of sport doesn’t represent everyone’s views. In many cases it is an embarrassment
England straight run to the final now on 14:57 - Jun 24 with 2212 viewsjack247

England straight run to the final now on 14:10 - Jun 24 by onehunglow

With some it is more than sport.
It is simply England.
Look and consider what tramps and killy write then reflect .

It is the case many of us Welsh and Scots are brought up to glory in any England defeat .

This is exactly my point.

You’re taking the views of two posters who are in a significant majority and projecting them on to those of us (nearly all) who want England to lose in sport but have absolutely nothing against the country or its people.

Sport would be poorer without rivalry.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024