Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
humiliation 14:17 - Aug 27 with 12714 viewsowderrammy

It seems as if every season we try to subject our supporters to ever more humiliation. Against Sheff U we did not give 1 goal away, not even 2 goals away but 3, do me an effing favour. How many more ridiculous statistics do we have to suffer.
On an ironic note can I say the only positive was Russells brilliant low drive for the second goal. If that had been at the other end it would have sailed 10 feet over the bar. Still we have dinosaur centre forwards that even at my age I might be able to catch.
humiliation on 20:15 - Sep 7 with 12665 viewsowderrammy

With the Kieftenberg saga the humiliation continues.
humiliation on 04:58 - Sep 16 with 12619 views1960Ram

During my footballing career I played at some of the lowest levels organized football is played. Yet I can honestly say that I have never seen three such ludicrous goals in one match as conceded by the Rams at Bramall Lane. These were goals conceded by players whose minds were not on the job.

The Kieftenberg saga was also amateur hour, but the good news is it allowed us to get rid of Butterfield. Addition by subtraction, as it were.
humiliation on 18:50 - Sep 27 with 12594 viewsowderrammy

Watched the 1-1 draw at Brentford and was underwhelmed by our level of skill and possession. We are going nowhere this season and I truly believe finishing 14th would be an overachievement. Considering the amount of dosh we splashed, how the hell did we get in this mess?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024