Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Stuart McCall 11:56 - Jul 22 with 560 viewsspell_chekker

Appointed as the Calderwood replacement.

It'd seem like a good move by the club. Time will tell.

Learning to read clusters is not something your eyes do naturally. It takes constant practice.
Poll: Would you like Wellens as Manager?

Stuart McCall on 11:58 - Jul 22 with 556 viewsspell_chekker

Stuart McCall: Blackpool appoint former Bradford boss as assistant head coach

Blackpool have appointed former Bradford and Motherwell manager Stuart McCall as their assistant head coach.

The 57-year-old has been out of football since being sacked by the Bantams in December 2020.

"Stuart's reputation and vast experiences within the game command respect," boss Neil Critchley told the club website.

"The knowledge that he has gained from an extensive playing, managerial and coaching career will be invaluable."

Learning to read clusters is not something your eyes do naturally. It takes constant practice.

Stuart McCall on 11:58 - Jul 22 with 554 viewsspell_chekker

Stuart McCall on 12:11 - Jul 22 with 552 viewsspell_chekker

Some stats about McCall.

Playing career - started his playing career in the old division 3 with Bradford and then went on to play at first and second tier level in England as well as in the SPL.

He played for Bradford (twice), Everton, Rangers and Sheffield United, spending a decent amount of time at all those clubs.

Got 40 caps for Scotland.

Managerial career - Managed Bradford 3 times plus once as caretaker-player-manager. Also managed Motherwell, Rangers and Scunthorpe.

His last 2 positions as manager (Scunthorpe and Bradford have been disastrous so it seem he's now better suited to an assistant role rather than a number 1.

It doesn't appear as though he's got any coaching / managing experience at championship level but his status and knowledge of the game should make him a solid number 2.

Stuart McCall on 13:24 - Jul 22 with 544 viewsBringBackTheRedRoom

Stuart McCall on 12:11 - Jul 22 by spell_chekker

Some stats about McCall.

Playing career - started his playing career in the old division 3 with Bradford and then went on to play at first and second tier level in England as well as in the SPL.

He played for Bradford (twice), Everton, Rangers and Sheffield United, spending a decent amount of time at all those clubs.

Got 40 caps for Scotland.

Managerial career - Managed Bradford 3 times plus once as caretaker-player-manager. Also managed Motherwell, Rangers and Scunthorpe.

His last 2 positions as manager (Scunthorpe and Bradford have been disastrous so it seem he's now better suited to an assistant role rather than a number 1.

It doesn't appear as though he's got any coaching / managing experience at championship level but his status and knowledge of the game should make him a solid number 2.

Welcome, adds experience

‘Where there is harmony, may we bring discord. Where there is truth, may we bring error. Where there is faith, may we bring doubt. And where there is hope, may we bring despair’

Stuart McCall on 21:54 - Jul 22 with 520 viewsBringBackTheRedRoom

Stuart McCall on 13:24 - Jul 22 by BringBackTheRedRoom

Welcome, adds experience

‘Where there is harmony, may we bring discord. Where there is truth, may we bring error. Where there is faith, may we bring doubt. And where there is hope, may we bring despair’

Stuart McCall on 18:35 - Jul 23 with 513 viewsBringBackTheRedRoom

Stuart McCall on 21:54 - Jul 22 by BringBackTheRedRoom

Stuart McCall on 20:52 - Jul 23 with 509 viewsspell_chekker

Stuart McCall on 18:35 - Jul 23 by BringBackTheRedRoom

This Tangerine TV is a bit of a ball ache.

I've already created one account for something. I've now got to create another. Might not bother.

Stuart McCall on 21:00 - Jul 23 with 504 viewsspell_chekker

Stuart McCall on 20:52 - Jul 23 by spell_chekker

This Tangerine TV is a bit of a ball ache.

I've already created one account for something. I've now got to create another. Might not bother.

I logged on.

He gave a great interview.

With all these new platforms and products I'm worried that the club is going to hike prices and market the Billy-O out of everyone.

Login to get fewer ads

Stuart McCall on 19:21 - Jul 25 with 472 viewsBringBackTheRedRoom

Stuart McCall on 21:00 - Jul 23 by spell_chekker

I logged on.

He gave a great interview.

With all these new platforms and products I'm worried that the club is going to hike prices and market the Billy-O out of everyone.

Stuart McCall on 20:33 - Jul 27 with 460 viewsBringBackTheRedRoom

Stuart McCall on 19:21 - Jul 25 by BringBackTheRedRoom

Stuart McCall on 20:34 - Jul 30 with 432 viewsBringBackTheRedRoom

Stuart McCall on 20:33 - Jul 27 by BringBackTheRedRoom

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024