Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
QPR vs Sunderland - Losing Match Thread 16:46 - Oct 26 with 25671 viewsFredManRave

Move along... Nothing to see here...

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

QPR vs Sunderland - Losing Match Thread on 16:57 - Oct 26 with 8557 viewsRangersw12

Rangers will win tonight

3 - 2
QPR vs Sunderland - Losing Match Thread on 17:27 - Oct 26 with 8460 viewswelwynranger

QPR vs Sunderland - Losing Match Thread on 16:57 - Oct 26 by Rangersw12

Rangers will win tonight

3 - 2

12 - 10 on penalties
-
QPR vs Sunderland - Losing Match Thread on 17:30 - Oct 26 with 8453 viewsBoston

Rangers 2. Slumberland 0

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

QPR vs Sunderland - Losing Match Thread on 17:55 - Oct 26 with 8387 viewsheadhoops

2-0 its the sequence.

Penalties, 2-0, penalties, 2-0

Dykes and Dickie

Poll: Remy - can he play in the playoffs - who's opening post is the best?

QPR vs Sunderland - Losing Match Thread on 18:27 - Oct 26 with 8309 viewsCLAREMAN1995

Lets end this negative vibe on this forum after Saturday.It was another late loss like the last few seasons but this team wont go on any soul crushing losing streaks hopefully.The stories about our young fans being drunk and high is disturbing so hopefully its going to be better from now on.
I loved the documentary about Sunderland and found myself rooting for them to stay up or win some of those cups but that is over tonight .
QPR 3 Sunderland 1 and we move on to the big boys next round.
To those loyal fans going tonight enjoy ,to those new younger fans please respect our players and club .Enjoy
QPR vs Sunderland - Losing Match Thread on 18:57 - Oct 26 with 8096 viewsEalingHoop81

Seriously concerned with the misfield again tonight. Amos, Chair and Willock as a 3 are very likely to be overrun…..Warbs seems to go to this one man DM in front of a back 3 a lot and I haven’t seen it working particularly well so far 😬😬😬
QPR vs Sunderland - Losing Match Thread on 19:17 - Oct 26 with 7850 viewsQPRSteve

Moses an LWB
[Post edited 26 Oct 2021 19:18]
QPR vs Sunderland - Losing Match Thread on 19:19 - Oct 26 with 7810 viewssafcinpeace

Well the Sunderland team has about seven changes from the starting line up, so just about our second string or our 1 and 1/2 string. Still not a bad line up, with players coming back from injury wanting to make a point.

I don’t know enough about your normal starting team to know if you have done the same as we have
Login to get fewer ads

QPR vs Sunderland - Losing Match Thread on 19:37 - Oct 26 with 7583 viewswortonranger

QPR vs Sunderland - Losing Match Thread on 19:19 - Oct 26 by safcinpeace

Well the Sunderland team has about seven changes from the starting line up, so just about our second string or our 1 and 1/2 string. Still not a bad line up, with players coming back from injury wanting to make a point.

I don’t know enough about your normal starting team to know if you have done the same as we have

5 changes from Saturday. But we don’t really know what the first 11 is! Best of luck and enjoy the game.
QPR vs Sunderland - Losing Match Thread on 19:43 - Oct 26 with 7490 viewssoops

Jesus, lots of work for Amos to do as he builds on his recovery😬
QPR vs Sunderland - Losing Match Thread on 19:43 - Oct 26 with 7484 viewsQPRSteve

What's going on with commentary?
QPR vs Sunderland - Losing Match Thread on 19:49 - Oct 26 with 7396 viewsR_from_afar

QPR vs Sunderland - Losing Match Thread on 19:43 - Oct 26 by QPRSteve

Mine's fine (on Radio London)

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

QPR vs Sunderland - Losing Match Thread on 19:54 - Oct 26 with 7291 viewsGaryT

hesgoal working for anyone looking for a stream
QPR vs Sunderland - Losing Match Thread on 20:02 - Oct 26 with 7096 viewsFredManRave

I chose "Dutch" but they haven't said "I love gold" once yet?!

I've got the Power.

QPR vs Sunderland - Losing Match Thread on 20:13 - Oct 26 with 6836 viewsGaryT

It's all a bit meh at the moment.
QPR vs Sunderland - Losing Match Thread on 20:16 - Oct 26 with 6771 viewsEmpireStateRanger

Gray has been… pony
QPR vs Sunderland - Losing Match Thread on 20:17 - Oct 26 with 6728 viewsFredManRave

I can see Scrappy but I can't see Scooby on the pitch.

I've got the Power.

QPR vs Sunderland - Losing Match Thread on 20:24 - Oct 26 with 6556 viewsEmpireStateRanger

Starting to grow into the game a bit. Better in the attack now.
QPR vs Sunderland - Losing Match Thread on 20:35 - Oct 26 with 6242 viewsBoston

QPR vs Sunderland - Losing Match Thread on 19:43 - Oct 26 by QPRSteve

Yeah, mine was bolloxed for about five minutes.

QPR vs Sunderland - Losing Match Thread on 20:35 - Oct 26 with 6237 viewsStainrod

QPR vs Sunderland - Losing Match Thread on 20:16 - Oct 26 by EmpireStateRanger

Gray has been… pony

I hadn't noticed he was on the pitch
QPR vs Sunderland - Losing Match Thread on 20:36 - Oct 26 with 6212 viewsR_from_afar

HT 0-0.
We created quite a lot of chances late on and apparently should've had a penalty.

It sounded like Odubajo (sp) was providing a good supply of crosses.

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

QPR vs Sunderland - Losing Match Thread on 20:36 - Oct 26 with 6208 viewsBoston

QPR vs Sunderland - Losing Match Thread on 20:35 - Oct 26 by Stainrod

I hadn't noticed he was on the pitch

er, shot on goal?

QPR vs Sunderland - Losing Match Thread on 20:37 - Oct 26 with 6156 viewsBoston

Surprised the Sunderland fans aren’t giving the Jordy a tougher time.

QPR vs Sunderland - Losing Match Thread on 20:38 - Oct 26 with 6135 viewsStainrod

QPR vs Sunderland - Losing Match Thread on 20:36 - Oct 26 by R_from_afar

HT 0-0.
We created quite a lot of chances late on and apparently should've had a penalty.

We ponced about and had a lot more of the game, but their keeper has had v little to do.
QPR vs Sunderland - Losing Match Thread on 20:41 - Oct 26 with 6058 viewsEmpireStateRanger

QPR vs Sunderland - Losing Match Thread on 20:36 - Oct 26 by R_from_afar

HT 0-0.

Odubajo has played well. Penalty shout came on a cross of his to Dykes, who was clearly pushed from behind while trying to attack it for a header on target. Pretty clear pen if you ask me.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024