Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Morgan Schneiderlin 10:33 - Jun 24 with 1173 viewsSaintNick

Left Everton to go to Nice

Satisfying The Bloodlust Of The Masses In Peacetime

Morgan Schneiderlin on 10:35 - Jun 24 with 1167 viewsSadoldgit

Such a good player for us but was never the same after he left.
Morgan Schneiderlin on 10:53 - Jun 24 with 1151 viewsTripleNiemi

Take note PEH, aside from pure £'s the grass ain't always greener. Spurs ffs

Ready and waiting to mop up those European places......

Morgan Schneiderlin on 10:54 - Jun 24 with 1147 viewsTimSaint

I saw somewhere that the fee was Undisclosed.

Someone on here the other day said it was on a Free Transfer and I also heard £2m.

Either way, a good price for him today, but oh how the mighty have fallen. Absolutely fantastic for us, getting into the French national team etc, but not really suited to the Man Utd style of play, so should have perhaps gone to Arsenal instead.

I thought he may have kicked on again with a move to Everton, but it seems he was content to put in little effort for maximum wage.

What was his famous quote ? 6 years of an amazing journey with Saints, ruined in 1 hour ? or something like that :-)

TimSaint

Morgan Schneiderlin on 11:05 - Jun 24 with 1126 viewsdirk_doone

I always thought he was slightly overrated by many of our fans compared to how Wanyama was viewed. I often noticed Morgan dawdle on the ball and get too easily dispossessed and that came home to roost when he no longer had Wanyama alongside him. Morgan was an unemotional character who always had an air of calm assuredness about him, which I think was one of the things that impressed the fans. He was a decent player for us though and that Schneiderlin-Wanyama partnership could stop even the best attacks getting near our penalty area.

Poll: Who will win the Premier League this season?

Morgan Schneiderlin on 11:27 - Jun 24 with 1107 viewssolent_toffee

Glad to get him off the wage books. Very uninspiring player, happy to pick up his wages. To be fair he had six managers at Everton in a relatively short space of time and didn’t get going under any of them other than a two month spells under Koeman when he first arrived.

The player that left Saints was not the same player that arrived at Everton. At Saints he got loads of game time at a young age playing at a lower level with a good team, great backing and a clear goal. Ability, momentum and confidence enabled him to develop into a good player at Saints.

At United he was in and mainly out of the team, but still picked up top whack. When he came to Everton he was short of confidence and was asked to step into Gareth Barry’s boots and he was never up to it. As Everton bounced from one crisis to another, Schneiderlin never looked to take responsibility and younger less inexperienced players, stepped up whilst he shirked and disappeared.

I’m sure he’s a decent player, but this isn’t 2014/15.
Morgan Schneiderlin on 13:27 - Jun 24 with 1070 viewskingslandstand1

Morgan Schneiderlin on 10:53 - Jun 24 by TripleNiemi

Take note PEH, aside from pure £'s the grass ain't always greener. Spurs ffs

Absolutely. If he's still here in September will see if he prefers a fat pay packet or to actually play regular football
Morgan Schneiderlin on 13:52 - Jun 24 with 1037 viewsJaySaint

He should have gone to spurs instead of united...

awesome player for us

Poll: Who is responsible for Liverpool's defeat?

Morgan Schneiderlin on 19:23 - Jun 24 with 965 viewssaint68

Morgan Schneiderlin on 13:27 - Jun 24 by kingslandstand1

Absolutely. If he's still here in September will see if he prefers a fat pay packet or to actually play regular football

He will only be here in September if there's another lockdown, his head is already elsewhere..not that we've not witnessed or seen that before.

Poll: Who would you want to save this season Pellegrino or Adkins

Login to get fewer ads

Morgan Schneiderlin on 20:06 - Jun 24 with 919 viewsRonManager

I can remember when the internet was all fields

Morgan Schneiderlin on 20:46 - Jun 24 with 891 viewsBicester_North

Morgan Schneiderlin on 20:06 - Jun 24 by RonManager

He might want to meet a European Fenale

Poll: Who do you feel most sorry for

Morgan Schneiderlin on 09:47 - Jun 25 with 757 views1885_SFC

If there was ever a case of staying put, like Le Tiss, and becoming a club legend - Morgan Schneiderlin was it.

Alas - the lure of the moola clouded his vision.

Old School is Cool

Morgan Schneiderlin on 13:03 - Jun 27 with 645 viewsdarthvader

Morgan Schneiderlin on 09:47 - Jun 25 by 1885_SFC

If there was ever a case of staying put, like Le Tiss, and becoming a club legend - Morgan Schneiderlin was it.

Alas - the lure of the moola clouded his vision.

surely if we offered him 90k a week or a bit more , then that would have been enough? I know footballers can be greedy but could u really spend more than that ?

Its a shame that greed got in the way of so many who have left us .

I know this has been said many times but imagine the squad of players if we managed to keep them

keep the faith coyr

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024