Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Hancock 12:57 - Jun 25 with 9671 viewsYrAlarch

Looks as though the UK esteemed Health Secretary is living up to the second part of his surname.
Following his boss' high standards.
Hancock on 20:58 - Jun 26 with 1386 viewsCatullus

Hancock on 19:29 - Jun 26 by theloneranger

He only resigned because it was going to be revealed that he's dumoed his wife to be be with his new girlfriend.

No, as Joe says, his own MP's turned on him and were telling the whips he has to go. The thing is, if he had any intelligence and any care for anyone else (including the Tory party and his boss) he would have resigned as soon as the pictures came out in the press. They used to call it damage limitation!

I reckon they've been busier trying to find out who took the pictures and told the press than doing anything else. Bojo doesn't like people who break ranks.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Hancock on 23:06 - Jun 26 with 1306 viewsmajorraglan

Hancock on 20:58 - Jun 26 by Catullus

No, as Joe says, his own MP's turned on him and were telling the whips he has to go. The thing is, if he had any intelligence and any care for anyone else (including the Tory party and his boss) he would have resigned as soon as the pictures came out in the press. They used to call it damage limitation!

I reckon they've been busier trying to find out who took the pictures and told the press than doing anything else. Bojo doesn't like people who break ranks.

Hancock was previously on the inside and needed Boris’s support to overcome some of the hurdles he and the Government face re the pandemic, I suspect there was some kind of mutual looking out for each other deal, now that Hancocks been cut adrift he may now feel a bit more pressure and self preservation may kick in. Could be interesting.
Hancock on 07:09 - Jun 27 with 1253 viewsCatullus

Hancock on 23:06 - Jun 26 by majorraglan

Hancock was previously on the inside and needed Boris’s support to overcome some of the hurdles he and the Government face re the pandemic, I suspect there was some kind of mutual looking out for each other deal, now that Hancocks been cut adrift he may now feel a bit more pressure and self preservation may kick in. Could be interesting.

Bojo has already hinted there'll be a role for him in the future. They'll wait a short amount of time and find him something. Bojo does self preservation too.

Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?

Hancock on 08:06 - Jun 27 with 1229 viewsWhiterockin

Hancock on 07:09 - Jun 27 by Catullus

Bojo has already hinted there'll be a role for him in the future. They'll wait a short amount of time and find him something. Bojo does self preservation too.

Minister for Foreign Affairs?
Hancock on 08:58 - Jun 27 with 1191 viewsKilkennyjack

☝️

Beware of the Risen People

Hancock on 12:47 - Jun 27 with 1117 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Said Javid appointed good job we had a heavy weight in reserve. Just imagine if labour were in power the choice could have Dodds or Abbott.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Hancock on 12:57 - Jun 27 with 1105 viewsCatullus

Hancock on 08:06 - Jun 27 by Whiterockin

Minister for Foreign Affairs?

If there was a Ministry for buggering things up he'd be a shoo in, not that I know what he gotup to with his new lady friend!

Hancock on 13:35 - Jun 27 with 1081 viewsmajorraglan

Hancock on 12:47 - Jun 27 by felixstowe_jack

Said Javid appointed good job we had a heavy weight in reserve. Just imagine if labour were in power the choice could have Dodds or Abbott.

Why are you always harping back to Labour, we should be scrutinising and judging what we have in front of us, failure to do that and taking the sycophantic approach is the start of the slide in to darkness.
Labour aren’t in power and Abbott’s services have been dispensed with by Starmer, she’s a back bencher and that’s where she’ll stay. Maybe if Labour had been in power, it wouldn’t have been like this in the first place, who knows.
Login to get fewer ads

Hancock on 13:35 - Jun 27 with 1080 viewsonehunglow

Both of those are a car crash

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Hancock on 15:04 - Jun 27 with 1048 viewsKilkennyjack

Hancock on 13:35 - Jun 27 by onehunglow

Both of those are a car crash

Yes Hancock and Saj are defo a car crash.

Beware of the Risen People

Hancock on 15:55 - Jun 27 with 1033 viewsCatullus

Hancock on 13:35 - Jun 27 by majorraglan

Why are you always harping back to Labour, we should be scrutinising and judging what we have in front of us, failure to do that and taking the sycophantic approach is the start of the slide in to darkness.
Labour aren’t in power and Abbott’s services have been dispensed with by Starmer, she’s a back bencher and that’s where she’ll stay. Maybe if Labour had been in power, it wouldn’t have been like this in the first place, who knows.

We have enough to work with with Welsh Labour. As for Westminster, yes maybe under Labour things would be better but also, it could be much worse! We'll never know either way.

Hancock on 16:06 - Jun 27 with 1029 viewsBillyChong

No one could do worse than the current bunch of buffoons
Hancock on 16:09 - Jun 27 with 1022 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

Hancock on 16:06 - Jun 27 by BillyChong

No one could do worse than the current bunch of buffoons

Clowns to the left of me, jokers to the right...........we have a real issue with the selection of people to stand for Parliament.

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

Hancock on 16:12 - Jun 27 with 1017 viewsonehunglow

Hancock on 13:35 - Jun 27 by majorraglan

Because its perfect for labout fans.Tories are hated,called vile scum and people are desperate to see any opportunity to rip them.That's why.
It matters not what the subject matter is.
That should be obvious

This week we saw the Russians defended against our Royal Navy.

Get the drift? See the Light?

Now HANCOCK IS GONE-WHO IS NEXT?

Hancock on 17:16 - Jun 27 with 990 viewsGwyn737

When did supporting a political party become akin to supporting a football team?

“I know Jake Bidwell struggled to get forward towards the latter stages of the season, but do remember how poor Damon Searle was over the 1993 festive period?”

Neither has any relevance to the other.
Hancock on 18:00 - Jun 27 with 974 viewsCatullus

Hancock on 17:16 - Jun 27 by Gwyn737

When did supporting a political party become akin to supporting a football team?

“I know Jake Bidwell struggled to get forward towards the latter stages of the season, but do remember how poor Damon Searle was over the 1993 festive period?”

The big difference is, with a football team or a player you can quantify how good or how poor they've been.
With politics you can only say how the party in power has done. Any attempt to say the opposition would have done better is quite pointless and pure guesswork.

Lets look at Labour, Rayner seems quite shouty and opinionated but how good would she be at the real job?
Nick Thomas-Symonds, complete unknown quantity
David Lammy, I have real doubts about him.
Emily Thornberry, hate her, arrogant and nasty, doesn;t like other peoples opinions and is convinced she knows better. A typical politician.
Ed Milliband, seems like a nice guy, nice but dim and useless maybe?
John Ashworth, in health and social care, seems every bit as useless to me as Hancock.
Green, Pollard, Stevens, Reed, Phillipson, Powell, McMahon, Gill, Haigh, De Cordova, Murray, all untried, untested so who knows.
I misseda few out but they don't carry much definite promise.

Last, Allin -Khan, now I quite like her. She seems very sensible and honest but then I quite fancied Starmer, he has the skills and experience in politics but he's been a let down, so who knows.

Starmer should have been able to rip Bojo a new one but was it Blair who changed PMQ's so they knew what questions were coming? That meant the serving Pm had the upper hand, could have his answers and his "witty ripostes" ready which makes it much harder for the oppo to really hit home.

So Tories useless and Labour, who knows? Nobody can guarantee a bunch of unknowns with a few definitely useless and a couple with promise can do any better. All we can do is hope!

Hancock on 18:09 - Jun 27 with 969 viewsGwyn737

Hancock on 18:00 - Jun 27 by Catullus

The big difference is, with a football team or a player you can quantify how good or how poor they've been.
With politics you can only say how the party in power has done. Any attempt to say the opposition would have done better is quite pointless and pure guesswork.

Lets look at Labour, Rayner seems quite shouty and opinionated but how good would she be at the real job?
Nick Thomas-Symonds, complete unknown quantity
David Lammy, I have real doubts about him.
Emily Thornberry, hate her, arrogant and nasty, doesn;t like other peoples opinions and is convinced she knows better. A typical politician.
Ed Milliband, seems like a nice guy, nice but dim and useless maybe?
John Ashworth, in health and social care, seems every bit as useless to me as Hancock.
Green, Pollard, Stevens, Reed, Phillipson, Powell, McMahon, Gill, Haigh, De Cordova, Murray, all untried, untested so who knows.
I misseda few out but they don't carry much definite promise.

Last, Allin -Khan, now I quite like her. She seems very sensible and honest but then I quite fancied Starmer, he has the skills and experience in politics but he's been a let down, so who knows.

Starmer should have been able to rip Bojo a new one but was it Blair who changed PMQ's so they knew what questions were coming? That meant the serving Pm had the upper hand, could have his answers and his "witty ripostes" ready which makes it much harder for the oppo to really hit home.

So Tories useless and Labour, who knows? Nobody can guarantee a bunch of unknowns with a few definitely useless and a couple with promise can do any better. All we can do is hope!

Can’t disagree with any of that.

Starmer has been disappointing. This ship has probably sailed but I’d like to have seen Yvette Cooper have a go in a prominent position.

The change to PMQs hasn’t helped, but Johnson being allowed to answer questions with the Captain Hindsight shtick has been just as bad.

It’s the very point of the opposition to call out the results of government decisions and flippant responses don’t aid a positively functioning democracy.
Hancock on 19:54 - Jun 27 with 933 viewsonehunglow

Hancock on 17:16 - Jun 27 by Gwyn737

Most of our fanbase are big Labour boys.That'll help.
Very seldom is Tory not prefaced by vile,scum,dirty,posh,privileged

Hancock on 19:58 - Jun 27 with 928 viewsGwyn737

Hancock on 19:54 - Jun 27 by onehunglow

Most of our fanbase are big Labour boys.That'll help.
Very seldom is Tory not prefaced by vile,scum,dirty,posh,privileged

My point is it’s fine to be a supporter of political parties but you need to be able to see their flaws.

The Tory party have been in government for 11 years so it’s going to be them that get the brunt of the criticism, whether on here or in the media.
Hancock on 20:06 - Jun 27 with 925 viewsonehunglow

Hancock on 19:58 - Jun 27 by Gwyn737

My point is it’s fine to be a supporter of political parties but you need to be able to see their flaws.

The Tory party have been in government for 11 years so it’s going to be them that get the brunt of the criticism, whether on here or in the media.

That is a fair riposte Gwyn.Good stuff.

That said, it was the same when Labour were in power.

Tory hatred is handed down the generations.

It's there for all to see.

As regards Hancock,here's where I am. He was weak,ineffective and a hypocrite.
He has a demanding job hoewever ,as hard as there has ever been in politics and public life and he should have taken tougher measures earlier and Boris should have had the guts to back him.

His family affairs are nowt to do with me you or anyone else ;it's the fact he did what he told others NOT to do.

It is why he walked the plank but let's not kids ourselves Labour aren't making the most out of this.Looking at the polls ,they need to.

This land distrusts both main parties .Rightly so

Hancock on 20:21 - Jun 27 with 914 viewstrampie

Matt Hancock, Englands finest, the English love him.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

Hancock on 20:30 - Jun 27 with 913 viewsGwyn737

Hancock on 20:21 - Jun 27 by trampie

Matt Hancock, Englands finest, the English love him.

No, they don’t. Don’t be ridiculous.
Hancock on 20:37 - Jun 27 with 903 viewsonehunglow

Hancock on 20:30 - Jun 27 by Gwyn737

Get my drift Gwyn?

It's relentless racist and should be stopped.

No wonder some English people see the Welsh as narrow minded,backward trolls

Hancock on 20:38 - Jun 27 with 904 viewstrampie

Hancock on 20:30 - Jun 27 by Gwyn737

I have heard English people in the past praise him, high office, Oxford uni, voted into Parliament etc

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

Hancock on 20:45 - Jun 27 with 900 viewsGwyn737

Hancock on 20:38 - Jun 27 by trampie

I have heard English people in the past praise him, high office, Oxford uni, voted into Parliament etc

Oh, I didn’t realise your comment had nothing to do with his most recent misbehaviour...🙄

Ridiculous.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024