Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Holiday Ads 23:45 - Apr 21 with 2148 viewsloftboy

On the beach, TUI and jet2 particularly, not sure if they’re all being ironic but if any of those families they use in their adverts rocked up where I was staying I’d want a refund and to be moved elsewhere!!

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

Holiday Ads on 06:42 - Apr 22 with 1990 viewsTonto

I get more iritated by the mum and dad both having perfect bodies and looking like models. I havent been anywhere near the gym since our 2 year old was born (even if COVID hadn't happened). When do they find the time to work out?

Unrealistic

Why stop now, just when I'm hating it
Poll: Is it essential that QPR stay in the Borough of H&F?

Holiday Ads on 07:26 - Apr 22 with 1954 viewsPlanetHonneywood

Advertisers are also falling over themselves to ensure mixed race and same sex couples are in their adverts.

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk Nous sommes L’occitane Rs!
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

Holiday Ads on 17:09 - Apr 22 with 1707 viewsJuzzie

Back in 2017 I went on my first ever family package (half-board) holiday to a family resort in Ibiza. I think me and mrs Juzzie were the only adults who weren't tatted up. It was like the entire occupants of a flat roof pub had decided to go to the same place.
Holiday Ads on 18:21 - Apr 22 with 1622 viewsDWQPR

Holiday Ads on 17:09 - Apr 22 by Juzzie

Back in 2017 I went on my first ever family package (half-board) holiday to a family resort in Ibiza. I think me and mrs Juzzie were the only adults who weren't tatted up. It was like the entire occupants of a flat roof pub had decided to go to the same place.

Did you come down each morning to be confronted with all the sunbeds covered in Chels** beach towels?

Poll: Where will Clive put QPR in his new season preview

Holiday Ads on 07:16 - Apr 23 with 1460 viewsDorse

Did you doodle 'Love' and 'Hate' on your knuckles in biro to fit in? Or get the missus to put 'ACAB' on your forehead?

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Holiday Ads on 10:35 - Apr 23 with 1365 viewsdsw2509

I thought the TUI ad where they say ‘we dot the i’s, cross the t’s and put you in the middle’ was absolutely brilliant.
Holiday Ads on 14:48 - Apr 23 with 1254 viewsJuzzie

Holiday Ads on 18:21 - Apr 22 by DWQPR

Did you come down each morning to be confronted with all the sunbeds covered in Chels** beach towels?

Chelsea and Newcastle mainly
Holiday Ads on 18:04 - Apr 23 with 1203 viewsNoDiddley

There’s always a fat kid from Leeds called Jason in the pool who cries his eyes out when someone splashes water at him.
The heavily tattooed old man then wants to knock out the German kids dad.
Login to get fewer ads

Holiday Ads on 18:19 - Apr 23 with 1180 viewsBeckenhamhoop

Filmed today on a bus transfer to Benidorm

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024