Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Hancock 12:57 - Jun 25 with 9692 viewsYrAlarch

Looks as though the UK esteemed Health Secretary is living up to the second part of his surname.
Following his boss' high standards.
Hancock on 20:55 - Jun 27 with 1094 viewsonehunglow

Hancock on 20:38 - Jun 27 by trampie

I have heard English people in the past praise him, high office, Oxford uni, voted into Parliament etc

and also Welsh people a they are Tories in Wales. Check out the Election results.

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Hancock on 21:02 - Jun 27 with 1073 viewstrampie

Hancock on 20:55 - Jun 27 by onehunglow

and also Welsh people a they are Tories in Wales. Check out the Election results.

There are open borders between Wales and the occupied territories mun.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

Hancock on 21:47 - Jun 27 with 1032 viewsGwyn737

Hancock on 21:02 - Jun 27 by trampie

There are open borders between Wales and the occupied territories mun.

Occupied territories? Grow up.
Hancock on 21:53 - Jun 27 with 1026 viewstrampie

Hancock on 21:47 - Jun 27 by Gwyn737

Occupied territories? Grow up.

I did say mun, which is my equivalent of a wink, there are open borders are there not between Wales and England.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

Hancock on 23:15 - Jun 27 with 993 viewsKilkennyjack

Hancock on 20:06 - Jun 27 by onehunglow

That is a fair riposte Gwyn.Good stuff.

That said, it was the same when Labour were in power.

Tory hatred is handed down the generations.

It's there for all to see.

As regards Hancock,here's where I am. He was weak,ineffective and a hypocrite.
He has a demanding job hoewever ,as hard as there has ever been in politics and public life and he should have taken tougher measures earlier and Boris should have had the guts to back him.

His family affairs are nowt to do with me you or anyone else ;it's the fact he did what he told others NOT to do.

It is why he walked the plank but let's not kids ourselves Labour aren't making the most out of this.Looking at the polls ,they need to.

This land distrusts both main parties .Rightly so

They are if the brother of his new squeeze has gotten millions worth of PPE type contracts without Matty boy declaring an interest.
Perhaps he did ?

Labour has a lot more talent than the woeful Tories ….

We have to get the progressive voters to dump every Tory out of office.
Work together and sent John’s n the same message that Trump got. Not wanted here.

Beware of the Risen People

Hancock on 07:44 - Jun 28 with 936 viewsCatullus

Hancock on 21:53 - Jun 27 by trampie

I did say mun, which is my equivalent of a wink, there are open borders are there not between Wales and England.

What has open borders got to do with Welsh residents voting tory? Welsh people have voted Tory, we have Welsh MP's, it's not hard to understand.

I'm watching Robert Buckland on tv, what he's saying is disggraceful, he's trying to defend Hancock.
When asked about Hancock using his personal email for government work he said he could see the circumstances where that would be necessary as in, maybe if you were on the road and the right IT wasn't available.....christ on a bike, we have government people saying non secure channels are ok for government business....we truly are screwed if that's their standard. This comes not long after secret government papers were left at a bus stop in Kent by a top civil servant.
Oh, and of course, they are starting an inquiry into who disclosed Hancocks "situation" to the press. They don't care that Hancock broke his own rules but they do care that someone leaked the info.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Hancock on 08:41 - Jun 28 with 917 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Hancock on 23:15 - Jun 27 by Kilkennyjack

They are if the brother of his new squeeze has gotten millions worth of PPE type contracts without Matty boy declaring an interest.
Perhaps he did ?

Work together and sent John’s n the same message that Trump got. Not wanted here.

Trouble is the labour talent pool has reached an all time low. Labour is still sticking to the same old failed socials policies instead of coming up with any new dynamic ideas. That is why the voters rejected them. They became the first opposition party to lose a seat in a bi election and then the opposition party to lose their deposit in the next bi election.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Hancock on 08:49 - Jun 28 with 914 viewsonehunglow

Hancock on 23:15 - Jun 27 by Kilkennyjack

Perhaps he did ?

And people should have the right to vote for whom they want and not be classed as scum for doing so

Login to get fewer ads

Hancock on 08:59 - Jun 28 with 910 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Hancock on 08:49 - Jun 28 by onehunglow

And people should have the right to vote for whom they want and not be classed as scum for doing so

Well said that is democracy for you. You are free to vote for whoever you want to. All voters are equal.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Hancock on 09:52 - Jun 28 with 892 viewsYrAlarch

Going back to Hancock. Putting aside his affair, though let's not forget the respective families, I would not be surprised if there is more to come regarding the sleaze aspects of his role as Health Secretary. I don't think that neither the Press nor the opposition parties are going to let it go.
Hancock on 10:32 - Jun 28 with 877 viewsYrAlarch

The BBC News website poses 5 questions.
1. Was Gina Coladangelo's appointment above board?
2. Did Hancock break email rules?
3. Why did Coladangelo get a Parliamentary pass?
4. Why is Hancock entitled to severance pay? ( I did think that question applied to Coladangelo though).
5. How did the CCTV footage get out? (A different issue in my opinion).
Hancock on 11:37 - Jun 28 with 851 viewsKeithHaynes

Hancock on 10:32 - Jun 28 by YrAlarch

The BBC News website poses 5 questions.
1. Was Gina Coladangelo's appointment above board?
2. Did Hancock break email rules?
3. Why did Coladangelo get a Parliamentary pass?
4. Why is Hancock entitled to severance pay? ( I did think that question applied to Coladangelo though).
5. How did the CCTV footage get out? (A different issue in my opinion).

Your fifth point is extremely interesting.
Like an episode of yes prime minister.

Wouldn’t surprise me of Hancock knew what was happening all along and there’s a long sleazy trail of chess going on here .

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Hancock on 12:33 - Jun 28 with 824 viewsonehunglow

Hancock on 08:59 - Jun 28 by felixstowe_jack

Well said that is democracy for you. You are free to vote for whoever you want to. All voters are equal.

Well not for many on here unless they want hate posts

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024