Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Time for the new scouting team to act? 08:12 - Mar 9 with 1687 viewsRabbram10

I think it's time for the new scouting network team to bring a few jewels to the club now rather than later £ start earning their money!
The team died on its feet yesterday!
Teams like Wigan & Millwall & Bournemouth to a lesser amount have come parked the bus & we can't deal with it, we have no Plan B as of yet & we need one?
A few new faces before the emergency loan window closes would help lift the spirits especially a midfielder who can unlock defenses & give us that little bit extra quality, I'm sure Mac can get one in?
Thoughts Guys?
Time for the new scouting team to act? on 12:24 - Mar 9 with 1677 viewsowderrammy

I have watched the last 2 Rams games and the difference between Burnley and Millwall was a single player called Chris Martin. He is the lynch pin around which our play in the away half revolves and without him we have no one to hold/distribute the ball. I say don't panic on just two results. In certain areas we have a lack of ball playing skills but in the Championship you can get away that providing people shoot at the goalkeeper instead of trying to walk the ball in. However the goal was a gimmee. Where was Grant?
Time for the new scouting team to act? on 12:30 - Mar 9 with 1676 viewsRabbram10

It's not a panic Owder, it's a fact of life?
Your right Grant was poor & has been dodgy all season on cross balls, I though Eric Steele would have helped him in that department but he must be a slow learner?
I still think a Quality Midfielder somebody in the Ravel Morrison ilk, would be a plus for us & a bit more pace upfront wouldn't go a miss to help Martin out?
Sammons not the answer & Bennets still learning but getting better!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024