Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
England straight run to the final now 22:16 - Jun 23 with 4065 viewstrampie

Italy, Portugal, Belgium, France and Spain all in the other half.

If England had drawn France or Portugal in the last 16 I reckon England would have been out, France on their day possibly the best team, Portugal players nearly all top players in Premier League, but England draw the team in that group that they can beat at home and that is Germany, they then get Sweden or Ukraine which would be an easy a quarter final as you could get and that will be their only game on neutral ground, then possibly Netherlands/Denmark without Eriksen/Wales at home in the semi and then a one off game at home in the final.

England should be very happy with their last 16 draw and the draw for the rest of the tournament.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

England straight run to the final now on 18:03 - Jun 24 with 1301 viewsonehunglow

England straight run to the final now on 14:57 - Jun 24 by jack247

This is exactly my point.

You’re taking the views of two posters who are in a significant majority and projecting them on to those of us (nearly all) who want England to lose in sport but have absolutely nothing against the country or its people.

Sport would be poorer without rivalry.

Good robust reply.I like that.You have drawn away from personal attack and it does you credit.

The infamous two ,face it,are not alone.

One poster famously stated clearly the Posh/English/Tories were not welcome in the Valleys. This is out there.

You kid yourself if you believe a sizeable majority on Wales detest England-at least at sport. I do myself in Rugby and fully admit that.

Anyway,good posting

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

England straight run to the final now on 20:00 - Jun 24 with 1285 views73__73

England straight run to the final now on 22:21 - Jun 23 by trampie

The referee blew it for Portugal tonight by not sending off the French keeper and then giving France a pen for Porthcawl as a result he has given England a straight run to the final, England would have played France if Portugal had won like I think they should have if some big decisions had not gone against them.

Spain blew their group and they might have beaten England in Rome, surely England can beat the Ukraine or Sweden in Rome.

With it being as close to a home championship as is possible for England and the way things have gone it's on a plate for them to reach the final at least.
[Post edited 23 Jun 2021 22:25]

You are absolutely obsessed with England.
Absolutely hilarious 😂

Poll: Should Swansea expand its concourses, to accommodate fans of big clubs

England straight run to the final now on 20:07 - Jun 24 with 1273 viewsonehunglow

England straight run to the final now on 20:00 - Jun 24 by 73__73

You are absolutely obsessed with England.
Absolutely hilarious 😂

One of the subject we agree on 73.
Tramp is obsessed ,hence my other post.
It is embarrassing. I felt like him at 14.I grew up.

Quite why the English put up with is Gawd knows. I go into north Wales frequently and in darkest Gwynedd they really do take their English money then slag them off in Welsh to their chums. It's horrifying to behold.
Is this all we have.Wanting England to lose,as if that makes it any better. We are marginalised in the media and frankly I'm quite glad at times like these.

If England were to win it,so what.The press would go on and on and on ;if they lose t,they will again bitch it off. How does being Welsh have any effect on that.

I truly wish we did not have 4 UK teams and simply had a British one although that would mean few if any of our players would get to play.

We need to grow up

England straight run to the final now on 21:01 - Jun 24 with 1265 viewsjack247

England straight run to the final now on 18:03 - Jun 24 by onehunglow

Good robust reply.I like that.You have drawn away from personal attack and it does you credit.

The infamous two ,face it,are not alone.

One poster famously stated clearly the Posh/English/Tories were not welcome in the Valleys. This is out there.

You kid yourself if you believe a sizeable majority on Wales detest England-at least at sport. I do myself in Rugby and fully admit that.

Anyway,good posting

No, I’d agree they aren’t. They are in a massive minority though, on this board and in Wales in general.

Genuine question then, why is it ok to detest England at rugby but not want them to lose at football? Personally, I don’t detest either team, but always want both to lose.
England straight run to the final now on 21:27 - Jun 24 with 1250 viewsmonmouth

I’ll just leave this here.

Engo were celebrating like they’d won the tournament in 2016 when they got the ‘lucky’ draw against Iceland.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

England straight run to the final now on 21:44 - Jun 24 with 1228 views73__73

England straight run to the final now on 21:27 - Jun 24 by monmouth

I’ll just leave this here.

Engo were celebrating like they’d won the tournament in 2016 when they got the ‘lucky’ draw against Iceland.

Another obsessive 😂

Poll: Should Swansea expand its concourses, to accommodate fans of big clubs

England straight run to the final now on 22:04 - Jun 24 with 1223 viewsFireboy2

England straight run to the final now on 21:44 - Jun 24 by 73__73

Another obsessive 😂

Takes one to know one.
England straight run to the final now on 22:36 - Jun 24 with 1211 views1462jack

England straight run to the final now on 14:10 - Jun 24 by onehunglow

With some it is more than sport.
It is simply England.
Look and consider what tramps and killy write then reflect .

It is the case many of us Welsh and Scots are brought up to glory in any England defeat .

One of them two are a bunch of loud mouth ponces who when their flag was taken off them by a scum fan at the ccs done absolutely nothing , same bloke is pro Celtic but pretends not to be and has a definitive hate for anyone who is a royalist or doesn’t support his pro welsh pro independence narrative , I know their name however I’m not a c@nt and will not post it one here
Login to get fewer ads

England straight run to the final now on 08:57 - Jun 25 with 1144 viewsonehunglow

England straight run to the final now on 22:36 - Jun 24 by 1462jack

One of them two are a bunch of loud mouth ponces who when their flag was taken off them by a scum fan at the ccs done absolutely nothing , same bloke is pro Celtic but pretends not to be and has a definitive hate for anyone who is a royalist or doesn’t support his pro welsh pro independence narrative , I know their name however I’m not a c@nt and will not post it one here

Sorry Champ but that i rather going off at a tangent.

Have a nice day

England straight run to the final now on 11:57 - Jun 25 with 1117 viewstrampie

England straight run to the final now on 22:36 - Jun 24 by 1462jack

If you are talking about Trampie it's not my flag, I haven't got a flag, the last and only flag I had was a Welsh dragon flag that I gave to a mate in the early 80s to go up to Scotland for a Wales rugby international and as he was living away he asked to keep it as a bed spread to remind him of home, no doubt, I certainly would not allow anybody to take a flag of mine forcefully off me.
And if you are talking about me I certainly don't support Celtic I'm not a Catholic, I'm Welsh, I don't support any English, Irish or Scottish teams, as regards royalty I think the Queen of England is marvelous unlike some others in her family but she is not my Queen, Germanic blood and all that, I'm Welsh not English, I would not swear allegiance to a Monarch of foreign descent.
As regards your skinhead avatar are you Jamaican or something ?, this is Wales sh*g and messageboard of a Welsh football team .
[Post edited 25 Jun 2021 12:19]

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.

England straight run to the final now on 17:34 - Jun 25 with 1058 viewsonehunglow

England straight run to the final now on 11:57 - Jun 25 by trampie

If you are talking about Trampie it's not my flag, I haven't got a flag, the last and only flag I had was a Welsh dragon flag that I gave to a mate in the early 80s to go up to Scotland for a Wales rugby international and as he was living away he asked to keep it as a bed spread to remind him of home, no doubt, I certainly would not allow anybody to take a flag of mine forcefully off me.
And if you are talking about me I certainly don't support Celtic I'm not a Catholic, I'm Welsh, I don't support any English, Irish or Scottish teams, as regards royalty I think the Queen of England is marvelous unlike some others in her family but she is not my Queen, Germanic blood and all that, I'm Welsh not English, I would not swear allegiance to a Monarch of foreign descent.
As regards your skinhead avatar are you Jamaican or something ?, this is Wales sh*g and messageboard of a Welsh football team .
[Post edited 25 Jun 2021 12:19]

Nobody ha a flag.It is a symbol.No more no less.

The 4 unions of the UK each have one and the United Kingdom is ours as a nation.

England straight run to the final now on 20:04 - Jun 25 with 1033 viewstrampie

If it looks like a flag, flutters in the wind like a flag then it's probably a flag.

England straight run to the final now on 22:01 - Jun 28 with 961 viewsKeithHaynes

Straight run to the final ?
The sides I’ve seen in this round of games would destroy them.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

England straight run to the final now on 22:12 - Jun 28 with 941 viewsjack247

England straight run to the final now on 22:01 - Jun 28 by KeithHaynes

Straight run to the final ?
The sides I’ve seen in this round of games would destroy them.

Sweden or Ukraine then Czechs or Denmark if they beat Germany. All of them would give England a game, but I can kind of see Trampies point to be honest.
England straight run to the final now on 00:11 - Jun 29 with 912 viewslifelong

Had to smile this evening before the Spain v Croatia game, the presenters gave their usual 20 minutes on England and one of them stated that Germany are living on past glories.
England straight run to the final now on 09:37 - Jun 29 with 869 viewsBrynmill_Jack

England straight run to the final now on 22:28 - Jun 23 by trampie

North Macedonia beat Germany just a few weeks ago in Germany in a World cup qualifier.

Imagine the score if the whole of Macedonia 🇲🇰 had played them !

(Sorry, old 1990’s Welsh rugby joke)

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

England straight run to the final now on 12:28 - Jun 29 with 841 viewsKeithHaynes

England straight run to the final now on 00:11 - Jun 29 by lifelong

Had to smile this evening before the Spain v Croatia game, the presenters gave their usual 20 minutes on England and one of them stated that Germany are living on past glories.

Bit of a head scratcher that comment. If 1966 is a past glory then see below 😂

Champions (4): 1954, 1974, 1990, 2014
Runners-up (4): 1966, 1982, 1986, 2002
Third place (4): 1934, 1970, 2006, 2010
Fourth place (1): 1958

UEFA European Championship
Champions (3): 1972, 1980, 1996
Runners-up (3): 1976, 1992, 2008
Semi-finals (3): 1988, 2012, 2016

FIFA Confederations Cup
Champions (1): 2017
Third place (1): 2005

Summer Olympics
Gold Medal (1): 1976
Silver Medal (2): 1980, 2016
Bronze Medal (3): 1964, 1972, 1988
Fourth place (1): 1952

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

England straight run to the final now on 12:41 - Jun 29 with 831 viewsonehunglow

When England lose tonight,will the joy be greater than our qualifying to play the Danes only t be stuffed.

We seem to be getting ever more puerile.

I'm on my own ,I know .Anybody wanting a scrap with me by DM,do it.

You know it'll make you feeel better

England straight run to the final now on 09:07 - Jun 30 with 767 viewstrampie

I started this thread a week ago because England had just gone into odds on territory of making the final in trampies mind once they were lucky enough to draw Germany at home in the last 16 and the way Englands half of the draw had panned out, but those trampie odds are still the same, England should now be 1-3 or 1-4 odds on to make the final instead of still being about 1-2 odds on of making the final what with them being a round closer and having beaten Germany but no, England have been so bad their odds have not moved, it's possible that Denmark could beat England in England without Christian Eriksen, unlikely but possible as England are so poor.

England straight run to the final now on 09:55 - Jun 30 with 752 viewsFireboy2

England straight run to the final now on 09:07 - Jun 30 by trampie

I started this thread a week ago because England had just gone into odds on territory of making the final in trampies mind once they were lucky enough to draw Germany at home in the last 16 and the way Englands half of the draw had panned out, but those trampie odds are still the same, England should now be 1-3 or 1-4 odds on to make the final instead of still being about 1-2 odds on of making the final what with them being a round closer and having beaten Germany but no, England have been so bad their odds have not moved, it's possible that Denmark could beat England in England without Christian Eriksen, unlikely but possible as England are so poor.

They are roughly 9/4 to 2/1 to win it outright with 3 games to go which says alot.
England straight run to the final now on 11:31 - Jun 30 with 729 viewstrampie

England straight run to the final now on 09:55 - Jun 30 by Fireboy2

They are roughly 9/4 to 2/1 to win it outright with 3 games to go which says alot.

Just checked and England are typically 4/6 odds on to make the final with the bookies.

England straight run to the final now on 22:53 - Jul 7 with 626 viewstrampie

England make the final then just like I thought after the group stage, with Kane and Sterling constantly on the deck, Italy's best player out injured, home advantage and every decision going England's way, England should win but they are not very impressive they are on course to become the worst Euro winners ever.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024