Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
QPR vs Sunderland - Winning Match Thread 16:45 - Oct 26 with 2016 viewsFredManRave

2 - 1 our cup runneth continuing, yeth it is...

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

QPR vs Sunderland - Winning Match Thread on 19:51 - Oct 26 with 1835 viewsFredManRave

http://www.hesgoal.com/news/90003/Queens_Park_Rangers_vs_Sunderland.html

Ground looks dusky and the picth looks like a carpet!

First chance for Snderland but saved by Seny.

It's gonna de a good'un inspite of the team selection.

I've got the Power.

QPR vs Sunderland - Winning Match Thread on 20:04 - Oct 26 with 1722 viewskensalriser

Where is everyone? Bomb scare? At the game? Forgot it was on?

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

QPR vs Sunderland - Winning Match Thread on 20:07 - Oct 26 with 1689 viewsFredManRave

QPR vs Sunderland - Winning Match Thread on 20:04 - Oct 26 by kensalriser

Where is everyone? Bomb scare? At the game? Forgot it was on?

They're on the losing match thread.

I've got the Power.

QPR vs Sunderland - Winning Match Thread on 20:23 - Oct 26 with 1538 viewsFredManRave

Best build up play and chance of the match, just put the shot wide.

We need something to spark the game anfd fans into action. It sounds like they've turned the pitchside mics off!

I've got the Power.

QPR vs Sunderland - Winning Match Thread on 20:34 - Oct 26 with 1447 viewstraininvain

We’ve had the better chances and their keeper’s made some decent saves. Bit unlucky not to be ahead.
QPR vs Sunderland - Winning Match Thread on 20:36 - Oct 26 with 1419 viewsStainrod

QPR vs Sunderland - Winning Match Thread on 20:34 - Oct 26 by traininvain

We’ve had the better chances and their keeper’s made some decent saves. Bit unlucky not to be ahead.

I must have been watching a different match. We have looked desperately poor to me.
QPR vs Sunderland - Winning Match Thread on 20:40 - Oct 26 with 1376 viewstraininvain

QPR vs Sunderland - Winning Match Thread on 20:36 - Oct 26 by Stainrod

I must have been watching a different match. We have looked desperately poor to me.

We’ve had 10 shots to their 3 shots and 58% possession plus 3 corners to 0. Could easily be 2/3 up if we’d taken our chances.

It wasn’t our best half of the season but you must have high standards to describe that half as desperately poor.
[Post edited 26 Oct 2021 20:40]
QPR vs Sunderland - Winning Match Thread on 21:27 - Oct 26 with 1214 viewsDylanP

Fcking terrible decision by the lino. Argggghhhhhhhhh

Poll: Who is the Best QPR Chairman in the last 25 Years?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024