Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
QPR tops Met Police football arrests list 02:41 - Jan 30 with 6499 viewsBenny_the_Ball

"Worst behaved football fans in London" according to Metropolitan Police statistics for the first half of this season:

https://www.mylondon.news/sport/football/football-news/worst-behaved-football-fa
QPR tops Met Police football arrests list on 02:47 - Jan 30 with 6473 viewsLoftgirl

QPR tops Met Police football arrests list on 10:20 - Jan 30 with 5878 viewsdistortR

yeah, good headline for them, but just under a third of the total were those who got on the pitch v everton, hardly a major crime scene or disturbance, even. Then we had a group of millwall fighting the two ranger's lads on the green, with the two Ranger's getting nicked because that was the easiest way to deal with it.
QPR tops Met Police football arrests list on 11:02 - Jan 30 with 5662 viewsbosh67

Does this mean another £42m fine?

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

QPR tops Met Police football arrests list on 19:51 - Jan 30 with 5140 viewsthemodfather

danny dyer is reading the scwipt now, pwoper nowty this lot, down da bush, da wangers!
QPR tops Met Police football arrests list on 20:16 - Jan 30 with 5007 viewsderbyhoop

Is this the same Police force that can't identify a party when somebody wheels a suitcase full of wine past the group of coppers guarding the street and the copper who is always guarding the door of a prominent house in SW1?

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

QPR tops Met Police football arrests list on 20:40 - Jan 30 with 4905 viewsQPsyR

QPR tops Met Police football arrests list on 20:16 - Jan 30 by derbyhoop

Is this the same Police force that can't identify a party when somebody wheels a suitcase full of wine past the group of coppers guarding the street and the copper who is always guarding the door of a prominent house in SW1?

FKA AcidPixie

QPR tops Met Police football arrests list on 21:38 - Jan 30 with 4754 viewsDavieQPR

Mainly because they hideaway and leave it to the stewards at Prem games. Get all Billy Big B*ll*cks with lower crowds.
QPR tops Met Police football arrests list on 22:00 - Jan 30 with 4679 viewsdigswellhoop

QPR tops Met Police football arrests list on 20:16 - Jan 30 by derbyhoop

been a suppoter for 50 years some of our fans areracist and of an age that should know better
Login to get fewer ads

QPR tops Met Police football arrests list on 22:11 - Jan 30 with 4637 viewsPunteR

Is it me or is there a weird digging out of QPR fans this weekend on here..?.
Benny, Weggy, Diggy.

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

QPR tops Met Police football arrests list on 23:18 - Jan 30 with 4494 viewsHAYESBOY

Do we get a cup?

Smells like a trout farm in here

QPR tops Met Police football arrests list on 07:38 - Jan 31 with 4251 viewsHastings_Hoops

Not great at all, but: “34 arrests at QPR's Loftus Road, 23 of which were home fans including 13 arrests during a pitch invasion after their Carabao Cup win against Everton.”

…I do wish the morons wouldn’t do pitch invasions, but with a little less hyperbole “11 incidents caused by home fans”.
[Post edited 31 Jan 2022 7:39]
QPR tops Met Police football arrests list on 10:24 - Jan 31 with 3974 viewsthemodfather

so of ALL the arrests , how many led to a conviction? how many dropped? it is a bad stat and headline grabbing but as we see often, the media big up a story and it fades away as cases collapse etc....out side my door / street this weekend there have been 2 punch ups and a stolen bike, that i know of...no police came, walking thru a garden area near kings cross yesterday a group of junkies had a right punch up, no police came but at football, they are everywhere.
QPR tops Met Police football arrests list on 11:20 - Jan 31 with 3883 viewscollegeranger

QPR tops Met Police football arrests list on 07:38 - Jan 31 by Hastings_Hoops

Not great at all, but: “34 arrests at QPR's Loftus Road, 23 of which were home fans including 13 arrests during a pitch invasion after their Carabao Cup win against Everton.”

…I do wish the morons wouldn’t do pitch invasions, but with a little less hyperbole “11 incidents caused by home fans”.
[Post edited 31 Jan 2022 7:39]

Glad they have actually started nicking these morons that run on the pitch. They don't remember being caged in as we were at away games in the 80's.
Hopefully a few of the idiots were planning a trip to the USA this summer and now have to go back to Benidorm or Malia !
QPR tops Met Police football arrests list on 12:12 - Jan 31 with 3764 viewsRangersw12

QPR tops Met Police football arrests list on 10:24 - Jan 31 by themodfather

so of ALL the arrests , how many led to a conviction? how many dropped? it is a bad stat and headline grabbing but as we see often, the media big up a story and it fades away as cases collapse etc....out side my door / street this weekend there have been 2 punch ups and a stolen bike, that i know of...no police came, walking thru a garden area near kings cross yesterday a group of junkies had a right punch up, no police came but at football, they are everywhere.

It's always been the same and the Police/CPS see football fans as an easy target and treat us differently to the rest of the country

The fact we have at least 3 Football Intelligence officers at Rangers is a complete waste of tax payers money
QPR tops Met Police football arrests list on 16:36 - Feb 1 with 3265 viewsPlanetHonneywood

QPR tops Met Police football arrests list on 10:24 - Jan 31 by themodfather

There didn't seem to be many on duty the day of the Euros Final.

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk Nous sommes L’occitane Rs!
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

QPR tops Met Police football arrests list on 17:01 - Feb 2 with 2941 viewsthemodfather

yes, they "booked" police for 3pm, by then the area was out of control! but not their fault.
QPR tops Met Police football arrests list on 17:26 - Feb 2 with 2903 viewsstowmarketrange

QPR tops Met Police football arrests list on 12:12 - Jan 31 by Rangersw12

It's always been the same and the Police/CPS see football fans as an easy target and treat us differently to the rest of the country

The fact we have at least 3 Football Intelligence officers at Rangers is a complete waste of tax payers money

Can you imagine the outcry if they treated other sections of the public in the way they treat some groups of football supporters?
Admittedly it isn’t as bad as it used to be,but it wouldn’t be tolerated by most other groups of people.
QPR tops Met Police football arrests list on 17:35 - Feb 2 with 2875 viewsShotKneesHoop

I hope that the tw@t who ran ran on the pitch the last time we played at Peterborough last October has been fined.

The police left it to the stewards to deal with him for far too long. Haven't seen a less interested bunch of coppers in doing their job and getting involved.

In particular, they should be nicking tw@ts like him who fight with the stewards on top of invading the pitch.

Any news?
[Post edited 2 Feb 2022 17:37]

Why does it feel like R'SWiPe is still on the books? Yer Couldn't Make It Up.Well Done Me!

QPR tops Met Police football arrests list on 19:59 - Feb 2 with 2634 viewsKonk

Bristol City fan jailed for 4 weeks with a 6 year banning order for lumping one of your fans after your recent game at the Gate:

https://www.bristolpost.co.uk/news/bristol-news/bristol-men-sentenced-violent-be

Fulham FC: It's the taking part that counts

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024